It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Two Murdoch Whistleblowers Dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Wow. Sorry for the "extreme" allegations Mr. News Corp. Sympathiser.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

This is quite amazing. Shale was first reported to have committed suicide but that was later changed to "massive heart attack". Shale died on the eve of an article in which he was critical of Cameron and his Woca party - see article at;

www.guardian.co.uk...

Rupert Murdoch also is closely linked to the conservative Woca party and rumored to be a Cameron facilitator.
Part of the article talks about luring in prospective new member thru "events" such as "He (Shale) also proposed party supporters be given access to politicians in the US in return for cash. "We might have 'Just Another Ordinary Day: we'll organise it but choose how you get there, stay where you like for as long as you like and on one of the days breakfast briefing with a senior staffer, tour of the White House, lunch with a senator ... yours for cost plus a £1,000 donation to Woca."

Amazing - they are openly talking about pimping out our Senators. If he's talking openly about this, you know he would think twice about openly discussing gaining political intel from hacked cell phones and vmails. He must have gotten a little to chatty and a little too critical of their TPTB and maybe they wacked him.

I would be looking at who's already died not who will die. They may have already killed the whistleblowers before they ALLOWED the story to leak. This is a controlled leak.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Gosh the next time before someone decides to whistle-blow, they need to set up cameras all over their house and have a 24 live stream of them. That way we can all catch the action of the murder and the police covering up scene

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I honestly dont see the connection between the 1987 murder of morgan, and the current murdoch situation, maybe someone can elaborate or explain how that has anything to do with current events. I find this all imterestimg but am missing the connection here. Thanks for the post tho.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by diddy1234
Who is next ?

and

How many more are going to be 'suddenly dying' ?

I bet no proper investigation will be carried out into these death's and within a month all will be forgotten.

Moving on, next news story. ........

Funny how the media companies work in the UK !

I imagine as many as needed to make this go away by having no witnesses available to point fingers. Too many rich and powerful people involved. Killing a few thousand people means nothing.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Until I see the source of your source, I will have to say that this is a fake article.

Horrible.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hey! Enough of this. Like Fox News said, the wacky UNPATRIOTIC Liberals (COMMUNISTS) just keep pounding down on Murdoch and it's just UNFAIR. Come on. Please? This is not news. This is just PROPAGANDA! By the jihadist LEFTISTS. GRRRR.

/sarcasm off.

Seriously. Send Murdoch to the gallows already.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

lets not forget about this folks...

and lets be honest, Dr David Kelly too,

he is a victim of the same "authorities"...

and his death is just about forgotten now... (except on ATS..)

and these are only the tip of the iceberg...

alas, it seems apathy rules the world, (except on ATS..)

lets ALL revolt against apathy... (as peacefully as possible)

seeya

ps: S + F...
edit on 21/7/2011 by shaneR because: s+f

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

No...if you're a whistleblower and you want to survive, you need to speak as loud as you can. If you make it known what you know, and then you die, then the truth is quite obvious. Take JFK's death as an example. he made it pretty clear what was going on, and he got killed. I think his death helped create an awareness.

There should be a whistleblower code where they openly make it clear that they are in danger of being killed, and if they die, they know where to look. Obviously this can also be downplayed by the accused saying "oh, he's just nuts and he committed suicide to frame me." But again, if it happens over and over again I think we know what's up.

I'm just surprised no justice was put in place. I"m surprised the individuals responsible weren't pursued and avenged. I'm just hoping all this slow accumulation of awareness will reach tipping point and then summon a significant group of people to overthrow our damned government.

People think overthrowing the government is silly business, adsurb, or ridiculous. But if you think about it on a smaller scale. if this was a village and you know someone was f-ing w/ ur well being, it's a lot easier to overthrow. In fact, you just need a group of probably around 20,000 people backed by the mass majority, and perhaps some just individuals like Ron Paul, and then just blitzkrieg into White House and claim the change of power.

