It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld had role in Perry meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Source

Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld helped organize Rick Perry's foreign policy and national security briefing in Austin last Wednesday, Rumsfeld's staff confirmed today.

Perry's aides have been tight-lipped about the gathering, which National Review reported included former Rumsfeld aides Doug Feith, Daniel Fata, and William Luti, as well as the magazine's Andrew McCarthy and others . But I'm told Rumsfeld helped steer Perry's staff to the low-key advisory group, and his detainee adviser Cully Stimson was also invited, but couldn't attend.

Source #2
Source #3

Bilderberg behind Rick Perry 2012 run

Rick Perry has allied himself with the staff of former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld who is one of the staunchest Neoconservatives and globalists you can think of. Add to that Perry has attended the Bilderberg meeting in Istanbul a few years ago and according to Alex Jones (if you trust him) Perry is the candidate Bilderbergers want to see run for the White House. This means that Rick Perry is clearly the ultimate tool of the global elites and would be their puppet of choice.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I'd vote for Perry, just like I would vote for Romney.

Which is never.

I'll write my own name first. They're both flip-floppers. No standards, ethics or honor.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This will be an interesting one to follow.

Also:

Earlier last week, Perry also dove into the foreign policy circle by holding a one-on-one meeting with former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf. The meeting was requested on Musharraf’s behalf to discuss Perry’s success creating jobs in Texas.

From the OP's source.

Seriously now, why would a former Pakistani president want to discuss job creation in Texas?

I'm totally baffled by this one, unless they were discussing something else, like the geo-political role of Pakistan and its importance with the Afghanistan situation... nah, it must be the jobs in Texas.

the Billmeister

new topics

join