It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The State Department Wants To Stop You From Leaving The U.S.!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
Call me paranoid, but this sounds like preparation for some kind of potential societal upheaval/chaos/control of the masses... they're dotting their "i's" and crossing their "t's" beforehand.

I'm convinced that's exactly what it is. That's what scares me the most about it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

Wow this is scary & to think about ALL those Fema Camps Jesse Ventura exposed on his show across the country. Someone on ATS was talking about new railroad cars he was personally working on with shackles....sorry I post direct information on that as I was cruising around on the recent post page.

Wonder if other countries are doing the same? Maybe it's better to get out....I can see many Mail Order Groom & Bride ads...LOL!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
when I got my CDL renewed, it asked all kinds of questions I didn't even bother to fill out, like my 5 previous addresses

didn't stop me from getting it, and I'm a hazmat driver, and thanks to DHS, i have been fingerprinted and have background checks

this to me is just more ammo for the profiling. sadly, this will wind up being more of a problem for minorities who "look the part"
edit on 23-7-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join