It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: PBS Interview (20-Jul-11)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Most of the normal questions RP is being asked as a presidential candidate, but he seemed much more coherent/fluent with his responses this time. Glad to see he's really gotten down to clearly explaining the state of the issues and the logic behind having to shrink the militarism. More people need to see that unwavering message he has. He's got my vote come 2012.

edit on 21-7-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
in the video he said he gets twice as much support from over seas troops as the other candidates did last election,
plus all the poles always favor him,

then the msm comes in and puts only the other two runners on the pedestal and you see how much of the country will only vote for whos on fox or cnn,

sad that ron hasnt gotten a shot at presidency yet,

people forget, america isnt even supposed to have a military unless it is at war, the citizenry is its protection, more people with guns, less soldiers, no over seas soldiers,

sounds like the makings of the america this was supposed to be, at this moment, it is far from that,

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I don't live in the US but I really hope this guy wins for all our sakes. Best part of that interview for me was when he was asked about his age being an issue.

"...Freedom is a young idea, its only been tested for the past 200 years. We've had a taste of it and I think we are throwing it away..." Ron Paul 2011

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Ok its official.

I am making bumper stickers and posters that say one thing.
And one thing only:

Vote RON PAUL 2012 YOU IDIOTS!

Yes I am calling those people who don't vote for him idiots.
We, the people, have to try and fix this ourselves.
CONgress and all the cronies apparently can't.
His ideas and plans are effective and will put a stop to the madness spending.

PM me if you want one.
Seriously.

I believe that Ron has enough experience to pretty much straighten things out quickly.
All conspiratorial rhetoric aside, he has the strongest points.
I'd be happy to see him get it.

I don't care if "tptb" or the MSM don't want him in.
The people want him in.
If enough of the people voted for him, and he didn't make it....
Then obviously all of our theories are right.
My guess is that all the MSM outlets will produce a character that rivals Obama's campaign and celebrity-like status. More garbage commercials, more blatant lies, but if it's on TV then the sheep will support it.
It's ashame, really....how the TV dictacts the lives of Americans.

new topics

top topics

join