It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A challenge to remote voiewers and those who astral travel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blinded
It is a good test but for the wrong thing. Most people will try to "think" when remote viewing has nothing to do with the physical. It is good that you encrypted a file and uploaded it to a file server, but what is the point? Trying to see if the remote viewing , astral projection really exist?

The image was of a physical thing... the encryption was merely to let people have a copy of the image in advance so it couldn't be changed on them at the last minute... an act of good faith so that someone couldn't say I took multiple photos of multiple things and picked one that wasn't one guessed... the encrypted file ultimately had nothing to do with the test... just security to prove no tampering.

Let me tell you something right now. I will not try to guess the answer you are searching for as there is no point to it and that is NOT how it works. First I have never been in contact with you, I don't think we shared energy before.

I don't really believe you have any such gift then.. but that's quite alright.. I view this as an excuse, plenty of others make quite the opposite claims, especially in regards to remote viewing.. if you need physical contact then perhaps you're referring to a specific type of ability called psychometry? .. do you even know what you're talking about? do you know the various types of psychic gifts? ... I'm not testing psychometry or any of those other things. I'm testing remote viewing, and remote viewing has zero to do with being in contact with me.. on ANY level.

In order to view something that you have never seen, it would require an awful amount of energy within the astral projection which I doubt would be possible with all the "students" out there.

Again, do you know what remote viewing is all about? as for Astral Projection, some claim they can.. if they claim they can, they are welcomed to participate.

A great esoteric law is: To see something that is not there, gaize on what is. We create and shape our own reality. You created your own reality by expecting someone to find your answers (to enter in your reality) which is not possible. You are trying to get rid of the fear you have inside of yourself and proof what you have never experience to be true. You will never make it if you act and feel that way about the world. That is not how it works.

That's interesting... not at all true, but interesting.. you're setting up excuses for a test you're not willing to even take. You demonstrate complete lack of knowledge about the topic at hand. Please study up on remote viewing.. as for Astral Projection, I'm not suggesting APers can do this.. some APers are suggesting they can, it's those people I welcome to participate. Your comments have no meaning to those who claim differently.. I personally am just providing the test... not defining the abilities
I find it EXTREMELY amusing that many people define what these gifts can or can't do .. and they define them so very differently each time.. and there's always numerous excuses as to why it won't work.. there's always something when it comes down to testing.. but the most amusing tidbit is the suggestion that an RVer would need to share my energy when that goes against the very principle of the gift claimed.

It is not a thought, nor an idea, nor a science fact. I did several astral projection, I cannot explain how it was as there is no words for it. If i try to shape it into words, it becomes a reality, it becomes physical, it becomes a thought which is not what an astral projection is.

Well you're discussing AP, I'm talking remote viewing.. APers who make the claim they can do this are included... but the test isn't aimed at them, but again you talk about AP differently than many.. you and others seem to enjoy defining it in any way that suits your inability to verify.

What you are trying to have acheieved is more like Telepathy where you try to connect to the other person thoughts and share it between the two. Astral Projection is more for what you are and discover your inner self, your inner power not to find the answer of someone else thought.

Please Understand.

reply to post by miniatus

edit on 22-7-2011 by Blinded because: (no reason given)

No I'm not asking for my mind to be read, telepathy isn't the topic at all however if you read through for a moment they are also invited to participate.. by "any means necessary" .. if you're psychic and want to read my mind to get the answer, that's great too ..

Please read through before commenting...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
With all do respect, I do know what astral projection is as I have experienced it before. Quite often too, while I was sleeping, meditating and also when I was wide awake at work etc....

I am just saying that you cannot get the answer of someone else thought by thinking you can find the answers while having an astral projection. when you have one, you'll know what I am talking about. I am lost for words, as It can be describe but cannot be fully understood by the listener as he it did not experience what the talker experienced.

As for me, It could be possible maybe to find what you are looking for as an answer, but I don't see how it could be. All the astral projection I had was nothing in the sort.

Let me try to explain the one I had last week.

It was last night, I was sleeping. When I woke up, I freaked out. I was in the top right corner of my shelf, and I could see my girlfriend and I sleeping. I could NOT move nor breathe. I could only hear the wind going through my ears (shallow wind sound). I could see my girlfriend moving her arm above her shoulder. I could see the alarm, I could see the time on it, but I cannot tell you what time it was.

I could see through the room window, there was dark clouds with the light of the sun reflecting on the moon. There was no city light nor any house lights like there is usually in the street. Everything was dark, except the moon and the green time on the alarm. (which I cannot say what time it was).

I could see both of us and hear a wind sound. Like I was part of this world but at the same time, I was like in the background. I could not feel the environment (objects in the room) , but I could see them. I was so weird…

I was trying to move to my body but I couldn’t. I was like in small man on the top of the shelf… just watching and hearing the wind sound…

All of the sudden, I woke up trembling in my body…. It was 5h15AM…….

