It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this crap?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Kim Kardashian
Linda Hamilton
Fake Apple store
Jenna Fischer
Stock market
Kristin Cavallari
Yosemite waterfall
Medicare reform
NFL lockout
Solar power

Anyone who has a Yahoo Account may know exactly what this is. Yeah, you guessed it-- crap!

I hate having to go through this constantly updated list of things I ABSOLUTELY MUST BE INTERESTED in, just to read my emails. The depressing thing about this, also, is that this particular list is probably actually better than the ones I see every other day!! So I played their little game. I clicked on these names of people I ABSOLUTELY MUST KNOW, and it includes 4 whiny little girls who someone need attention due to pregnancy or bad acting or whatever. WOW, look! Someone is pregnant! That's such an accomplishment! Yay!

Ugh. Beyond this, there lies solar power, tucked within the ranks of number 10. Somehow, is less trendy than getting excited over some lady no one's ever heard of being pregnant.

I'm sure everyone here knows this is nothing new, as do I. I'm just wondering who has "the plan". When are we going to all do something about this insanity?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
People worship "Hollywood" as if they were Gods. Its sickening. The worst is reality TV, mainly because its fake and scripted.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
maybe you should try not using yahoo?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

It will surround me anywhere I go, in one way or another. Besides, avoiding it doesn't cancel its existence. I'm sure someone somewhere will always be using it for their news source.... which is depressing for humanity. For the most part I have the state if mind to ignore it... but when I saw solar power at the end of the list... it hurt a little

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

I use gmail.com - because not only is it easy to use, but I really feel like I'm getting a more hands-on experience with Big Brother!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Do you know why gmail, yahoo, hotmail, and the like give out free email addresses?

So they can advertise to you!

Why do you think they hate spammers so much?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

"What is this crap?"
thought maybe I was in the cryptozoological forum...

Bear
Sasquatch
Chupacabra
Mountain lion

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I agree. I try to ignore alot of this stuff.

I just type in mail.yahoo.com to the url and go right to the mail sign in .

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Yeah random headlines = Lame

# hollywood, anyone who cares should die in the zombie invasion.

Also Golden Sun = One of the best games ever.

top topics

join