It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utilising Our Greatest Power on Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

The goal is for everyone to turn away from what they're doing. So many speak of this school as if its a testing ground, becoming. I understand the becoming part, from the Matrix/Womb, and its a testing school, a place where you put into practice without memories some of the higher attributes, but its been twisted around, and put out of context.

Its not about choosing to become something negative, as if there are equal roads. I know this in my soul, have that connection and those answers given. The Family do not want or expect anyone here to fail any tests. There is a responsibility of people, to safeguard their governments and leadership systems, to equalize, to not have punitive legal systems but healing ones.

Earth was created innocent, beautiful, a Reflection of our home in Paradise, with the Sun a mirror of everlasting and endless Light. It is interactive, and capapble of being brought to a paradise state with wide awake, aware, caring, Loving beings sharing all, and safeguarding individual liberties, sharing leadership, advancing clean science for all, upside down pyramids, OR the opposite, what we're enduring instead. Highly interactive.

Earth as a mirror is capable of responding to individual's frequency/Love levels, and regional groups, and humanity collectively. Earth changes, unrest, is a result of our state of frequency, awareness, compassion, kindness and love. We're not to accept injustice to even one person.

Now the positive road we could have traveled as the collective does not exactly sound like we would have been carving out a choice between Good and Evil.

In reality, negative beings have corrupted the very purpose of the school, which was to test us, give feedback, ensure others helped us, and to heal. To learn to problem solve. The school was set up to advance people, ALL People. And for the few that were acting up, both counseling and group prayers, mediations would have taken place to reach breakthroughs with every single one.

We should not be satisfied with even one person, so called "freely" choosing to be broken by this world's negatives or life lessons, and to go the other way. All bad choices are a result of pain, trauma, and abuse, hurt, loneliness, or illness. They are not sane.

The Family are going to heal everyone in the end. That is something I believe. All will be given new ways to learn and help if they have been harmed. There is even a collective responsiblity for anyone, be it a leaders, wealthy elite, or a common street rapist, we were supposed to pay attention and intervene, lend a helping hand to everyone. That person alone does not share their downfall.

The Family is going to show up, something Far Beyond All Earth Religions, and its going to be wonderful.

Thank You so much ,Father/Mother and Family, I have Faith in Your Most Loving and Perfect Plan, and am so thankful You have safeguarded this in me. May all respond to the Healing and Understanding You will bring to them, in their hour of need. Help us all to truly learn from our mistakes and be supportive and helpful to others. Thank You. In Christ Yeshua's Name, I pray.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
We always had a collective duty, to safeguard against the negative takeover and harsh systems and harsh prisons, and to notice the spirit of everyone, to be helpful to those who seem unbalanced, or traumatized, to be the means of healing, peace, love and kindness to others. If anything its more like the Loving ones are being tested to put their Love into practice. This school has departed from its goals.

For a time, and only for a "time", things have been allowed in the Free Will zone, and trauma's even on lower levels, "jails" if you will, in part because of the expectations of the individuals, a Thoughtscape school even, where our own mindsets and insistence of punishing ourselves in it, occurs. However, there is a "time" coming when the last page arrives, and in the end, after whatever things occur, ALL will uplifted. ALL, on every level as well. And many of us, will still need to work on improving our delivery of Love in practical ways. Because we let so many get twisted out of shape here.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Can anyone interrupt this picture? I find it interesting. I believe the writing is Italian. My husband received this as a gift many years ago and we really don't know anything else about it.

Link

edit on 23-7-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Currently this is one of the dominions of influence of the Adversary Legion which is allowed to operate here to manipulate the will of humanity, just as Christ himself was offered temptation here. There will come a time as the cycle transitions that these forces will have greatly diminished influence to operate as the Earth gears for the energetic 'ascendancy' along with those deemed ready to 'ascend' with it. The 'darkness' cannot stand to be in the presence of 'Light'.

