It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penile Length Leads to Little Economic Growth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Penile Length Leads to Little Economic Growth

m.theatlanticwire.com

That's right, penis size. In a study published today, the University of Helsinki's Tatu Westling points out a surprising strong correlation between a country's GDP growth rate and average penile length. As the chart above shows, countries that averaged smaller penis sizes grew at a faster rate than their larger counterparts between 1960 and 1985. Every centimeter increase in penis size accounted for a 5 to 7 percent reduction in economic growth. The study also showed that overall GDP was at its highest in countries with average-sized penises with GDP falling at the extremes of penis length
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Yup, this is actual news HAHAHA

Well, this seems to explain everything. Countries with the top economies have the smallest peckers. This is probably why they have large militaries to compensate.

Explains why the West invaded Afghanistan anyways. I don't even think they had a GDP

I also know from human geography class that the poorest countries have the highest fertility rates, so it makes sense.

I'm posting this from a mobile so if anyone else wants to find the relevant chart, have at 'er.

PS Just for the record, I'm not doing so well economically-speaking

m.theatlanticwire.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

What does the size of a [SNIP], have to do with my goddamn money ?

Government does some stupid [SNIP]!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
LOL..you know im inclined to believe this. Im a Woman and My Son's Father is extremely well endowed and he cant seem to save money or keep a damn job either. ha ha funny article..strange but funny.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Doin well, considering....

This has more to do with confidence than anything else. I for one, am just fine. Economic or otherwise- I play well.... because I am happy with what I have... and so are they ;-)

Silly OP....
edit on 7/20/2011 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

ETP.. dont forget gerth...
edit on 7/20/2011 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So go after the poor guys, got it.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It really makes perfect sense. The guy with the small penis isn't spending time using his thing, but making more money. While the guy with the big thing is using it at the turn of evey corner, and does not have the time to make as much money. Or the other theory is the guy loses all the blood in his head from having a big thing, and can't think enough to make a big profit.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
So that's why I'm not rich yet.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

HAHA..YOU NAILED IT ON HEAD! Pun possibly intended.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
so then why am I poor? should I go out and use my economic powerhouse?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It's obviously not from the penis length itself but from the race of the people attached to them. Figure it out.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
It really makes perfect sense. The guy with the small penis isn't spending time using his thing, but making more money. While the guy with the big thing is using it at the turn of evey corner, and does not have the time to make as much money. Or the other theory is the guy loses all the blood in his head from having a big thing, and can't think enough to make a big profit.

Hahaha....

Wierd OP....

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
or...

you can see it this way:

The more money you got, the less your penis matters...

And thats undeniable truth ok?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

lol, it means...using a penis as this example, were ALL being bent over and shafted, due to corporate americas greedy ways, and to an extent, the federal government. guess using a penis was a funnier way to pertrube the info to our eyes.
care to invest in ky jelly stocks anyone?.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

It took a lot of balls to even contemplate conducting such a survey.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I thought those with the larger "balls" would be the ones more capable (or "man" enough) to get things done and actually fix this economy. (My thoughts lingered into an imagery of screwing in light bulbs and how many it would take to get the curly ones to fit properly. Forget it.)
edit on 2011-7-21 by pikypiky because: To correct for "proper" grammar and spelling.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
It made money for John Holmes but it didn't last. It never does for long.

What does it mean when the country's leaders are so rich and its people are all so poor?

edit on 21-7-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
So this explains why I'm broke all the time....

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

edit on 21-7-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Not sure if there is any argument about these findings but the thread I just posted on BAN right after this one is great juxtapositioning to bolster someones point of view - Wall St. Makes Fallback Plans for Debt Crisis.

If nothing else this will give Americans bragging rights about something just in case the US economy takes an abrupt nosedive here soon. Always look on the bright side.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join