It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anger erupts over fatal shooting of youth by SF police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Anger erupts over fatal shooting of youth by SF police

www.finalcall.com

(FinalCall.com) - A coalition of San Francisco activists, youth and religious leaders held a “No More Stolen Lies” press conference at the intersection of Third Street and Oakdale Avenue in the Bay View Hunters Point neighborhood to demand an independent, federal investigation into the fatal shooting of a young Black transit rider by city police officers.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So the what happened is officers yell out to some young black man about not paying a fare on a Municipal Railway (Muni) train, Well, he runs away.... The cops give chase... then things get omp-lu-maa-kated...

Officers claim he fired a gun at them and in return, they shot back.... But according to witnesses.... the victim had no weapon and the only shots fired came from the direction of the officers.

needless to say the community at large is pissed there's talk of rioting...

Anyway here is a video I warn you now, the images are very graphic..

Warning Graphic Video do not watch unles you want to see someone bleed to death

youtu.be...

www.finalcall.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 20-7-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The other thread on this exact same topic, which is up to 24 pages now...

abovetopsecret

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Let me take a wild guess as to how this will play out: Black people will riot, burn cars, loot stores, probably beat up maybe kill some white people who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and then a week later life will be "normal".

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

My bad... I did a search on the news story title and got nothing...

will the mods please close this thread... besides I felt a little torn posting this vid if you know what I mean

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Let me take a wild guess as to how this will play out: Black people will riot, burn cars, loot stores, probably beat up maybe kill some white people who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and then a week later life will be "normal".

Thats all the blacks are good for right???

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

I wonder how all the bleeding hearts that defend this scum bag would feel if a stray bullet this guy fired hit a kid.

This scum of the earth had it coming.

But I am sure the bleeding hearts who hate the police will come and defend him. They should all be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yes I saw this yesterday, it is certainly bad business.There is nothing to verify that the teen had a gun.Nothing shown of a gun being retrieved or police claiming one in defense of the mob gathering.They claim to have been shot at,yet in later reports to justify these claims no statement has been issued on the guns retrieval to confirm this.That is suspect.Hope this doe's not go Rodney King,one death is one to many.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So, if this is America and they have guns over there, why don't they go home and get their guns and make it a fair fight with the predators masquerading as police? It is the ONLY way to put them back in their place, if they know when they murder someone they are likely to be murdered in return.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Having seen all that you have as a white male, if you woke up tomorrow morning in SF to discover a miraculous transformation had occurred overnight and you were now a young black male... Later you leave and find a world far removed from when you were just another white guy.... In time suspicions build because you are black, out of place and seem rather nervous... Someone calls the cops... In time, you hear sirens and they are all speeding toward your location, some officers get out guns drawn and give you orders... You put your hands in the air and soon realize that these guys are looking for any reason to pull the trigger on you, you try to explain who you are, where you live and why you are there... You only make the officers more agitated and trigger happy, the cops order you to get on the ground and you become so full of fear that your survival instincts take over, in a moment of pure panic you reach for your wallet to offer them your ID, as a white guy that should have been no problem, but because you are black now, you just made a fatal mistake... You hear several pops and instantly feel the stinging pain of bullets entering your body, you can no longer stand, you fall and gasp for air but can't breathe, you lay there bleeding to death and see the officers closing in on you, their gun barrels now seem larger than them... The last words you ever hear... "Stupid black kid, what was he thinking" ...

-The End-

Disclaimer, this was a completely fictitious story and in no way describes any real life incident.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread

Closed.

top topics

join