The Book of Revelations will be fulfilled here as much as that might be difficult to fathom, and I have been shown many things that display it's fulfillment, for the Creator knows our choices before we do beyond the illusion of 'time'. The systems here are corrupt to their absolute core and will have absolutely no standing in the 'new world'. There will be no need for many of the systems that are part of 3d structure 'tests'. New paradigm, new structure, for beings of an evolved consciousness.

Those who are not deemed ready for the 'human upgrade' have an eternity to get it 'right' in the Righteous unconditional Loving Spirit of Christ/and those highly evolved Spirits/Light Family who have progressed before us going through the same tribulations and offering their assistance freely in Love and Service to help us progress in alignment with the Good Spirit to join them in utopia 'mansions'.

Many deceptions and distortions have indeed complicated simple truths in violation of Divine 'law' that enable positive progression. i.e people manipulated into joining armies to invade countries then commit murder (in the name of 'fighting for freedom' and 'patriotism'). Evil begets evil. Humanity has learned little from history, with so much division, racism, hate as prevalent as ever. People can't even be civil on the internet, behaving like swine. I see this all the time. So be it, the humblings are necessary and they are indeed coming BIG TIME.
edit on 23-7-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

All of this I agree with except not willing to see the revelations carried out. It was my least favorite chapter of the new testament, and have prayed for only positive nonstop. But the ones who are not "positive" in their frequency, will be healed. I've been shown this over and over again. Of course, in "time" where there is no "time" in reality, I cannot speak of the time period this may take, and how this may occur, for all occurs in a way that works with the persons individual consciousness and their feeling of low self esteem and shame, it works within free will, with respect for that free will and people's need to contribute to their healing, and for some this might be further hardships if they've harmed, BUT, I see, ask for, and envision, healing oasis's/hospitals for them, my mother speaks of healing gardens, that she's been shown.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The majority of humanity will be 'redeemed' in one way, shape or form as most of us are not overtly negative to an extreme degree. Those Benevolents who are watching over us will indeed Guide in many ways to heal and for Mankind to depart/transition from the flesh without pain in many instances of Mercy according to the 'greater good' Plan. The Good Family do not desire for anybody to suffer needlessly. The problem is that there are a very small minority in the 'power elite positions' who are deceived to be willfully negative/service to self and they have the free will as we do to make such decisions and inflict the consequences of their decisions i.e suffering onto others. I don't see them 'waking up'. In fact they will willfully seek to fulfill Revelations as they feel they are doing God's will via these atrocities. The deceptions run very deep and are ingrained in these occultists from very young. 'Hidden Hand' was just one example of the indoctrination structure revealed. I have no doubt in my mind that he was the 'real deal' and I bear no ill will to anybody, in fact I pray there is Mercy on their souls for it must not be a pleasant state of existence to be willfully separated from Christ's Grace.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The healing centers won't be in this flesh. Also, the law of consequence and trials ahead, the horrors of being under the thumb of their "Ets/demigods", is going to be very very horrible experiences. And I don't believe anyone above, myself even here, could bear it for one moment knowing what is going on, feeling the pain of others. There is a hand in hand element where free will needs to be honored and respected, because otherwise people wouldn't feel their choices were real, they were really choosing to grow and learn. While at the same time there needs to be a healing and restoration of the person's abiliites to choose right. So this is something in the Perfect Plan, that is on a Higher Level of Understanding, the timing, the right moment, when to intervene, when to allow the consequences. I have only to trust that there will never be a mistake made, and that also, all will respond to Love some "time", but I envision and pray for this now, for the mitigation and healing of those hearts now.

You must realize no one chooses to be heartless bullies. To be so twisted out of shape. Its unhealthy. Bullies are made from abuse, and having ones core being assualted in childhood, for one to lose their own sense of dignity. I can only imagine what people go through from childhood on in those ritualistic families to be so damaged. Such is the making of Darth Vader, regressed consciousness, more machine than soul/spirit/man.

