It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your favorite serial killer?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I have a different mentality. Instead of being intrigued by these people I am angered. I want to be the person who captures them and stops them, not the person who tries to understand them. Anyone who argues this better think about it. It may be important to understand people however in the world of psychology it is irrational to try and understand or control something irrational. These are irrational people doing irrational things. There is no gain in attempting to understand them, the most rational thing to do is capture and stop them.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by tracehd1
In my opinion this Post is a perfect example of what's gone wrong, terribly wrong in our society.

Whose your favorite Serial Killer? As if they are to be celebrated? If your loved one was taken by a serial killer, killer, I wonder who your favorite Serial Killer would be then. Would it be the one that killed your loved one?

Whose your favorite Cop that put these Serial Killers away and put their life on the line?

Think of subjects that could possibly fix the problems that we as a Nation and World are facing now. I believe it would be far more productive.
edit on 21-7-2011 by tracehd1 because: rant correction..lol

Oh and the deck of cards is ok?

Lighten up. It's not like we're killing anyone.

Do you stop people from telling scary stories around the campfire too? Its like that.

So the thread isn't worded the best way possible.
I complained and now I am over it. (Ted - not too late to change thread title to Who is the worst serial killer?) There I complained again. I really don't think Ted Bundy here is obsessed with them. Actually someone better be interested in them or we'd never catch any of them.
edit on 21-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

Lighten up you say? I didn't know I came un-hinged? I simply made a statement that I felt is wrong and terribly wrong with society. Your last remark, " Someone better be interested in them or we'd never catch any of them." is a load of crap. The OP made no mention of their interest in the criminal field to help put these people away. The OP clearly is drooling over Serial Killers and even questioned their own interest as possibly un-healthy.

Changing the name won't change the intent of the OP which is wanting to know who our favorite Serial Killers are.

This thread needs to be put in the garbage and we need to ask, "Whose your favorite Alien!"

edit on 21-7-2011 by tracehd1 because: rant correction..lol

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I concur (if you have not noticed) and I gave you a fancy little star. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I have no favorite serial killer and im also not fascinated with any of them either and yes you are creepy this thread is done in very poor taste.. I hope the mods remove it..All i can think of is the innocent people these nut cases killed and what there family went through

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by etombo

lol... I also concurred to you..however I couldn't remember the spelling of your name when I wanted to first concur...haha..thanx for the star and the smile.

I ditto'd the star...or would that be ...never-mind...ditto works..lol

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I have no favorite serial killer and im also not fascinated with any of them either and yes you are creepy this thread is done in very poor taste.. I hope the mods remove it..All i can think of is the innocent people these nut cases killed and what there family went through

I guess we shouldn't discuss Ivan the Terrible, Hitler, Stalin, Genghis Kahn, Pol Pot, Mao, etc. either?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well OP....I'd have to say Jeffrey Dahmer is my "favorite", because i consider his nutritional program very unique. That's the definition of "Dirty Bulking" for all you bodybuilders out there.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
oh wait i do have a favorite (bare with me) dc sniper --- not many people realize or remember why he killed or injured all those people and even less remember that being the dc sniper wasnt his first 15 minutes of fame (he was the very same lunatic that made the news for throwing a live grenade into his own barracks the first guy not the second) but anyway so he kills and injures all these people as an elaborate cover to finally kill his kids mother and her sister as thats who his real beef was with over child custody ugliness --- he was going to kill her as if she was just another dc sniper random victim, but got caught before he could finishthat has to be one of the mos ellaborate failures in serial killer history

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Someone better be interested in them or we'd never catch any of them." is a load of crap.

Really? Then how do you think they build these profiles? Just make stuff up? They study them.
You re tripping all over your morality. What do you think about the body farm? Oh those poor people.
It's interesting if it's not gratuitous. You don't happen to like it. I can see already you and others who don't like it will make this one of the longer more popular threads.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I am sure there are plenty of places where you can have this discussion. I am wondering why someone would even start a thread like this. Here are the bullet points.

Victims.
Families in turmoil.
People that hope they would not be the topic of this conversation.
Fascination with people who are sick in the head.
All of the above.

Please, oh please find another place to try to represent your fascination,I hope ATS sort's it out.

Peace, NRE,.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'd have to say my favorite serial killer is god! yes god! b/c god created everything including the devil so every murder that has ever taken place was him taking his own life. even if that life was one amongst infinity. either way he is still the biggest serial killer never to be convicted and still on the loose.

BOO YAH!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheodoreBundy

You're comparing apples to mars. Next someone will bring up Bush. This thread needs to go down.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

The body farm are bodies donated by science to understand how bodies decompose in certain situations, not to comprehend serial killers. Listen, you cannot ever understand an irrational person such as a serial killer. We are finding these people through investigations, not magical profiles. If you even attempt to suggest understanding a serial killer you're lost.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by etombo

The body farm are bodies donated by science to understand how bodies decompose in certain situations, not to comprehend serial killers. Listen, you cannot ever understand an irrational person such as a serial killer. We are finding these people through investigations, not magical profiles. If you even attempt to suggest understanding a serial killer you're lost.

actually that is very false. have u ever watched biographies on seriel killers? most of them have child hoods that would make anyone want to take someones life? all u have to do is look at how they were raised and who the pos parents were.

their is a simple answer for everything!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

I am not sure what you just said but how does it go against what I said?

BODY FARMS ARE MADE TO UNDERSTAND DECOMPOSITION OF HUMAN BODIES IN CERTAIN ENVIRONMENTS.

What is wrong with that?

Not understanding them? No you cannot. I am telling you right now that there is no logic in an irrational person such as a serial killer. Their parents.. blah blah. My childhood was not sugar cookies and sunshine. I am not out knockin' of innocent people..

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by etombo

Death is death. If you find it offensive it is because you do not understand it.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by etombo

I am not sure what you just said but how does it go against what I said?

BODY FARMS ARE MADE TO UNDERSTAND DECOMPOSITION OF HUMAN BODIES IN CERTAIN ENVIRONMENTS.

What is wrong with that?

Not understanding them? No you cannot. I am telling you right now that there is no logic in an irrational person such as a serial killer. Their parents.. blah blah. My childhood was not sugar cookies and sunshine. I am not out knockin' of innocent people..

b/c u might be able to handle being molested,beaten,emotionally abused,psychologically toyed with,raped,neglected whatever the case may be. doesnt mean everyone else can.

last time i checked not everyone on the planet was as mentally strong as some of us. or am i being irrational?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheodoreBundy

I have an unhealthy obsession with Bundy (surprise, not). Other personal favorites of mine are Dean Corll, Richard Ramirez, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Andrei Chikatilo.

If you have an unhealthy obsession with Ted Bundy, then you need to see a shrink, pal. Either that, or you are the silliest troll I've seen in a while.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

You're being irrational.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join