It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HMM? thought screen helmets to prevent aliens from reading your mind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
My son and I staryed on a research project on greek mythology then found a link to the planet Pluto then perused the article on the new moon found orbiting the miniscule planet. He asked me a question about aliens... I am not a big ufo or alien nut but told him to do some research. As a good father, i let him research things to find answers to his questions. He found this link to which I saw it and immediatly thought "schizophrenia!"
I am not going to knock anyone's beliefs but i found it rather strange but sometimes the truth is is stranger than fiction. thought screen helmets

Its not my cup of tea but for all of my fellow ATSers that dig this type of stuff, here ya go
I'd really like to know if anyone here has tried one of these helmets out and how did it work for you?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
"A tin foil hat is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminum foil or similar material. Alternatively it may be a conventional hat lined with foil. One may wear the hat in the belief that it acts to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against mind control and/or mind reading; or attempt to limit the transmission of voices directly into the brain"- wiki
en.wikipedia.org...

i'll stick to my tin foil hat ty

edit on 20-7-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

This really cracks me up. But if it works as a placebo effect then more power to them.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Never tried it!

on a side note that Alien abductee looks nice

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by p4rs3C
Never tried it!

on a side note that Alien abductee looks nice

Kind of reminds me of the old soviet tanker helmets.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Nothing blocks Tesla waves.
So all that is for naught.

Electrostatic pulses may perhaps be apart of the living organism processes.
Thus brain alpha waves might be picked up by Tesla waves.
Much of that Tesla research is found by Bill Lyne's work.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Don't you think if someone was trying to use any form of mind reading or mind control that they would be using it for a bit more personal or national gain?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

ALIEN ABDUCTEE FROM KENTUCKY WEARING A THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET

"Since trying Michael Menkin's Helmet, I have not been bothered by alien mind control. Now my thoughts are my own. I have achieved meaningful work and am contributing to society.

My life is better than ever before. Thank you Michael for the work you are doing to save all humanity."

www.stopabductions.com...

So if this stops alien abductions, how come those wearing them have all been abducted?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
i'll stick to my tin foil hat ty

Is that Billy Meiers Jr?

As to your tin foil hat...

According to MIT researchers a tin foil hat acts like an antenna and AMPLIFIES the signal

Conclusion The helmets amplify frequency bands that coincide with those allocated to the US government between 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz. According to the FCC, These bands are supposedly reserved for ''radio location'' (ie, GPS), and other communications with satellites (see, for example, [3]). The 2.6 Ghz band coincides with mobile phone technology. Though not affiliated by government, these bands are at the hands of multinational corporations.

http ://web.archive.org/web/20100708230258/http ://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Link won't paste... stupid ATS bug
leave out the spaces

Looks like Bob Lazar...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4fd042122d54.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 20-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That's only partly true. It lowers many frequencies and amplifies only a few. Still useless information right now. But there might be a day that knowing a tinfoil hat worn on your head can lower AM, FM, and some Ghz frequencies may save your life! Or at least your dignity.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

I prefer Gold hats myself

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Many years ago, on a radio talk show, I asked a couple of psychics, how can I prevent a buck deer from sensing my presence; even though he can't see, smell or hear me? I've read before: That giant racked monster whitetail deer can sense a hunters mind thoughts.

The psychics told me- "Think of color's in your mind."

So I just thought that the same thought process, might help prevent a space alien entity from sensing a persons presence.

Cheers,

Erno86

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
I've read before: That giant racked monster whitetail deer can sense a hunters mind thoughts.

Learn from Herne the Hunter...
simply explain to the Deer why you must kill it...
if the reason is valid, you will be feasting on Venison that eve

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks ZORGON- That was a fascinating tale, when I looked up about the history of "Herne the Hunter."

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

There's a small separate organ between the brain "halves" of every complex organism that closely resembles an eye. Scientists have speculated that it is nature's first and failed attempt at sight. Some speculate the organ is responsible for what we have come to know as E.S.P.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-7-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
Some speculate the organ is responsible for what we have come to know as E.S.P.

There are several great threads on the Pineal Gland here on ATS

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank you, but I've read enough on that subject. Just thought I would tell him that bit of info.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I think ATS should host a "Thought Screen Helmet" Contest!

Base the judging on artistic merit and originality in design and decorations. What do you all think?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

First Entry The Official ATS John Lear Tin Foil Hat a collectors item

From the good old days

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon
Making fun of Billy
You are a bad, bad person.

I've surrounded my home with garbage can lids in the odd chance it will attract UFO's. No luck to date, but the neighbors think I'm a bit off. I've even tried covering them in Christmas tree ornaments, but no luck there either.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join