It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any ATSers ever met up in real life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Lol. I think I worded it badly.

I mean I have never tried to make contact with anybody from this site (or any other site for that matter), but people have caught me slacking off at work, reading some ATS, and have acknowledged ATS as being a fine waste of time also.

Did that make better sense????

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Schro's, Shock's, and Ian's American Vacation (Road Trip 09)

Everything before page eleven is mostly chit chat but the trip was recorded and commented on fairly well...and we indeed ran across several ATS'ers along the way...one encounter which resulted in a wedding...

Ahhh...the memories...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sixswornsermon

Lol. I think I worded it badly.

I mean I have never tried to make contact with anybody from this site (or any other site for that matter), but people have caught me slacking off at work, reading some ATS, and have acknowledged ATS as being a fine waste of time also.

Did that make better sense????

Hi again...yes that makes more sense!....I don't seek people out to see if they are on ATS either....but I have run into a couple of people recently who like this website...these people were strangers...at a restaurant....I was by their table...people were bored and started talking to each other..I didn't give my member name...and they didn't give theirs either. I think many members on here probably would like to remain anonymous....not reveal their real names to other members on ATS and...not reveal their member screen names to the common public.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Hopefully members know it was in jest...I guarandamnteeyou I won't be found at a FEMA camp...

I would be very interested in a GTG with members, an American ATS convention, or whatever lies inbetween.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I'm the same way. I don't go out of my way to meet people over the internet.

I have placed a few Craiglist adds looking for other musicians, and let me tell you, there has been some interesting characters that respond. Nobody that wants to turn me into a lamp shade, but you never know!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I have met one several times, we are now great friends. In fact trying to arrange a visit now.

Met another via skype [loved the accent]

I have met chrisonabike myself but it was before I knew about ATS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join