It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a book called Morals & Dogma

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

*The Illuminati members, under the guise of freemasons, Albert Pike made it very clear that they will 'use' the uninitiated masons as pawns, and they shall stay uninitiated as long as the higher 'super rite' wish them too.

I would definetly give it a read OP as i have read about what it contains and i would certainly read it.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

You are not mistaken sir, i have also read these passages, You can see many of them on this page ;

ritualabusefree.org...

As for the quote about one world governance and his being in the Illuminati, i have read this also, so i do not know what masonic light is saying by distorting the truth.

Quote stating the deception between the 'super rite' & the uninitiated masons.

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry." (Morals and Dogma, p.819)
edit on 21-7-2011 by Vanishr because: Added quote.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by leemann123

A friend of mine years ago had this book and let me borrow it. I read some of it. It's kind of a hard read imo but interesting.

The friend who lent it to me is very into these topics and I was surprised when he asked if I knew of the Illuminati. Never thought he would be into any of those topics, come to find out he is a big conspiracy theorist.
He and I have had some very interesting conversations.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr

As for the quote about one world governance and his being in the Illuminati, i have read this also, so i do not know what masonic light is saying by distorting the truth.

If I'm "distorting the truth", then prove it. Quote the passages. I even gave you a link to the place where the book can be read online.

I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Advantage
Read it and enjoy it. Just because I read the Book of Mormon didnt mean I woke up a mormon one morning. Im sure you wont become a baby eating satanic scary Mason if you read it

( joke joke.. my husband is a mason and Im oes.. LOL!)

didn't they tell you that stuff is supposed to be a secret?
What are they teaching the OES these days?
Well, if the Masons are supposed to be baby eaters, the OES are the old hens trading recipes, right?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
That book is a sprawling mountain-range of a text. It has sat here on my shelf like the rock of Gibraltar for many years, rebuking me silently for not paying it the attention that it sp clearly deserves. Unfortunately my experience with it is limited. It's one of those books that I pick up and I read two pages before realizing that I could spend a month on each of those pages alone, so I put it back on the shelf with a kind of reverent awe and don't work up the courage to open it again for another few years. Definitely a "if you were stuck on a desert island" book.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Read it and enjoy it. Just because I read the Book of Mormon didnt mean I woke up a mormon one morning. Im sure you wont become a baby eating satanic scary Mason if you read it

( joke joke.. my husband is a mason and Im oes.. LOL!)

didn't they tell you that stuff is supposed to be a secret?
What are they teaching the OES these days?

Well, from our last spaghetti dinner they certainly arent teaching us culinary skills...

They really dont "teach" anything.. we work on community junk and make sure the men dont go to meetings with their zippers down.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

and make sure the men dont go to meetings with their zippers down.

and God bless you for that.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

we work on community junk.....

If you're referring to the zombie response team, then sign me up. After all, when you really need a zombie response team, both Freemasonry and OES seem rather lame!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

don't panic and be prepared.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Quote the passages.

Lol ML. I think we both know he is talking about Pike's 'letter' to Mazzini.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

we work on community junk.....

If you're referring to the zombie response team, then sign me up. After all, when you really need a zombie response team, both Freemasonry and OES seem rather lame!

ROFL!!! Yeah, those tiny cars are gonna be kind of a detriment to a shriner zombie response team.

Actually my oldest daughter was making a mock business for a class she was taking at the local college... and decided that she would go the govt model of not only being paid to make the mess, but being paid to clean up the mess... AKA zombie response team : The team is contracted and the only govt approved response team. Since the guns are out of ammo since none is available for civ use... and most others were previously confiscated under the " you might me a zombie" ruse by local and federal govt.. you call and say hey, I have a bunch of zombies surrounding my house so come kill em. The response team comes by and uses some seriously messy and toxic ways to neutralize the situation.. and then offers a clean up at an extra charge.
LOL!! It was actually pretty good in concept. SHe said it come to her after reading up on the oil spill in the gulf situation for ecology class.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Thank you mate, thats exactly what i was talking about but i did not have time to go searching for it earlier as i read it in a book and i was at work.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

That has been proven to be a poorly constructed hoax. You can find Terry Melanson's proof if you use the search feature.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr

Thank you mate, thats exactly what i was talking about but i did not have time to go searching for it earlier as i read it in a book and i was at work.

CN was joking. The letter is a fake.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

lol....I think you're daughter is brilliant!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

That's why I joined them.

reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

That is a known fraud.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
reply to post by leemann123

Keep and cherish it... There's no reason to return it as the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction no longer uses it (unfortunately). If there happens to be a dried rose pressed between pages, please take great care, it is of more than a little significance.

The book itself is an excellent source of eclectic thought and reason. There will be those that scoff and will make ill claims regarding your recently found tome... As the profane oft do when faced with unattained knowledge...

I found the book fascinating. It has a lot of interesting information that verify some of the things that I had pieced studying a broad spectrum of eclectic writings. It actually makes me interested in being a Mason to gain access to further readings on the topics.

The book is not a secret it is freely available online from many places.

Here is one.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Before major judgement is passed on "Morals & Dogma", consider the last paragraph of the preface:

The teachings of these Readings are not sacramental, so far as they go beyond the realm of Morality into those of other domains of Thought and Truth. The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite uses the word "Dogma" in its true sense, of doctrine, or teaching; and is not dogmatic in the odious sense of that term. Every one is entirely free to reject and dissent from whatsoever herein may seem to him to be untrue or unsound. It is only required of him that he shall weigh what is taught, and give it fair hearing and unprejudiced judgment. Of course, the ancient theosophic and philosophic speculations are not embodied as part of the doctrines of the Rite; but because it is of interest and profit to know what the Ancient Intellect thought upon these subjects, and because nothing so conclusively proves the radical difference between our human and the animal nature, as the capacity of the human mind to entertain such speculations in regard to itself and the Deity. But as to these opinions themselves, we may say, in the words of the learned Canonist, Ludovicus Gomez: "Opiniones secundum varietatem temporum senescant et intermoriantur, aliæque diversæ vel prioribus contrariæ renascantur et deinde pubescant."

Taken with the rest of the preface, it seems pretty clear that "Morals & Dogma", while being highly regarded by many, does not necessarily speak for the Scottish Rite, and certainly not the Blue Lodge.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
It actually makes me interested in being a Mason to gain access to further readings on the topics.

You do not need to be a Mason to enjoy reading other esoteric works on the Fraternity. An open solicitation of suggestions would yield you years worth of reading.

edit on 22-7-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join