It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Make Hydrogen Fuel At Home!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'd exercise caution with whom you discuss hydrogen fuel with.

Apparently, the US government doesnt want people to use Hydrogen in place of Oil.

BMW created a 7 series that ran off hydrogen fuel amid much fanfare. It ran so clean, the emissions were basically nothing more than water vapor.

BMW was very excited to bring it to the US, and when they did they scheduled to do a test run across the Brooklyn Bridge for advertising purposes.

You can imagine how shocked they were when they got to the other side of the bridge and were met by a roadblock of military and police. The men who were of foreign citizenship were deported, and the hydrogen 7 series prototype was confiscated by Homeland Security for reasons of National Securty.

When BMW petitioned for the return of their half million dollar investment, they were shocked to find that the governent destroyed the vehicle as it involved a hydrogen device, it was deemed a possible "weapon of mass destruction" similar to a hydrogen bomb.

This was never in the mainstream media, and I only know of this event due to a close friend who works with Homeland Security. The story was also corroborated when I traveled to Germany and brought it up while drinking in a Berlin pub.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Unfortunately, you can't wish away the laws of thermodynamics.

I love the idea that anthill technological scientists think they have laws worked out. Maybe on some level, hands on, some things work, but overall, in each system there seems to be different laws. I mean they even got the basic thermal nuclear sun theory all wrong, we're in an electric universe. And things happen unpredictably for them, like NASA's information on comets and how they seem to be operating unexpectantly, more akin to the EU theory. When a caveman with spears thinks he can tell a pilot his laws limit flight, its laughable.

Now, free energy isn't violation for its natural in the cosmos and exists on polarities, magnetism and rotation, basically overunity. I guess our planet if it stops rotating via the magnetic poles shutting down may need to be jump started too, via our star, good thing we have some cables.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
It looks all very contraption to me. Dangerous even. Remember that hydrogen is a very volitile explosive gas. The law needs to outlaw the home production of it. How many homes will explode before society realises that home grown hydrogen production is dangerous. Cylinders of compressed hydrogen manufactured in an industrial facility are also capable of exploding too. Hydrogen is simply not a safe fuel. Please do not put your own life at risk and certainly stop luring people into this kind of dangerous activity. Hydrogen is highly explosive.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

I'd be a law breaker, or rather not comply with the crime of thinking you can control and cap others, because you can't, then because I don't stand under people, ever. And in France the farmers did it for decades until the government joined them and they have some real emmissions stats now about how good this. Thats the power of home innovation.

I think the laws need to cap the black op use of dangerous weapons myself.

We wouldn't be dealing with any high amounts of anything that could reach someone elses property, its going to be done on land.

In addition, there is going to be great need for this, not only in developing nations, but everywhere. Even NASA has given warnings about the grid going out and there is numerous talks of cycles as well. Food, seeds, energy need to be developed grass roots everywhere. We're not getting reset by anyone.

Edit to add: This is not something everyone initially will want to do, but its already running some people's homes and vehicles fully, and others, are enjoying reduced transmissions and much much better fuel mileage such as in France, even on government level. Strange how our media doesnt acknowledge this though they're pushing for greenhouse reduction, our governments are in La La land, and don't go about it with tried and true effective means.

If NASA and others are right and we end up with a loss of global or regional power, it will be very good, if in every single neighborhood, mechanics have already gotten things up and running, because this will be in heavy demand then.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Nice thread! This has been my hobby for a while now. I have cells on my ole ford that can do 65 lpm with my 200 amp alternator.Now there is alot of debate on how much hho it would take to run a vehicle.Some math wizzards have said that it would take around 700 lpm to run a truck.What i have found is that you just have to match the amount of exhaust the engine expels.On my vehicle its less than 100 lpm.

Now one other thing i found on youtube is to run a generator on a gas bong! I tried it and it works. Just run a hose from the air intake to a gas can set up to bubble the air thru the tank into the engine.A true gas sipper.There are vids on youtube that show how to do this.Makes me wonder what gas vapor and hho will do in an engine.However i suggest you treat any engine with ceramic to prevent engine embrittlement from the hot and cold nature of hydrogen.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Freedom from Leonardo Da Vinci - Perpetual Motion-gravity engine

The Holy Grail Vortex - Avebury . Part 1 of 9

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I've sometimes thought about creating my own hydrogen at home to power various things.

Does anybody know if the amount of electricity you use and converting your engines makes up for the benefit you get from the hydrogen. Is it financially worthwhile? Is it worth potentially blowing your garage and yourself to smithereens?

And what about local regulations?

So many questions.

I intend to carry out what I wish to without asking authorities, not sure asking the wolves if they will give you permission to try and free yourself and others from their negative webs is such a great idea. Of course doing a very low key check on things. For example, not even 2 hours away there is a group of inventors in Vancouver that is carrying out experiments: Vancouver Amateur-Inventors and Gadgeteers. I listed two of the videos, so finding others locally might be a good idea or in your region.

