It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost U.S. love letter delivered 53 years late!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Reuters A love letter written to a U.S. college student in the state of Pennsylvania and proclaiming "love forever" was finally delivered -- 53 years late. But the tender note penned in 1958 still waits in the mailroom at the California University of Pennsylvania as officials search for its intended recipient, Clark Moore, who now about 70 years old and living in another state, according to university spokeswoman Christine Kindl.

The letter, sent from Pittsburgh and postmarked February 20, 1958, arrived in the mailroom last week, Kindl said. "No one here has any idea why it was delayed," she said.

No conspiracy here but worth a read anywho just for speculative purposes.
Do you think they split apart because of this letter being undelivered?

Did she find someone else?
Will they get back together?

Tune in next week when we send documentary crews to both their houses.

Reuters

Edit to add: LoL if this actually ends up on T.V.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I hope they find the intended recipient soon....I want to read what was written....I am disappointed that was not included.

Maybe that is just one letter...that slipped through the time-warp cracks. Maybe they still communicated....and are married now...who knows?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What??? Why was the letter delayed? That makes no sense. If I were either of them I would be outraged. I would hope at the very least that they're still friends. It might suck if they're not together now. But yeah. That sucks.

join