It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Make Hydrogen Fuel At Home!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
This is the system you need to generate your own power. It runs itself, and the same technology has been used in hydroelectric dams for generations.

Sorry to burst your bubble but hydro-electricity is ultimately solar powered.
The sun heats the water which evaporates.
The water then condenses and precipitates, falling as rain into the catchment above the hydro-electric power plant.
Gravity then feeds the water via pipes to the turbines and creates a turning action which drives a generator.

A circulating pump only uses 5 watts. By reducing the size of the output line you can increase the pressure which allows the generator to spin faster generating more current that the pump uses.

I couldn't find that exact pump online but a comparable pump(130gpm) works on about 5.5hp(a bit over 4kW)

This looks like a God-send but it is in fact a con.

There is a high start up energy input to get the pump started, charge the capacitors and start the flywheels turning. This energy slowly dissipates over time(faster when the light bulb is on as its drawing more power) which you can hear in the video as it starts to slow down after a few minutes.

I think the guy who built this box knows this as he won't post a video/stream of it running continuously, despite heaps of requests.

Unfortunately, you can't wish away the laws of thermodynamics.

edit on 21/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: adjusted pump specs as I found one that was more efficient

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Wrong. I used to do HVAC and part of that was with boilers. A boiler uses a circulating pump which only uses 5 watts, it's on the rating plate. Hydroelectric plants have underground reservoirs that store water to run through turbins, and be pumped back into the reservoirs. If they didn't, then the lakes behind them would go dry.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It looks all very contraption to me. Dangerous even. Remember that hydrogen is a very volitile explosive gas. The law needs to outlaw the home production of it. How many homes will explode before society realises that home grown hydrogen production is dangerous. Cylinders of compressed hydrogen manufactured in an industrial facility are also capable of exploding too. Hydrogen is simply not a safe fuel. Please do not put your own life at risk and certainly stop luring people into this kind of dangerous activity. Hydrogen is highly explosive.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

Well, I posted a lot of videos. Obviously trying to start a project with the desired effects of a product or energy is good, but those experiments with coils in the solution and pulsing energy through the water, creating plasma within, it didnt' seem to make hydrogen, but.......I'm really interesting in experimentation as well. And coils. And I'm hooked on the plasma's and the interesting effects.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

With proper care, the experiments seem relatively safe. Obviously best to do a lot of research before every project and not take any risks. But I recall odd experiments in school, the chemistry lab did suffer a few blasts once in a while. I was always suspicious of chemicals and will not be taking undo chances.

In addition, woodworking with strippers and all kinds of chemicals, power tools is scarey enough.

How many gaslines explode? How many barbecues?

There is fuel additives used in France by all the farmers for years, it was adopted by their local governments and now they have real data on emissions, pollution dropping, fuel consumption saved. I imagine the Rockefellers and various oil interests are not happy with France right now, and the media doesnt cover what other governments are doing, people are left in the dark. This has to end.

So the Farmers were messing around with this in their garages for decades, I think they managed to keep the accidents down to a dull roar.

I have a thread with info on it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Earth's Magnetic Poles Equates Over Unity Free Energy Spin on Axis!

Basically the short form of this is: this information has been known in certain circles for ages, centuries even. Leonardo DaVinci has drawings of a free energy device, and the architecture and artifacts from the past allude to this, they put it In Plain Sight.

Now my info on this came from my understanding of being in the Electric Universe, and knowledge that those lines they show when showing the geomagnetic state of the planet, are electrical currents, ie. earth is also a coil, all planets have their own wiring, and they are connected to the sun via magnetic portals with photon input, input of charges.

Earth has magnetic poles, coil like circuits and an iron core, which is magnetic in itself. It spins/rotates.

The moon does not, and here is a controversy, neither does Venus.

The moon has no magnetic poles. It has very low magnetic field and doesn't rotate. Venus same thing.

However, in the 19th century up until the Tesla info began in earnest in underground, perhaps already was in place, but got added to, observation of Venus suggested no rotation.

Shortly thereafter they obviously didn't want others to connect the dots, so they invented a "reverse rotation" that would account for it seemingly not rotating.

Interestingly enough, I don't buy it.

Furthermore I was also given this information, it added to my own notes. I was told that they derived their scalar wave and free energy via studying the planets, observation.

Earth rotates on free energy. Now there is more complexity to this, and the magnetism is degrading as we're going through a pole reversal, so rotation would change, in addition, other forces affect the planets.

But if our mangetism approaches zero............

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Wrong. I used to do HVAC and part of that was with boilers. A boiler uses a circulating pump which only uses 5 watts, it's on the rating plate.

So you think that the turbo pump shown that is reported to output 165gpm is the same as a boiler pump?

You might want to check your facts before you post. Most boiler pumps circulate around the 300lph(litres per hour)

Hydroelectric plants have underground reservoirs that store water to run through turbins, and be pumped back into the reservoirs. If they didn't, then the lakes behind them would go dry.

I don't know where you got the idea that Hydroelectric plants pump the water back into the dam but it isn't how they work.

en.wikipedia.org...

There is an example of how a hydro-electricity works in reality which follows the principles I've stated.

