It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brooklyn boy drugged before he was killed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Brooklyn boy drugged before he was killed

www.msnbc.msn.com

NEW YORK — An 8-year-old Brooklyn boy who was kidnapped, killed and dismembered had been drugged before he was smothered to death, including with a drug used to treat schizophrenia, the medical examiner said.

The findings were released as Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes announced a grand jury indictment charging the suspect, Levi Aron, in the case. He said there was no evidence of sexual abuse.

The indictment charges Aron with first-degree murder. The 35-year-old hardware clerk plead
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is just plain sick and I am very deeply saddened by reading that story I hadn't finished it because I began to pray in the midst of asking God to rest his soul. This is the world we are living in Satan's World and it's just SICK!!!! I started to cry when reading this mess that Man needs to go to HELL and BURN for eternity!!! I am disgusted with this World God please Help us

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
There is bad and there is good in the world. If you choose to focus on the negative than you will be disgusted I suppose. Try focusing on the positive instead.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

There is so much negative and I am beginning to be overwhelmed by it all!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Shoulda have another Dirty Harry I'm sure he'll handle this more efficiently. After all, most Police would rather lay there heads

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
double post
edit on 20-7-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by light2012
reply to post by kro32

There is so much negative and I am beginning to be overwhelmed by it all!

I hear ya! With all the things going on today and all the sickos in the world, it is difficult not to get overwhelmed at times. That poor dear innocent child! May he rest in peace.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I just can't imagine the fear and horror that child went through!!!! But I know the Angels were waiting and took him after his horrible death! Geez Humanity Disgusts ME!!!

top topics

join