So I am just saying, how could I view your place, your face, your thoughts when you created the thing and uploaded to the server... First it is in the past, second I don't know who you are or where you are. Third an astral projection cannot be controlled by thoughts, or physical movement but only feeling.... I am not saying you don't know nothing or anything of the sort, i am just asking you how can it be possible to answer a question done by someone else using an astral projection.

edit on 22-7-2011 by Blinded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Very interesting OP.

I dont think anyones going to be able to do it,but i might be wrong.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillyBoBBizWorth
Very interesting OP.

I dont think anyones going to be able to do it,but i might be wrong.

Cheers

The test concluded last night - see page 6
I am about to start test #2 which will be conducted in a similar fashion however I will provide a location ( general location ) on a map, and I will show a picture of a white box. The task is to tell me what is inside that box.

Stay tuned, when I create the thread I will link to it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
TEST NUMBER 2 IS UP! .. and starts NOW

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So who's result was closest? I got the shape and one of the numbers spot on, but that was just lucky guessing.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
well, I got a triangle at least

I gave the image that popped into my head as soon as I opened the thread.
Perhaps next time I will spend more time concentrating on the object than going with first impression

No circle, no red, no number....

FAIL!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
So who's result was closest? I got the shape and one of the numbers spot on, but that was just lucky guessing.

I avoided trying to judge the results myself, but I originally had a score associated .. 1 to 3 .. one for each of the goals guessed correctly.. most scored 0, a couple scored 1 and I believe there was a near 2 in there.

This new test should be easier.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The test concluded last night - see page 6 I am about to start test #2 which will be conducted in a similar fashion however I will provide a location ( general location ) on a map, and I will show a picture of a white box. The task is to tell me what is inside that box. Stay tuned, when I create the thread I will link to it.

Ahh ok,thanks Miniatus.

I'll stay tuned to see what happens on test 2.

It would be interesting if someone guesses it correctly.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I imagine you find researching these events very interesting as well as entertaining, I know I love hearing about other's experiences and I find them highly entertaining. Partly because the things that are explained in many of the descriptions seems out of this world, almost on a sci-fi level, and everyone seems to experience different scenarios. Though, in a very high percentage (approaching 90% or higher, guesstimation on my part) there are many common denominators that link them (OBE's) together.

Two more reasons I am so interested in them is because;

1 I experience them on a regular basis. I am even to the point where I can have an OBE at will, given the right circumstance, ie. I am at my house, in my bed, I am tired, and I have not done a lot of thinking (like problem solving at work or home, etc). If I can keep my day very simple and not take on too many activities, I can enter into an OBE much easier.

2. The stories from other experiencers are not only educational, but entertaining as well.

Also - just to be certain we are on the same page - I am referring to Out of Body experiences/Astral Travel.

I am not sure what you are expecting from the issued tests, whether you are trying to prove to yourself and others that OBE or Remote Viewing are real or if you are trying to prove them as fake.

If you have good results from the challenges you issue, you may not be proving anything at all about RV or OBE. Instead, what you may find through your experiments could shock you or possibly even disturb you.

I think what you will learn from a series of tests in an experiment that you initiated may be linked to OBE, but, in general, is a different theory.

I believe you could learn that, no, the astral body cannot see accurate details in a waking reality.

Remote Viewing seems more and more plausible when you consider what you may find through your research.

When your tests are concluded, you may find that each individual on this planet may be linked to each other through thought in a Global Consciousness system.

You may find that thoughts, in some form and matter, exit our body or brains and can be detected through anyone who is alive on this planet by tapping into this global consciousness system. It could be the reason for Deja' Vu, knowing the phone will ring before it does, knowing something has happened when you are separated by thousands of miles.

It could also account for the instinct we get when someone is standing behind us and we didn't know it. Could also be the reason why we can tell when someone is staring at us and we do not know it, but can feel it through instinct.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You did notice I had a "14" on almost every image I made? Lol. I kept gravitating to 4.
edit on 23-7-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Just a note for those who didn't notice

the new test is under way at www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

This is an improper test of this ability. If you wish to have a real one let me know.
I find it interesting that someone who is challenging others for proof does not even really know how this works in the first place. Second, a person unfamiliar with the process should not be the one to design and administer the test. This is so beyond the scientific method it is now in 'joke' status.

If you want to actually do some research there is AMPLE evidence this works. The military RV group even received a Presidential Commendation for finding a crashed Russian Spy plane before anyone else could (even the Russians). More ? They found the location of a kidnapped Colonel (military rank) etc...the list goes on. These are not anecdotal; they are well documented successes.

Furthermore, Congress contracted two scientists to determine the efficacy of this intel method before the program went from DIA to the CIA. They hired renowned statistician Jessica Utts who is professor of statistics at UC. She was a skeptic but found through research and experimentation that it is a real skill and reported those results to the Congressional Oversight Committee.

There is a TON of data from actual objective scientists and science.

If you want to set up a REAL test then feel free to PM me and we can set one up.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
here i can read your mid, today you thought of hot girls and wished you had one, just a joke, i figured it likely you might have thought it

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join