It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of The 22 World Conflicts Around The World, 21 are Muslim

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hilltaker

still it does not change the fact that most of the fanatics in our world are muslim.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Muslims are so evil, boo who, they want to kill us all, blah blah blah blah.

Have a read of this you moron.

Thousands of mourners have gathered for an open-air funeral service in honour of three Birmingham men killed as they tried to protect businesses from looters.

Tariq Jahan, whose son Haroon was one of the victims, received flowers from people in the crowd.

Hours after losing his son he had appealed to a volatile group to show restraint - and many say his message has endured.

"Our communities of all faiths and non-faiths and of all ethnicities, we have rallied as one like possibly we have never seen before."

One man at the gathering told Sky News: "We wanted to show solidarity with our Muslim friends. We're Christian of course."

I came here initially because I was representing the Jewish community at Sunday's peace rally," said another.

news.sky.com...

Here is a picture of the peaceful gathering which basically was calling for unity.

i.dailymail.co.uk...

Shut up with your dumb, misdirected hatred, becasue you are really staring to offend me by trying to tar Muslims of Britian as something they are not.

edit on 19-8-2011 by Peruvianmonk because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by Peruvianmonk because: Added information

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Great so their re a few good muslims. it Does not change the facts and that the world problems are mostly because of Muslims countries.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Does not change the facts and that the world problems are mostly because of Muslims countries.

Your'e starting to sound like a certain German leader who blamed all of Germanys problems on a certain community.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I will not attempt to argue with you Merely to show the 'possibility' of an alternate explanation.
It's sort of when crime statistics go down.
Does this mean law enforcement has improved or that while the crime rate remains stable or even grows the crimes are not being reported.
So many Muslim countries involved in conflicts.
Does this mean that Muslims are attacking other countries or that Muslims have become the socially acceptable target for aggression.
I use to ask a hypothetical question to discover if there were actually racist motives behind this.
What non-Muslim country could announce their intent to seek nuclear weapons that would result in their being threaten with embargos/invasions?
What Muslim country could announce the same intent that would not be so threatened?
I guess now we'll get to see
I read that Australia is beginning to consider developing a nuclear arsenal.
When will the embargo against the Aussie's begin?
How many troops do you think we will need to topple their government and establish regime change?
No? They are allowed to? It's OK?
Other than the fact that they are mostly white Christians is there any other reason they are excepted?

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join