It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's assume for just 1 second

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The thing about it all is that something is really up with it. There are some people that make it their business to post in all these topics to attempt to debunk any belief in the subject.. I have no idea why they should really care .. let the crazies believe what they want right?

anyways for me I think it's all too suspicious to be a coincidence.. and as I often say, wait.. watch .. if you notice increases in a lot of seismic activity etc.. I'd say things aren't looking too good for us.. but by the time we notice this very clearly.. it'll be much too late.. That being said, I'm not going to straight out say I think doom is coming cause I really don't think there has been enough of an increase yet in activity to justify such a statement but I am watching things very closely just to be safe.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by area6
This too shall pass.

Comet Elenin should be at its brightest shortly before the time of its closest approach to Earth on Oct. 16 of this year. At its closest point, it will be 35 million kilometers (22 million miles) from us.

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

of course NASA could be lying

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxCavaleraI really don't think there has been enough of an increase yet in activity to justify such a statement but I am watching things very closely just to be safe.

And where will you go to be safe? The last time a big rock hit us, it wiped out all the Dinosaurs and they were a lot tougher than Humans

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Be nice.

A 'normal' English maiden that drinks Russian vodka?

Yes I believe in other dimensions but in this case Elenin is visible to anyone with a telescope. Only problem is that it is really just a small dirty snowball, so not really very impressive to most astronomers

Now 17P/Holmes THAT was a glorious comet... got bigger than the sun before it headed back out to space.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Can someone explain why for the last several years we've had a major earthquake on days we were lined up with this dirty snowball and the sun? Debunk that. The magnetic field that dirty snowball is generating is comparable to the sun itself. It's the only thing that could create that powerful of a gravity trough.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Elenin is not a doomsday event.
I'm positive. As a matter of fact, I am so sure of it I will bet every doomsayer out here 1 ounce of gold that it will not strike earth and kill everyone. If I'm wrong, and it does strike the earth and kill everyone, I will pay each and every doomsayer the same.
Er. . . . .

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
Can someone explain why for the last several years we've had a major earthquake on days we were lined up with this dirty snowball and the sun? Debunk that.

orbital period of Elenin is 600,000 years
en.wikipedia.org...

The magnetic field that dirty snowball is generating is comparable to the sun itself. It's the only thing that could create that powerful of a gravity trough.

You have some data for that?
edit on 21-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

if I understand your question right, you're just using Elenin as an example, and are wondering about the government telling us about any doomsday event happening?
If it's a comet, asteroid, or natural disaster would be a tricky one to answer. ET's armada coming to take over, we would probably see worldwide peace, with everyone's troops coming home to defend our own countries. Unstoppable strain of disease, we would probably never find out.
The governments would keep us in the dark as long as possible to avoid our overthrowing them and taking all the good hiding spots.
Hopefully someone reliable with proof would blow the whistle to where we could at least call loved ones. (or get in one last good party!)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This video puts everything together. Positions, alignment dates, events
www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If you've seen the 2012 movie, it would surely be like that.

They would find the chosen people, to be saved. They would use their tracking data, to find the highest achievers. They'd use their DNA databases to find those with the best genetics.

They'd save them, then it would be a drawbridge style free for all like the 2012 movie... for everyone else.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join