This was how it was always done. The Pilgrims came and took over America, and the natives were just minding their business. How come we can't now overthrow these selfish and stupid politicians when they are not only f-ing up the country, but also the world? I'm +1 to overthrowing the damned govt.
edit on 21-7-2011 by AwesomeOverload because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
What in the world is going on here? This is just like the deaths in the Michael Clayton movie. Someone is seriously killing off these people. Even the MSM followers are thinking something suspicious is up. I really hope they get charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AwesomeOverload

Are the American people as a whole willing to sacrifice their comforts to do this though? Tis doubtful.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by bluemirage5

3 deaths is time to investigate even where there was nothing supposedly suspicious with the deaths. I would assume that police internally are investigating this matter, but do not want to alert the perpetrator that they are suspicious. Here is to hoping at least.

The police...not just some local slobs, but scotland yard, has been bribed by news corp..thats one of the many interesting things about this case.
Do you honestly think the police will be investigating this? sure..like a getaway driver investigating who just robbed that bank...won't happen. Need a completely seperate and untouched entity to investigate the whole lot...problem is, this goes all the way up to the prime minister, which means, who possibly could investigate? almost need a foreign entity to come in.

World police? UN?

it could be the police instead of murdoch.

or the gov people.

who has more to loose if these guys were still alive?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Wow I never knew about this!

Shale was warned

This is getting bigger and bigger!

Hmmmm....who will be next we all say??

Shale died of a heart attack -- classic. Reminded me of Matt Simmon's heart attack in 2010 (BP scandal).

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by Misterlondon

And the bankers who caused the global economic crisis, Bush and Blair starting an illegal war, Monsanto tampering with our food and Oil companies having a "get to pollute free card" with their oil spills, were hardly ever or never going to brought to justice. All these tribunals and so called independent investigations are only but a farce.

Its only to the ordinary people does the criminal law apply to, not the rich and powerful elite.

So true. I wish I could remember how that ancient Latin saying went. It was something like,
"The Law is a web that only catches the small flies."

The unspoken part being, "anyone with real weight can tear right through the web of the Law."

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by baalbuster

Of course. I think people nowadays have other priorities. Setting things right used to be pretty high up there on the list.

And again, I mentioned tipping point, like in Egypt. That tip will come if things don't change. I'm just thinking of a catalyst.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

This makes me very angry! Rich unethical self-entitled elitists. Ethical people can't become rich in this world when the competition follow no rules where even murder is an option for advancement. Monarchies historically became rich by force through conquering, murder and terror. There followed no rules either and empathy psychologically didn't register. Now they're revered as head of states in democratic countries still benefiting off the little guy. Honestly, human nature is to blame. Humans have something very fundamentally wrong, especially since they are the most enlightened animal on this planet. In the larger galactic picture, we must be a big joke and viewed very sadly.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AwesomeOverload

I Really wished you was right ....but It is not that easy!

Check out!

Robin Cook...Anti Iraq!

Check out!

John Smith...Removed to put Blair in

These two politicans who where very honest mp's and stood for no crap!....A bit like JFK!

But alas.....two names that have just drifted into our history books and know one gives it a second thought about foul play!......I did though!

Blair was a yes man!....He played his role very well and has been very well rewarded since for his part in this big mess!!

edit on 22-7-2011 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
"Police haven't found the deaths suspicious."

So there you have it. Rampant assassinations by News Corp

Too funny! I call bull. If you know enough that they're going to take you out, you leave the information with your lawyer and trusted confidants for release in the event of your untimely demise. It's a no-brainer, really.

Consider Julian Assange. The guy has more dirt on people in much more sensitive positions than Murdoch, and he's still kickin'. Why? He's got the information out there, ready to drop if they take him out.

Still, preeeetty darned convenient timing. But seriously. Murder because a newspaper affiliated with your corporation was - (the crowd gasps) - hacking phones (queue dramatic hamster)? That's standard operating procedure in the industry. Despicable? Yes. Murder? Come on.

I do like how you make it sound like old Rupert himself was standing in the shadows with a syringe full of poison, waiting for the moment to strike.

If he did do it, I wouldn't want to be the guy who tried to throw the flan in his face right about now.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Aphek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by something wicked

Wow. Sorry for the "extreme" allegations Mr. News Corp. Sympathiser.

I'm not a sympathiser of anyone, and yes, accusing people of murder with no facts is extreme.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This thread is absolutely full of brilliant comments and insight. It seems people really are waking up. I bet they are scared. They are making more and more bold and risky moves as they can sense their grand plan shattering before their very eyes. I wonder if they like the taste of fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join