It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
A MAN in Texas has died from flesh-eating bacteria that entered his body through a minor cut on his leg.
Kenneth Dean Creamer, 52, died late on Thursday in a Victoria hospital where he had been treated since July 17, two days after he was exposed to the saltwater bacteria vibrio vulnificus.
Creamer, a Houston dentist, apparently hurt himself on July 15 when he slipped on a dock during a fishing trip. Within days, both Creamer's legs had to be amputated and he went into a coma, a hospital spokeswoman told the Houston Chronicle.
Originally posted by Miss_Blonde
i think this is awful. a bug that kills people so soon and there has been no public warning of it before - surley someone knew what it was
Unfortunatly a lot of flesh eating virus' do come from either bacteria or possibly animal, mammal or insect bites....the Brown Recluse spider is famous for that.