It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hello Everyone:

I wanted to introduce myself again. I am a 43 year old guy in Sun City, Arizona. I am interested in all these unusual subjects on AboveTopSecret because of my father. I would like to know how other people became interested in these unusual topics and what caused them to join AboveTopSecret.

Sincerely,

SpaceMan

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Curiosity I suppose its better to know roughly than to know nothing at all so I guess that's my reason why welcome to ATS btw

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Spaceman68

I first found my way here years ago due to an interest in John Titor
The Time Traveler
back then the was a huge deal... to bad it didn't pan out...

welcome aboard

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spaceman68
Hello Everyone:

I wanted to introduce myself again. I am a 43 year old guy in Sun City, Arizona. I am interested in all these unusual subjects on AboveTopSecret because of my father. I would like to know how other people became interested in these unusual topics and what caused them to join AboveTopSecret.

Sincerely,

SpaceMan

Hey there SpaceMan, I came to ATS by accident ... I Googled 'Above Top Secret' (also the title of a book by Timothy Good) because of a personal experience I was trying to look for logical explanations for and I wanted to see if there were anymore books by the same author.

The first thing on the google list findings was this website ... I clicked on it out of curiosity ... that was in 2007 and I've visited the site practically every day since ...

'My name is Woodwytch and I'm an ATS addict'

Woody

top topics

join