It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brace yourself! Hubble has discovered a new moon around Pluto! How about a look at Elenin!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Come on people, let's get real. Every time someone suggests that Hubble look at Elenin, someone else writes about how it is so important not to disturb it's important work.

I am sure that children are overjoyed worldwide about the discovery of the new moon, or the possibility of some new galaxies at the edge of the universe. For me, stuff closer to home is more important.

Take care........................

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Knowing human nature, if we find alien life somewhere, the first thing we would do is bomb them.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Link?

I'd appreciate it if you'd add some more foundation to your thread.

...Kind of what ATS is all about.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i thought pluto was downgraded from a planet.....so now this "lump of ice" has its own satellites orbiting it

also...they can see into the oldest, darkest corners of space...they can find "habitable" planets a few hundred light yrs away...but they seem to have just noticed this "moon".....its one of 2 things...either its a planetry body passing pluto...or nasa are talking nonsense

either way...its seems like they are slowly grooming us into accepting the enlil/niburu story.....

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE STORY.....PLUO`S NEW MOON
seems like its the fourth moon of pluto
edit on 20-7-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I was really hoping this thread would have some actual information in it, as back in the day I remember folks speculating on a large alien base hiding behind Pluto.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What new moon? source please.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zionistsareterrorists
Knowing human nature, if we find alien life somewhere, the first thing we would do is bomb them.

That only happens if they happen to have oil and americans get there first...

I'm sure they'll find some reason to take over it, between weapons of mass destruction and fighting to "liberate" those aliens from their oppressive dictatorship...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Some source with that sir?

Pluto has another Moon ATS Thread

st.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Found the source. Enjoy people, I think this is fantastic news.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Link?

I'd appreciate it if you'd add some more foundation to your thread.

...Kind of what ATS is all about.

I'm sorry but, I just recently had to lay off my personal assistant and editor, so there is no one here who can do technical stuff. I don't think I will ever be a gold level contributor.

new topics

top topics

join