The amounts put in vary, and there are lots of videos on this thread, and on youtube that give overunity results. But for ongoing usage, having something like windmills, solar panels, tincan solar, alternative power source is useful.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

I'd exercise caution with whom you discuss hydrogen fuel with.

Apparently, the US government doesnt want people to use Hydrogen in place of Oil.

BMW created a 7 series that ran off hydrogen fuel amid much fanfare. It ran so clean, the emissions were basically nothing more than water vapor.

BMW was very excited to bring it to the US, and when they did they scheduled to do a test run across the Brooklyn Bridge for advertising purposes.

You can imagine how shocked they were when they got to the other side of the bridge and were met by a roadblock of military and police. The men who were of foreign citizenship were deported, and the hydrogen 7 series prototype was confiscated by Homeland Security for reasons of National Securty.

When BMW petitioned for the return of their half million dollar investment, they were shocked to find that the governent destroyed the vehicle as it involved a hydrogen device, it was deemed a possible "weapon of mass destruction" similar to a hydrogen bomb.

This was never in the mainstream media, and I only know of this event due to a close friend who works with Homeland Security. The story was also corroborated when I traveled to Germany and brought it up while drinking in a Berlin pub.

Thank you for this quality contribution. I'd give you 10 stars if I could. Reasons of national security, my ass. This is fission, hmmmm..................Their behavior is pathetic.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

But this has no pressure, and it uses an energy source that is not easy to come by.

Hydrogen has always been able to made at home. But that doesn't mean you can use it for much without the pressure and self-generating ability. As long as you need a common energy source and there's no pressure, it's really just good for starting fires and that's about it... for now.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Curiously enough, your post makes little sense, its used already by others, and they demonstrate this, for cooking, though I wouldn't, for torches, for heating water, for lawnmowers, and running motors. So I'm not really sure what you mean. I would use free energy, via non conventional overunity (first choice) or conventional methods to produce and then convert to electrical except for use in a vehicle, and I would prefer a hybrid that was electric for around town and hydrogen for hwy speed and pulling loads, a good king cab/extended cab truck that wasn't an enviromental lemon, but an earth friendly one.

But as to the questions, it has been done, is being done, will continue to be done, as for example, the one who used solar most of the years, and then created hydrogen fuel with the overunity after filling his batteries to the max, for use in vehicles and for use in the home.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

over unity? Sure. You can say, but where are the videos? The pictures? That's what matters. That's proof.

Hell, I can even imagine redesigning solar panels to use micro carbon nanotubes by a 3 way carbon connection and one valence electron pushed into the tube and making the light beamed into the tubes, knocking off an electron, and then the electron, because the inside of the tube is negative and the vector into the tube, that that electron then goes to a collector for work. The electron is replaced from the environment, such as static electricity. This would make solar panels super efficient. I can think that up. I could build it with a small team. Could you do it for yours?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I've listed them on here. Also, I know what I've written about overunity and how the earth rotates is 100% true, and have been privy to some inside knowledge shared by various friends. I also know of a retired militia who runs his entire farm,and his vehicles on tesla technology, he has a shed with giant coils. I don't know if he stores in batteries, probably for backup, but its hardwired. So no noisy generator.

There are small inexpensive ways to prove it to yourself, however. Some of the videos are just demonstration purposes, the principal being, what works small can also be made larger. So that is up to you, this thread's purpose isn't to sway you over to the overunity principal, its to demonstrate what can be done as an alternative to oil industry and pollutions, and bring it down to a free or semi free level, (ie. cost of everything including wind turbines or solar has to be factored in and maintenance, including on non conventional alternative methods. In fact I'd have both. I don't think you can have too much energy production, otherwise you might want to tell your neighbors to buy some batteries, and you'll store them some too, eh!).

So the rest is up to you, you'll need to pursue those things that interest you in life. This is a bit of a passion for me. Oddly enough with my scientist background relatives on the one side, out of both sets of kids, I'm the one that has the interest in these things. The only one.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Not to play the skeptic, but I am. No pictures or video, no proof.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Not to play the skeptic, but I am. No pictures or video, no proof.

Chalk full of videos!!! And read above.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Show me then. An actual video of this device doing this.

Nevermind. I see it. I believe gravity based rotation is plausible. Now go build it to resist air resistance.

Bare in mind, of course. That what you're doing is using the energy of the mass of the Earth. You are in fact slowly slowing down the Earth and the sun. But recognize pretty much everything that falls does. Just don't overdo it or you'll kill us all lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I will continue to list interesting videos, but for everyone, and even to store for myself, so I keep them in one place, though have been downloading lots and adding them to my various folders. I have no intention of going all the way back to page one and listing the videos. You can look yourself. As I said, the unconventional methods are MY first choice, the conventional methods of wind, and solar have been covered a bit. This particular thread is about hydrogen, and the others are added as ideas for creating it low energy cost. However, some of the ideas are fun, and they might make a fork in the road where someone could get lost in the other designs, and not come back to strictly hydrogen. I still think its needed however, because even if you ran everything you have off of electric, and were off the grid, this can be taken out in a flash by some cosmic or earth change event.