There is a plan for everyone, I can't know exactly how, when, where, but a reason, a purpose why it takes longer at times, and some go through recompense for their actions, but I feel its intrinsically about their own self esteem of feeling they chose, to make it real, for their dignity, when they do recover one day.

Infinity is a long time to have people mentally ill without healing and help in. No one is going to be left behind in the end.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The healing centers won't be in this flesh

Do you feel the Light Family will have limitations to ensure the healing ofl the flesh? There will be those Appointed during the time of Tribulation who will work such miracles directly via the Graces of the Holy Spirit. Such miracles will serve to convert many 'unbelievers'.

the horrors of being under the thumb of their "Ets/demigods", is going to be very very horrible experiences.

With Grace comes the spiritual strength to face all things. Christ also endured in the same Spirit.

There is a hand in hand element where free will needs to be honored and respected

The free will for humanity to do evils/harm is also respected by the Family 'above'. And that is why so many atrocities occur daily.

but I envision and pray for this now, for the mitigation and healing of those hearts now.

Such consciousness is in accordance with the progression path. Not all care about such, as was posted here earlier, many are too wrapped up in their own path/problems to seek 'God' or think/pray/provide service for others.

You must realize no one chooses to be heartless bullies.

Are you suggesting that a bully/abuser is not consciously aware of their actions? Many in this sick society revel in exerting 'power' over others.

Bullies are made from abuse, and having ones core being assualted in childhood, for one to lose their own sense of dignity. I can only imagine what people go through from childhood on in those ritualistic families to be so damaged.

People are abused every day in many ways. Such circumstances do not give 'license' to abuse others without any form of accountability. I have encountered many who were damaged via abuse and they harboured a overall Good nature. I was bullied daily (emotionally and physically) myself for an extended period in high school and have remained anti-violence/revenge/harming others to this day. I try not to make too many excuses for others as we have a Creator granted 'conscience' that separates us from being 'robotic' unaware in our actions. Some just go through so many cause and effect processes of separation that they just stop caring about right and wrong. They then often turn to drugs and other 'aids' to numb themselves further which only makes things worse before spiraling to self-destruction. All these consequences are based on conscious choices including those in the Illuminati who choose to 'go along' with the program. Some even go through willful occult ceremony to essentially 'erase' their conscience via inviting extreme forms of possession. All spiritual adversary traps that have snared many and corrupted the world.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Healings in the flesh are good. I'm referring to the next step of those who are regressing, for they are the ones that need to rescued, along any living consciousness, thats not AI, that has already progressed or is in a negative state in existence, who are not in the flesh.

Everyone. And for each person there is a different set of circumstances that goes into their level of responsibility in becoming someone less loving than they should be or becoming a monster by our standards.

Anything not love is Mental illness, distortion, harm, and unhealthy, it will be dispelled in the end from existence. All souls will be redeemed, In Existence, and there is a perfect plan in place for every single entity and being on every plane in existence. All progress in the end. Not sure how its going to go at this moment, for I trust the Family in knowing the right moment, but have been shown this all my life.

Every consciousness/soul/spirit/being, has a teleos purpose too, that will be fulfilled. At the perfect moment that slides between free will and healing so that each will choose to progress when the time is right. There is a perfect plan for every soul/spirit/entity/being. I'm not just speaking about the earth run, or earth, but everything.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

If you Trust in the Good Family, then you are on the path of alignment with their Spirit already, which is a very positive sign for further mergence. I know you have a wonderful nature and you desire the best for All as do I. It really shines through and I'm glad there are people like you out there and in voice

When it comes to 'rescues', I still strongly feel that a spirit must be willing to allow the Benevolent Powers of redemption/healing. Why have the Adversary entities not been 'snatched up and healed' for their negativity throughout millenia? It seems they are so far separated in their negative state that they do not seek any restoration/renewal. In fact it seems they do everything in their power to offend those very Benevolents that can heal their spirits and bring them closer to the Light so to speak.

