It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows IDF officer pointing loaded gun at unarmed Palestinian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Take a look at the brave IDF soldiers as they terrorise unarmed civilians.

Do you think they would be so cocky without there US supplied weapons ?

I doubt it. They would be grovelling in the dirt. Hopefully we will see that some day.

story and video
edit on 20-7-2011 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It's happens every day over there, it's only weaking attention when it's it's been recorded on film

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
yeah, Palestnians are such honourable honest folk. Who could blame them for blowing their kids up at Weddings and coffee shows, and thinking they go to a Penthouse sex orgy with Hugh Heffer as the host. They are like the Mother Teredsa's of the Middle East.

I can't fathom why and IDF solider might be a bit guarded and defensive around them.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Give me a break, He didn’t do anything wrong.
Frankly I was surprised he didn’t shot in the air and then shot the guy in the head if he kept it up.

You have three soldiers outnumbered by 3 to 1. And anyone who dealt with that situation knows that in an instant it could turn into a massacre. All the crowd needed to do was attack the soldiers at the same time and the soldiers would have been beaten to death.

This soldier was smart and he defused the situation correctly and saved his men.

edit on 20-7-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultraman2011
yeah, Palestnians are such honourable honest folk. Who could blame them for blowing their kids up at Weddings and coffee shows, and thinking they go to a Penthouse sex orgy with Hugh Heffer as the host. They are like the Mother Teredsa's of the Middle East.

I can't fathom why and IDF solider might be a bit guarded and defensive around them.

Stick to facts, not fantasy.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
defending his cuz for rock throwing, you know you can kill somebody with a rock too.
when i was in the corps, they taught us how to use a brick to bash a mans skull in.
and you know it ant wise to bow up at some one carrying a M4 and not have a weapon yourself.
edit on 20-7-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

If they didn't have US-built weapons he'd not have been grovelling, he'd be standing there with a Tavor or a Kalashnikov.

Or a Galil.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Dnevnoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boorkii

You make a good point. Here you go:

www.adl.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The things I see wrong was……
It was a very fluid situation and the people didn’t exert as much control over the situation as they needed to, to maintain order.

The officer should have been more decisive when he confronted the aggressor. He was too indecisive and skittish during the confrontation.

When you came upon a situation where people were doing violent acts and someone comes up and confronts you while making an arrest, then you tell them to depart from the area. If they ignore orders, and especially when he shows aggression to you, then you point the gun at his center of mass, and tell him to leave or he will get shot. Don’t get agitated. Don’t jump around. Just stand your ground firmly and calmly, and tell him to leave the area. If he makes a move that indicates in any way that he is going to instigate an attack, then shoot to kill. You can not assume that he is unarmed. And even if he is unarmed, he has the size advantage so he can take control of your weapon and shoot you with it if you give him the chance.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultraman2011
reply to post by boorkii

You make a good point. Here you go:

www.adl.org...

Thanks for the sources, it's was better but still not as imaginary as you told.
there are always some sick people, who can't distinguish between right and wrong, in this case they called "Hamas"
I am sure of if you found the facts list over Palestine, it would be longer then the one you found, but nobody are saints here. The ones we should blame for the problem is UN, creating a huge problem is their fault, of so many people get's killed there

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I would have done the same, overwhelming violence of action... you must maintain dominance in order to keep control of the situation, instead of escalating it the soldier de-escalates the situation by showing the aggressor he can't win and therefor has no other option other than compliance.

You don't have time to play "lets make a deal" in a situation like that and try to win hearts and minds.... You want to grab and go.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
These are the kinds and exact types of actions that make the kid think that strapping a bomb to his chest would be ok. The IDF officer is the real terrorist as his actions are directly causing and creating terrorism and instead of dealing with the kid on a human level the seething hatered is now more evident. End pointing firearms at kids faces, end raping the female relatives while the males were bound and tied up,

The cycle of violence can and only will end when we are truly sick of it.

This dude should've been canned but will probally get a medallion instead for creating another "terrorist"!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

What else do you expect from a people who are used to brutalizing a weaker people and get to label any criticism of their behavior as "anti-semitism".

The Israeli regime has the same mentality as the Nazis. Except the world will see them as the victims and those who they oppress as the aggressors because the Palestinians dare to resist the Israelis.

top topics

join