It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 'was a plot by the Govt'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LemmyKautionu
Four terrorists supposedly got on a late train in Luton yet only one seems to have got off in London! That with the rumours that two middle east looking men with back packs were shot near the Gurkin in the City of London-shootings which weren't remarkably weren't reported by the media, and I think the conspiracy is there for all to see. The BBC tried to a demolition job on a viral internet documentary concerning the 7/7 bombings yet all they managed to do was show their bias. They've done something similar with the 9/11 conspiracies.

That "rumour" has been confirmed by a bunch of people working at Canary Wharf who have posted comments on my old Cambridge friend Nick Kollerstrom's website "Terror on the Tube:
terroronthetube.co.uk...

I myself remember reading two news reports in a newspaper the following day that some men had been shot dead at Canary Wharf, as well as hearing on 7/7 a BBC News journalist state that they were getting reports that two people had been shot dead there. This was no rumour. It was an event that was covered up by people high up in the Metropolitan Police because it was not supposed to have become known to the public that some of the four patsies did not get blown up as they never boarded a train on the Underground but, instead, went to Canary Wharf for some reason, where they were assassinated.

Here's proof that, indeed, one person WAS shot at Canary Wharf on 7/7, thereby discrediting the official story. It's a statement posted around lunch time that day by a blogger who had received a message from a friend working at the Mirror Group in Canary Wharf that the police had just shot a suicide bomber:
evildrem.livejournal.com...

And here is independent confirmation of this. Someone called "evo woolfy" replied on a forum on the evening of 7/7 that a friend of his working at a police station in London had told him that he had heard his colleagues talking about the anti-terror squad shooting dead a suicide bomber in Canary Wharf that day:
www.lancerregister.com...
(scroll down to "evo woolfy").

Finally, here is a surviving newspaper report from New Zealand about someone who said that two colleagues of his working in London for Reuters had witnessed police shooting two apparent suicide bombers outside the HSBC tower in Canary Wharf:
www.nzherald.co.nz...

edit on 21-7-2011 by micpsi because: typo corrected

edit on 21-7-2011 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2011 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2011 by micpsi because: added material

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
False flag operations are neither new nor uncommon. They are very low cost and effective.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The other thing that makes me clasp my head in astonishment concerning the 7/7 attacks is how the one supposed bomber who did manage to reach London, finding that he couldn't contact his three missing friends, simply wandered down the road and had a McDonalds Happy Meal...! Shouldn't he have been preparing himself to meet his maker, a host of virgins etc? Instead, he calmly eats junk food as if he's waiting for a phone call, instructions perhaps?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

The other thing that makes me clasp my head in astonishment concerning the 7/7 attacks is how the one supposed bomber who did manage to reach London, finding that he couldn't contact his three missing friends, simply wandered down the road and had a McDonalds Happy Meal...! Shouldn't he have been preparing himself to meet his maker, a host of virgins etc? Instead, he calmly eats junk food as if he's waiting for a phone call, instructions perhaps?

That always bothered me. It's not consistent with someone about to kill himself and many others. Even with 7/7 researchers, however, there is now agreement that all four men DID get to London that day by catching the 7.24 am train, which left a minute late. A CCTV video frame:
www.guardian.co.uk...
made public soon after the attack shows all of them arriving at Luton Station on July 7, 2005 around 7.21 am (and no, it is NOT Photoshopped. Those who have pointed out what they regard as anomalies in the picture have misinterpreted them).

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Don't even get me started on the CCTV photograph of the four entering Luton train station. There's so many inconsistencies in that one picture that it becomes obvious that its been doctored. The iron handrail going both in front, and behind, one of the suspects always makes me groan.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

reply to post by micpsi

Don't even get me started on the CCTV photograph of the four entering Luton train station. There's so many inconsistencies in that one picture that it becomes obvious that its been doctored. The iron handrail going both in front, and behind, one of the suspects always makes me groan.

That's one of the wrongly interpreted things. If you magnify the picture in image-editing software and reduce the brightness and increase the contrast, you will see that the handrail passes behind the torso of the man. People wrongly interpreted what is the lower dark edge of the exit behind him as the side of his body. When magnified, one can see his left arm is not hanging down but crosses his chest. The bar correctly is blocked by the rucksack of the bomber in front of him. His lower torso is hidden by this guy.

There are no inconsistencies. Because so many people were looking for evidence of fakery, believing that the men never even traveled to London, they imagined they had found evidence of a faked video frame. Their analysis does not stand up. Now, even people like my old friend Nick Kollerstrom, who wrote a book about 7/7, admit he was wrong in believing that the men never traveled to London.

Here is the complete CCTV footage showing ALL the frames of the four bombers arriving at Luton Station. Many people looked for anomalies, suspecting that this was a faked image because it was the only one released. All the frames have now been made public. It discredits the claim still made by some who have not yet got up to date that the image was faked. They were victims of an optical illusion in connection with the rail.

edit on 22-7-2011 by micpsi because: added material

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
When I read the Sun headlines on this I thought perhaps Murdoch had decided to publish some truth for once
Interesting how MSM like this allow comments only on certain pages. If you want to remark on Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian that's fine, but 7/7 and other such stories is a no no

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Looks to me like a warning shot from Murdoch, he's reminding the British Elite that he has the power to take them down.

Murdoch would have known the details of the 7/7 False Flag plan beforehand and would have been handed the necessary propaganda in advance.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Looks to me like a warning shot from Murdoch, he's reminding the British Elite that he has the power to take them down.

Murdoch would have known the details of the 7/7 False Flag plan beforehand and would have been handed the necessary propaganda in advance.