Okay very late here, time for bed. I enjoy our chats Unity. Hope you're doing well and we shall commune again soon hopefully. Rest easy sister.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I feel your spirit too. And this thread about the prayer and faith that will bring in help, direction, miracles, and change things around, is very important. Thats the first and foremost issue. That trust. I want to thank you for this thread. I know from surgery and my speedy recovery and my father's attitude and deep thinking that the prayers sent had really helped. Somehow I was able to avoid the experiment they were doing with that memory loss drug the doctor told me about. I wasn't sure if he intended to use it anyway, because I said I didn't give permission for that, and he just said, minutes before being put out, "relax, you're in good hands." But he had maintained that I wouldn't remember the spinal, but I remember it all,and thinking I would fall off the narrow cot high up.

I felt those prayers and healing. The doctor told my father he was amazed at my speedy recovery.

Prayer is strong and more need to realize, it doesnt need to be fancy or formal, just pouring out our heart and concerns for others, and for ways to help, really has effect, and to ask for God/Goodness to help as well.

As to the last part, the Perfect Plan finds that moment, where you or I can't know, when each soul can be healed in the moment between free will and healing so their free will isn't taken. And this can happen individually, throughout "time". Earth has a teleos purpose, upgrade purpose/our solar system. But so does the galaxy and universe too. So the time that is right. "Time" isn't the same, as it doesn't exist, for all perceptions, so we have no idea at the "time" frame The Family will use. But I trust in them and pray for those healings now.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Okay here's what it is: Link

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by Cuervo

Thats indeed what it is, I followed your clue and found this link

Its a picture of The Cupola of the Creation in Basilica of San Marc, Venice

I went ahead and started my first thread...Woohoo www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Bump. This is a wonderful thread.

@Benedict9:

What is the literal difference between Wormwood and Nibiru? From your understanding what is wormwood?

Nibiuru to me implies abyss, shadow.

But wormwood is what? It makes the waters bitter, like a star falling. This could be asteroid/comet/the binary dwarf, or even nuclear, radiation.

Someone said that first there would hail, massive hail storms before wormwood would show up. What is this hail heralding, what is it a forerunner of?

Even though I tend to have to pass through the negative doomsday informations I'm well aware of ancient documents, the underground dumbs and the signs around us. I'm also aware of the astrological, and cycle information coded in the bible. Apparently only for the elite to see. So they would have markers or seasons but not dates.

That would explain their push to look in the cosmos, and build bases.

But what is it?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Wormwood is the Destroyer, the Purifier, the Dark Star.

'Nibiru' is akin to a 'station' that may manifest as the physical and spiritual world's merge at the close of the current cycle.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I was researching something last night due to a name coming to me, and found odd things concerning the term, though wasn't sure it was rhiliean, which brought an odd document up, or rigelian, rigel. When I got alarmed and heard what sounded like faint chopper blades over head, this term came, as did the flash of US airforce. I was quite alarmed so did some googling.

One of the links was this:

www.greatdreams.com...

I saved it to pdf, it does talk about a huge plan to merge realms, and bring a black hole to destroy our solar system.

I don't believe in nightmares, or allow anyone's free will to dominate anyone elses and the greatest is always the smallest, so I just see people with sick minds needing some love.

But what are they trying to bring into our realm with this merge aside from negative entities?

edit to add: We had an unusual Christmas. I'm waiting for a warm cup of coffee, its just finishing up now. We had the power go out as I was preparing the stuffing for the turkey, and it just came on. So we'll be eating very late.

The two youngest acted up, arguing and in the end, with candlelight, freezing, I asked them where did the light come from? And explained about our souls, and the tests here, and that the Spirit of Peace and Love begins with us.

That Peace begins with us, and Christ was like Superman, a Higher Up, filled with Peace and Love, and this was the day they gave his birthday. That we were to shine our lights like him, to walk in his footsteps, to rejoice and be peace. And if our brother, hurts us, or suddenly acts up, we should not be so angry, but feel worried for him, concerned, and say, What is it, what's wrong? What are you feeling. Or walk away.

