It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic consciousness - 9/11 anomaly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I came across this documentary on the philosophy and metaphysics forum which explores the idea of a cosmic/global consciousness that connects every human being (and other living entities).

To put the segment of the documentary linked below in context, a (former) Princeton professor has spent 30 years looking for evidence of a collective consciousness, by conducting an experiment involving random number generators all around the world. His research has found that the results of random number generators can be affected by people's thoughts.

watch from 4:45-7:10

Over the 3 decades that this research with random number generators has been conducted, the results recorded around 9/11 are said to highly anomalous.

"9/11 was the first and only time the global consciousness network responded to an event before it actually began"

The professor says that there is no explanation for this, and suggests that human consciousness may not only reacts to events but may also connected to them in other ways that he does not yet understand.

Could these results instead be evidence of widespread foreknowledge of the 9/11 events (amongst governments, intelligence agencies, etc.) and the ensuing grand scale impact they would have on the rest of the world?

It would also be interesting to look at where the random number generators were located that deviated the most.
edit on 20-7-2011 by onefellswoop because: incorrect embedding of link

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Very interesting thread.

I, for one, believe in a collective consciousness.

The human mind and its "powers" are amazing

edit on 20-7-2011 by NefariousKitten because: had to add the thumbs up

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by onefellswoop

I read about this a few years ago. It's pretty awesome. I highly recommend reading The Intention Experiment if you are interested in this kind of stuff. It has this and other experiments to prove that our thoughts can affect the future, and that our subconscious already knows the future. Very very very cool stuff

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Great thread, kudos to the OP. I'll be paying attention to this one.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by onefellswoop

Nope. What is actually happening is our lives are being "scripted..." and this 5 second emotional reaction before we actually witness/experience an event... is our body reacting to the subliminal programming "global communication" that is being fed to us by a covert outside source.

Fact... based on my own personal experiences with 9/11.
edit on 20-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Isn't the 9/11 conspiracy movement going way past "improbable" and quickly approaching "lunatic" with all these theories of "lasers from outer space", nukes in the basement", "secret hush-a-boom controlled demolitions", "hologram planes", "shape-shifting alien lizards" and the like, as it is without bringing these star child hocus pocus theories into the mix?

Islamic fundamentalist terrorists have been murdering innocent people way before 9/11 and they've been murdering innocent people long after 9/11. I'm asking, in all seriousness, just WHAT is so astronomically outrageous about the 9/11 attack being pulled off by Islamic fundamentalist terrorists, that these side theories about "cosmic conscious collectives" actually sound more believable to anyone? Can anyone explain how a lack of a suitable investigation necessarily leads to that?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This subject has been talked about many , many times on ATS. The correct term is "global consciousness" , try putting it into the search engine and see.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Thanks for clearing this up for me. I've been torn between shape-shifting alien lizards, and fundamental Islamic terrorists. Lasers from outer space is just too way out there, so that's definitely out. So, that's it then, I'll take fundamental Islamic terrorist murderers. Case closed. And here all this time I thought that 19 Arabs with box cutters couldn't possibly highjack four airplanes, perform flawless aerobatic manuevers with little to no training, and then be reported alive and well months after the attack. How could I have been so blind?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
This subject has been talked about many , many times on ATS. The correct term is "global consciousness" , try putting it into the search engine and see.

Approximately three weeks before 9/11 I decided to repair a patch of lawn that had a bare spot. After seeding this area I placed string on sticks as a reminder not to walk on this specific area. What is curious to me is that I didn't just map out a square and put up the stakes... what I actually did was get somewhat creative and put up a seven-sided septagon. Okay so we have a septagon. Didn't think anything of it after that day and pretty much went my merry way. Near this patch along the east wall stood my asian lilies. The flowers were already gone by this time... and what remained were tall lucious leafy green stalks... with one exception. The two tallest lilies in the center of this grouping had been FRIED. I was angry about the lilies because for several years I had someone who was anonymously/covertly messing with me... and it was pretty obvious that this someone had poured a chemical on these two lilies and scorched them. Moving along...

Now I have talked about this elsewhere on several occasions... that starting in the first week of July I had a sense of unease... a gut feeling the something was amiss. Fast forward to September 11th... after we had all become distracted with the crash bombing of the twin towers. A couple days after the crash bombings I'm outside checking the yard... when suddenly I noticed that I had a SEPTAGON (Pentagon) full of newly sprouted grass. Seven is a heavenly number... and it suddenly hit me... that each new blade of grass was actually a soul representing the thousands of lives lost on 9/11.

And looking over towards my two fried/burnt lilies surrounded by several shorter lilies... I now saw TWO TOWERS. I was shocked... and I mean literally SHOCKED at the symbolism that lay before me. This experience is what convinced me that my subconscious had actually been put on alert back in July... and that whoever had fried the two tallest lilies... standing side by side... like TWO TOWERS back in August... had actually been sending a warning message... a message that I had absolutely no clue how to decipher/interpret.
edit on 21-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join