It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Two Murdoch Whistleblowers Dead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
yesbuthowever.com...

Before his death this past May, BBC radio presenter and musician Big George Webley alleged that a News Corp. entity bugged dressing rooms of celebs and politicos as far back as 1990. The allegation, if true, would show that News Corp. had a pattern of bugging/hacking over a long period of time that went far beyond a rogue editor or reporter for News of the World.

Webley died on 7 May 2011, at the age of 53. His personal website reports that Webley collapsed at his family home in Milton Keynes and that the cause of his death is unknown and awaiting the Coroner's report.

yesbuthowever.com...

First it was Big George Webley who relayed a fear of the Murdoch machine and wound up dead. Now it’s Sean Hoare. Two British media whistleblowers. Two untimely deaths.

Let’s assume that neither was killed by Rupert Murdoch (toxicology reports haven’t been made available; foul play isn’t suspected by British authorities in either case), but something happened that put the fear of God into both men. Neither was known as a lunatic before their demise, both simply told the truth to British authorities about what they knew of Mr. Murdoch’s enterprises and died afterward at a relatively young age.

Sean Hoare was found dead at his home in Langley Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, at around 11 am on 18 July 2011.Hertfordshire police have stated that the death is not suspicious.

So there you have it. Rampant assassinations by News Corp and theres nothing we can do about it because they control the media, bribe the politicians and the police. Not to mention, the deaths of Sean Hoare and Webley have quietly received little coverage on the mainstream news and Murdoch and friends are now safely away from Justice.

I think theres no point in me asking people to stand up to this monstrosity, because in a couple of days time, we'll all forget about the whole scandal, brand any one against the official story as conspiracy nuts, and continue watching the X Factor.
edit on 21-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Oh, and by the way, watch out for Dan Cooper. He might just one day feel the need to commit suicide due to drug related problems.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I find this is the way of the world and always have been!

Anyone who speaks too loud about anything too big will wind up dead!

Whistleblowing is a very dangerous job and all precautions should be taken before spilling the beans....obviously these two didn't take the precautions and have paid the price.....but their names will just be added to the huge list of deaths WE see as suspicious but get brushed under the carpet by tptb!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Who is next ?

and

How many more are going to be 'suddenly dying' ?

I bet no proper investigation will be carried out into these death's and within a month all will be forgotten.

Moving on, next news story. ........

Funny how the media companies work in the UK !

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I wonder if they used the same team they used for DR Kelly and Princess Di.
2nd

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by diddy1234

Just look at the front page of Britain's most watched news network - www.bbc.co.uk...

Anything related to the phone hacking scandal is barely mentioned!

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Dont forget Christopher Shale, Camerons "Rock" who died at Glastonbury. There is another one who has died under suspicious circumstances.

Christopher Shale, a senior Conservative who was discovered dead in a toilet at Glastonbury on Sunday morning may have died in the early afternoon of the previous day, according to a family friend who said he was briefed by medical staff.

www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 21-7-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DBCooper71

I can't bare to imagine how they really died especially Dr. David Kelly who apparently committed suicide by slitting his wrists. What a truly horrific and painful way to die...

These Multi National corporations obviously have no regard for morality.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Wow I never knew about this!

Shale was warned

This is getting bigger and bigger!

Hmmmm....who will be next we all say??

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

It is all rather sinister I agree. It's amazing how the media can control the news flow and what is deemed as "important"

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

If Dan Cooper dies suddenly anytime soon, then I think that would blow the lid.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Indeed!
Now the investigation into the hacking of 911 victims famillies has started you may be right about Dan Cooper being an obvious target...........and I'm sure we have not heard the last of "Unsuspicious Deaths" of people surrounding the case either....so....I supose we watch this space.....

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
this needs to be immediatly investigated by a third party with no links to the murdoch empire and the police.
and then the murdochs need to return to answer more questions.

.. sadly, I have a feeling that Old Murdoch himself will wind up a victim.. someone knocking him off, taking over the empire and placing the blame.. on the dead dude!

and the poster aboves right, look at bbc.co.uk

this entire scandal, reaching as deep as police chiefs and mp's.. has 1 short line.. half way down the page..

out of mind out of site..

.. so how about the bp spill?
.. so how about the fukishma plant?
.. so how about the bin-laden knock off?
.. so how about the economic crisis?
.. so how about the murdoch scandal?

out of mind out of site!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'm always suspicious when stories like this get little or no coverage.. And instead they run a front page story about what David beckham named his child.. Or if Ashley and Cheryl Cole are getting back together..

Often when an important story needs to be hidden, they will often break a big celebrity story, the same day.. Cover that in 8 pages and have a small story in an obscure corner of the paper.. It's just misdirection on a grand scale..

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
So there you have it. Rampant assassinations by News Corp and theres nothing we can do about it because they control the media, bribe the politicians and the police. Not to mention, the deaths of Sean Hoare and Webley have quietly received little coverage on the mainstream news and Murdoch and friends are now safely away from Justice.

And I will continue to make the case that justice against the criminals in power will OBVIOUSLY never be had in the court system. I must leave it to the reader to proceed to the inevitable conclusion as to what would.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I was suspicious when the first guy died. Two now makes it look like there's definitely something going on.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

And the bankers who caused the global economic crisis, Bush and Blair starting an illegal war, Monsanto tampering with our food and Oil companies having a "get to pollute free card" with their oil spills, were hardly ever or never going to brought to justice. All these tribunals and so called independent investigations are only but a farce.

Its only to the ordinary people does the criminal law apply to, not the rich and powerful elite.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Yep I think you're right there.

Mr Murdoch Snr may well be going for a little night time swim off the side of his super yacht.....

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

And in a couple of weeks, almost all people will forget about the whole scandal. Any one against the official story will be considered a conspiracy nuts.

How about the validity of the news stories from Murdoch's "empire" now? Every business where this person is involved should come with a warning from now. So everyone could avoid.

S&F to OP.
edit on 21-7-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's time to add a new word to the dictionary:

Murdochocide: The act of working for News Corp and contracting a serious case of being dead.

Sorry, the coincidence factor needs to be tossed. The math doesn't add up. They're doing a bit of "spring cleaning" before this story totally blows up on them.

Sad how they can get away with this, (and I bet they do).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join