He said, but thats so hard. I said of course its hard, its hard for me and always was when I was younger. But, at night I would pray and say to Mom and Dad ,thats so hard, I can't do it. I don't have the words, they were never taught me, don't know them its over my head. Please help, shine the right words, heal my negativity.

Then we went to the store to get a little bit of junkfood for christmas, so the my youngest could warm up, he was cold and have some light. And the Lights came on.

I told him I knew why God took the power out, so he could sit for a little in front the candlelight and understand. I said the turkey, the presents, even the lights didn't matter as much as understanding that, that the whole world is a mirror, and our frequency is all around us. What we're like is all around us. The Peace, God's Peace, Christ's Peace needs to shine in every heart.

(I speak often but they don't listen).

So it a good christmas, in a round about way.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

But what are they trying to bring into our realm with this merge aside from negative entities?

Negative harvest in a time where the wheat will be Separated from the tares.

That we were to shine our lights like him, to walk in his footsteps, to rejoice and be peace.

This comes with Alignment in Faith. Those who Truly Love Him will follow/adhere as best as they can with the help of Grace despite the temptations and manipulations of the world (adversary influences). Their (TPTB Luciferian) technology cannot compete with the Frequency of the Son.
edit on 25-12-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I was thinking in the dark today, with the candles burning, on what a mutual friend of ours had to say about crystal, the crystaline stars, and how carbon updates to cyrstal. But the candle flame, burns off millions of nano dust diamonds from the carbon, purifying it from harder colder elements. I don't consider cyrstal as an upgrade on carbon, but a compression, a gravity thing. A regression really. Its one of the things I told my 10 year old, that we come in, loving souls, into this practicum, in a very sad world filled with war and starvation, and pain, with bad people running it. That our bodies were half light, like the candle flame, goodness, and half dark shadow. And that we had half good thoughts and half negative. And we were like a teeter totter hanging in the balance.

We were meant to overcome those bad thoughts and negative impulses to be angry if someone hurts us. Because its TEAMWORK. And as Family is, so we are family. And even the bad guys running it.

I told him that as we follow Christ, the Spirit of Peace and Love, seeking help from God and Family with the troubles here, to increase the light in us, we shine that frequency and the world gets better and more Angels, more Good People can come in and help, and that even the bad guys running this, were our family and I recognized some of them, and that the more we brought Peace, which begins with us, in the world, the more the Good Family can help and Good Workers come in, the more our prayers for them can help assist them and lend a helping hand so they turn around, and become Good people too.

Very shortly, just minutes after this talk the power came on. Just after 6 pm.

We're here to hold light and goodness, because we're here to grow up from tots in messy diapers to older kids or young adults. I have a feeling than when we think we're all grown up, we'lll just be out of diapers, so maybe 3 or 4, but, we're invited into the Teamwork, thats growing up. Thats why we can make a difference and even hold yearnings and positive thoughts, as Paul in the bible told us.

Because we're either just little children holding out our hands, and it must be hard work to the Light Workers above, we can also join in with them and hold strong positive visions and keep that positivity going, and shine that light, surrendering it all to Family, God , Father/Mother above. That must make the work easier on them.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The greatest power is attained through surrender of the ego to the silence. These words appear so ridiculous, told to me +35 years ago. Now I understand. I had to be rebelious and learn the hard way.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

And at times in the midst of silence we may hear a Voice, and this is what it told me...

"Keep the Faith".
edit on 25-12-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
In the midst of my silence I heard and recognized Mother's voice say, to save the children, and then went out, and there was a full moon with odd pink clouds around it, just after dusk, normally no color to the clouds. And then they all swirled up in a miracle and formed very huge pink angel wings and the moon turned into a beautiful angel. And after about 5-10 minutes, this swirling happened again, and it was back to normal. We have both a Father and a Mother.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join