To have the back up of a alcohol distillery and generator (can use debris even fallen logs, rotting forrest debris to make it) and hydrogen fuel generators, and for vehicles to have the highway speed and hauling power of gasoline, even better than that from what I've been told, is only a good thing.

The energy input system, that one is up to you, I'm not interested in convincing you. Though will continue to present what interests me in this thread and state what I accept as fact.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I mean your little da vinchi thing is far more convincing for a gravity based rotatory. But it's not fast. Can't get so much energy out of that. You have to be able to get RPMs. IDK, maybe replace those metal balls with a superfluid. I know magnetism can do that, and that's far more interesting that gravity. But the video you showed is basically using Earth's gravity. This seems like unity, free energy, etc etc. But it's not. You're sucking that energy out of Earth's mass. Now that's a crap ton of mass, and it's not bad if a few people do it. But just fathom what happens when you suck mass out of a planet.

It's dangerous stuff.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

But this has no pressure, and it uses an energy source that is not easy to come by.

Hydrogen has always been able to made at home. But that doesn't mean you can use it for much without the pressure and self-generating ability. As long as you need a common energy source and there's no pressure, it's really just good for starting fires and that's about it... for now.

Well if you combine this with a bank of solar panels you can produce enough to use.
You could cook and run power tools and possibly store enough to run a generator at night.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Indeed. I kind of had an idea to build pressure as well. All due interesting. But still not efficient enough

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
At this point, working through my first pdf from Panacea-BOCAF On-Line University, titled: Fuel Saving and Pollution Cutting Retrofitting Modifications, under the course section. This brought up some information I'd like to share. So I found some other links as well.

This relates to the Geet technology and fuel saving technology used in France, Government acknowledged and utilized, though it is a grass roots technology developed employed by French farmers that caught on.

Now what is the difference between the French and our own leaders?

And just how much are they a thorn in the side of the globalists? I mean, immediate profit saved is from 18-25% in some cases for fuel consumption. That must amount to billions less!

Knowing you have the answer to clean-up the World's pollution is not enough.Now we must teach it to the World, or we will have failed. I have 30 years of knowledge here and I have taught the correct and safe ways to use GEET.I wish to utilize Panacea for the advancement of knowledge. Other groups are not in the same caliber or mindset.— Paul Pantone GEET Inventor

GEET is an acronym for Global Environmental Energy Technology GEET International.The GEET replaces the standard carburetor in order to reduce pollution and save fuel.The process uses a heat exchange and is thought to be a self generating plasma fuel reformer. The reacton is intended to turn the molocules of vaporized liquid into a combustable fuel.This synthetic gas understood to burn efficiently in any engine and increase all areas of engine's performance......

The fall of pollution in CO and HC (un-burnt fuel) is remarkable. Further more the carbon gas pollution is falling with the motor's change (40% to 70% of diminution)....

The GEET variant technology listed on this page is a low cost modification. This technology can be implemented to existing DIESEL vehicles and instantly cut their carbon foot print.

This isn't HHO but there are combinations that have been done, but this greatly reduces gas and emissions.

MIT Plasmatron - Principles of the Pantone GEET Device

Swa-Plasma run on 80% water

HHO GAS RESPECT TO PAUL PANTONE WHO IS IN PRISON

highly effecient carberator better then those hydrogen generators easier to construct and works
THIS IS THE DOGS BOLLOCKS TECHNOLOGY AT THE MOMENT IN FRANCE I HAVE RETROFITTED MY LAWNMOWER AND IT RUNS ON EVERYTHING FROM #Y OIL TO VEGE OIL TO WATER WITH GAS GOD KNOWS WHERE THE ENERGY COMES FROM BUT IT WORKS EVEN ON CARS
covered up technology
if you want to modify your lawnmower or car you can find all info on emule P2P search

Pantone
GEET
PAUL PANTONE

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I have listed dozens of vidoes on this thread. That was in answer to another's question from another thread of mine. I'm pretty sure the way experiments runs are done, as demonstrated on youtube, they never settle for the first result, but keep adapting and changing. Thats why so many videos are numbered.

What infuriates me beyond belief is that over a century ago, or longer, the decision was made to steal from humanity their progression, though often using the brilliance of our own youths, that is if the bloodlines truly consider themselves another species. We've been sold a complete lie and made reliant on gasoline, for no reason other than this rip off artist salesmen, selling us a poor model, and the starvation, inequality, disasters, wars, persecution that has befallen so many, its sickening, not to mention destruction of habitat, and nature. Its beyond imagination, living in a hellzone run by demons. I don't accept it, do you?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join