Wouldn't it be great if he just decided to publish a weeks worth of conspiracy theories, nothing else, just "You've been lied to!" headlines

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Re the photograph- how do you explain the fact that the authorities say the picture is presented as it was taken yet the faces appear to be pixelated!? Why pixelate the faces of the guys you want to show are terrorists? Surely that defeats the point of publishing the picture! I hear what you're saying that picture still bothers me.
Also, do you place any credence on the stories surrounding an unnamed ex SAS soldier named only as Mac who supposedly fixed the explosives beneath the train carriages? I believe this story was supported by David Shayler. Be interested in your views my friend.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Note that the "gurkin" [sic] is nowhere near Canary Wharf.

I don't think that the Canary Wharf story is very likely. It's such a busy area, there would be no way to cover it up. There's only really three entrances - one by road, the tube and the DLR - and you'd have to go out through one of those. More people would surely have seen something, even if they didn't see the shooting - which is hugely unlikely in itself given the logistics of the area.

Compare the de Menezes shooting with this. If they were able to cover up a full-on killing at Canary Wharf why could they not do the same at Stockwell? By definition there would be fewer witnesses and the event would be hidden. Yet it was all over the news.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LemmyKautionu

Yes I recall seeing a photo of the train, with a police man standing in the door way saying be careful of the hole. There was a large hole in the floor of the carriage, With the edges all bent up wards. Which meant that the explosion was beneath the train and not in it. If it was a bomb in the carriage it would have dented and buckled the floor not made a hole with the edges bent upwards. I cant seem to find that shot now, but I did see it at the time in one of the local papers. I didnt hear about some ex soldier being involved.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

I found this pic of the explosion :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de995a52a66d.jpg[/atsimg]

It does look suspicious to me as it would be almost impossible to make a hole like that from inside the carriage without using a precisely placed shaped charge. The force from a normal explosion will follow the path of least resistance and straight down through the floor is NOT the path of least resistance. At the very least there should be a lot more lateral damage.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I thought that too - some unexplained death in the near future - this needs posting everywhere so the govt can't destroy it - Don't know if anyone has already added this link but it's informative and contains a gmail address for Tony too terroronthetube.co.uk... ......The Employment tribunal hearing is an open hearing in Sheffield sometime in September.........date not yet known but this needs spreading to the 9/11 Truthers because Tony has also referred to that and secret societies in his analysis. I also read somewhere that they sent him to the occupational therapist - obviously to check if he has any mental health problems. Failing declaring him insane or seeing him die inexplicably then don't forget he is religous - so they'll probably just declare him some sort of fanatic. This will be interesting to see where it goes and conicidentally South Yorkshire's Cheif Constable resigned on the same day that Tony Farrell's broadcast was aired! Make of it all what you will but I know who's got the strongest case and evidence however that won't matter the govt will get there way or somebody will be made out to be a scapegoat - you'd think ppl would wake up due to all the police, media and political corruption that's been happening with Murdoch recently - even tho that seems to be forgotten to!!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Anybody who thinks 7/7 was a government plot seriously needs counselling ! What the hell was it supposed to be for ?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Anybody who thinks 7/7 was a government plot seriously needs counselling ! What the hell was it supposed to be for ?

The government was losing public support for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan so needed to scare the masses and convince them it was fighting the root of the causes of terrorism.

That's the theory anyway.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
He's not really doing what your definition suggests. He hasn't directly seen any wrongdoing in his organisation. All he's done is go on the net and get duped - he just happens to work for the police.

But it doesn't really matter. I feel for the guy, he's clearly a bit troubled. And the vested interests like Richplanet and Jones who profit from this ought to be ashamed.

So you spend all your spare time it seems on ATS, which profits from conspiracy theorists, and that is cool by you, but you don't like other sites profiting for the same reasons?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This onn'e ancient history in conspiracy theory circles.

The facts:

1) "Exercises" were taking place 'simulating' attacks on the exact same train stations that were actually attacked, and even on one of the same bus routes, just like on 9/11, when military "exercises" were taking place simulating a terrorist attack on New York just before the planes hit.

2) The bombs blew the wrong way on the train cars, damage patterns confirm this, totally blowing out of the water the "official inquiry" explanation of where the bombs were placed on the trains.

Lots more than these two reasons, but these are the most compelling to suggest some sort of plot outside of accepted official explanation.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

So you spend all your spare time it seems on ATS,

Nope.

which profits from conspiracy theorists, and that is cool by you, but you don't like other sites profiting for the same reasons?

ATS profits from what is usually a fairly honestly parametered discussion of conspiracy. It doesn't contain (much of) a party line and it doesn't ban people for holding particular opinions unless they are offensive. It is a forum in the traditional sense.

Other sites profit by exploiting the gullible, the weak and the stupid. And yes, I find that mildly troubling.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

7/7 'was a plot by the Govt'

www.thesun.co.uk

Tony Farrell, 51, handed in an annual "threat assessment" report after falling for a conspiracy theory he stumbled across on the internet.

Police chiefs were stunned to be told by their adviser on where to concentrate resources that the Government was the "enemy within".

He also claimed the risk from Islamic extremists was zero and tackling crime and protecting vulnerable people was "irrelevant". Mr Farrell, a £35,000-a-year civilian worker for South Yorkshire Police, was sacked after he refused to get his mental state checked by a doctor.

He is suing for unfair dismissal and demanding £140,000 damages.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 21-7-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

It would be a carbon copy of what has been done under operation gladio in Italy. Of course in that case an outside job, was made to look like an inside job by the red brigades xd .
edit on 12-6-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join