It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man called Christian Whipped by Muslims In Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Alxandro

You are ignorant as hell that's what you are.

Also, are you afraid of Muslims yet? If not, they will break into your home with their beards on and beat you with electrical wiring for drinking with your mates at a pub. (this is what the OP is ACTUALLY saying
)

Mods should take actions against opinionated bull# like this. OP should get banned. Just being a realist here.

The home invasion happenned , those involved have been charged, and you call me opinionated after asking for me to be banned?

If you ever lived in Australia a few decades ago you would know why so many are angry at what is happenning to thisonce laid back nation escpescially Sydney.
The reality is much worse in Sydney than what this one incident implies.
I passionately love this country I also respect the Muslims who come here to start a new life, but there is a very powerful fundamentalist element who are missionary in intent, and they are proud to be so.
The fundamentalist Christians exist to and they have done weird things as well in the name of God, but Christianity is not diametrically opposed to western society, Islam is.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BMags
It makes me so happy to see that people have no room for this kind of ridiculous behavior. However, he should have shot and killed them and claimed "Christian Law" and seen how well his killing of "infidels" went over with the peace loving muslims.

you sir deserve you S&F

Yea can't people just make up their own law and claim it as part of religion as to why they can do whatever they want.

it's stupid either way but sometimes you need stupid tactics to fight the stupid.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Alxandro

You are ignorant as hell that's what you are.

Also, are you afraid of Muslims yet? If not, they will break into your home with their beards on and beat you with electrical wiring for drinking with your mates at a pub. (this is what the OP is ACTUALLY saying
)

Mods should take actions against opinionated bull# like this. OP should get banned. Just being a realist here.

The OP is not an opinion it happened mate,now you can start your condecending I'm smarter than you BS,as you do with anyone who disagree's with you,Most muslims are peaceful and just want to get on with their lives,thats fine,but the one's who want their own laws and won't follow the laws of this nation can piss off back where they came from,

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Here's a thought in the form of a question, hopefully someone in Australia can answer this.

Do Muslims in Australia eat Vegemite?
Is vegemite kosher/halal?

It must be, because they are getting stronger every week.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
They started bringing muslims into many countries so you could make money off of them.

Even if the guy didn't press charges the Government would, fine the whippers and throw them in jail. Lawyers make money...judge makes money.....prison workers make money...

Quit whining about those muslims and do what you are supposed to be doing....make money off of them.

They were tools brought in for YOU and your Governments to make money.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

No sorry I disagree.
They were brought to every country to take over the world.
Islam is the religion of the poor and all world leaders are intentionally creating worldwide poverty.
You see where this is going?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

MAD MAX !!!!!!!!!! Where are you!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
They started bringing muslims into many countries so you could make money off of them.

Even if the guy didn't press charges the Government would, fine the whippers and throw them in jail. Lawyers make money...judge makes money.....prison workers make money...

Quit whining about those muslims and do what you are supposed to be doing....make money off of them.

In this country the victim has to press charges not the Government,whether these clowns are charged or not the judge's and correction officers are still getting paid,very strange theory indeed

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
,,,now we just have to find someone named Muslim.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

I know the things about which you speak, but its still treason.

Selling a house in Sydney you bought off the department of Housing for say $80,000 in western Sydney a couple of decades ago to new immigrants for half a million (where do these new guys get the money?)( may sound good business , but in th end you are giving away a nation for a few shiny coins.

Its human nature to profit by someone elses need, but it is unethical and immoral, espescially when we a re selling our childrens birthright.

The jews lamented for centuries for their lost homeland, now they have it back, they ain't going to allow foreign creeds to dilute their Jewish state...this is fact.

Yet we give it away as if our nation is just a cheap piece of merchandise existing to be flogged to the cashed up new migrants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join