Can you show me an example of a hydro-electricity plant that works as you state?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Leonardo DaVinci has drawings of a free energy device, and the architecture and artifacts from the past allude to this, they put it In Plain Sight.

Got a link?

I would really like to see this design.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Hoover dam does it. I didn't say his pump would work. I stated that the principal could be achieved using a 5 watt pump which circulates @35gpm. Reducing the flow pipe from 3/4 inch to 1/2 inch increase the output pressure and thus spins the impeller faster. This is what generates the power. But I digress. As long as "known" principals are used no one will ever prove anything works. No matter how you present it someone will claim it defies the laws of physics so therefore it won't work. Of course science also stated the earth was the center of the universe. Since they were so accurate with that then I guess they are accurate with everything.

here you go. Proof they use it:

Pumped-storage hydroelectricity
edit on 21-7-2011 by haarvik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I've sometimes thought about creating my own hydrogen at home to power various things.

Does anybody know if the amount of electricity you use and converting your engines makes up for the benefit you get from the hydrogen. Is it financially worthwhile? Is it worth potentially blowing your garage and yourself to smithereens?

And what about local regulations?

So many questions.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
Hydrogen is not really safe, if that leaks. You don't smell it, its invisible and when it burns, it happens almost invisible, not good! You can also get frostbite from it. And never let it touch metal!!! It makes them explode too.

Hydrogen vehicles are currently useless in large part of world. They need temperature over 0° C to work, otherwise frozen water blocks the system. This happens especially when engine is started, when water is not warm enough. And even though if your engine has been on long, absolute border is at 10° C, after that you have frozen system

Make Your Own Hydrogen Fuel Cell to make HHO Browns Gas - Water4Gas Australia

Minimizing enviromental damage, stopping wars and abuse of regions, and murder/torture and trauma of many families and children, providing clean technology and development to developing nations. How dangerous has the corporate interests been to this planet? How many have died.

Under the right conditions, with safety, its actually not high risk danger, for many have done it, but there is real danger as well, as there is with many different activities. So the risk does need to be mentioned and safety and work conditions emphasized.

I think there should be a very real warning, ie. Do At Your Own Risk, there is a combustable or flammable substance and one needs to take good care.

I'm not saying one should not take good care. But so many have done this already, including Farmers in France leading to Local Government so that it seems good care can be taken, as it can with all other projects as well, including, welding, woodworking, power tools, chemicals, gas appliances, etc. We do need to have safety as a priority.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Hoover dam does it.

You can't pump water back up and still gain energy from it. The loss's will always outweigh the gains unless there is perfect efficiency. Then you can only reach unity.

en.wikipedia.org...

Quote from your link ....

Although the losses of the pumping process makes the plant a net consumer of energy overall, the system increases revenue by selling more electricity during periods of peak demand, when electricity prices are highest.

There is a loss of energy as it takes energy to pump it back up.

All they are doing is offsetting the load for peak periods.

As long as "known" principals are used no one will ever prove anything works. No matter how you present it someone will claim it defies the laws of physics so therefore it won't work.

Actually the principles have been known for well over 100 years.

en.wikipedia.org...

Instead of touting fantasy as fact. Consider actually learning about physics and then you may begin to understand why some things just won't work.

Have you ever wondered why these devices are never taken up by major power companies? In all honesty, wouldn't a power company jump on any technology that could provide power without using a source of energy? They would be rich and would not have to worry about pollution, giving them a green ticket to rake in the cash with very little ongoing expense. People are still going to need electricity. The power grid isn't going collapse if the source gets cheaper.

edit on 21/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by Unity_99

Will you please tell me how I can run my home on hydrogen......lol? I mean, where do I plug it in? All my current appliances that run on natural gas would have no issues if I just plumbed hydrogen into them? Cool, I'm going off the grid!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!

While I know in your mind you think this is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but if you just sit down, and actually think about the implementation of your new wonder drug you will realize it is not as simple as you imagine, and the shear amount of pollution that would be generated just changing over to hydrogen is mind-boggling (and I have little doubt you have no idea what I am talking about)

No you can't just run the fuel through your appliances. You would have to make adaptions and decide on what you're doing.

One of the video's I found was about a man who put solar panels covering his roof. I also included GREENPOWERSCIENCE that offered instructions for this, but then online there are many, and even soda can solar panels, which I think is a good idea. He created hydrogen, for the winter months and ran everything off it, then.

There were videos about adapting cooking tops with it, creating hydrogen burners.

I am very safety conscious and would prefer to not use gas at all. I am going to emphasize electric solutions, hydrogen gas in your vehicle is a good power back up for higher speeds and pulling a load however, so a vehicle created hybrid, electric/browns gas, would be the best in my mind. Perhaps another biofuel/deisal and browns gas.

If I was going to use hydrogen fuel to run the electrical appliances, I would want to convert it to the spark or current and use an electrical system/panel, or batteries, to store and hook up to your power directly. Also as a generator back up. But generators are very noisy.

So converting it to electrical is the best for home to me. A few other uses may be welding and torches, barbecues, devices that run gas. You still need to mechanically produce an item that works with the fuel efficiently and has safety gauges and valves, and lids that pop off for example. You'd have to find the safest methods for usage.

Do I know all this now, of course not, but I have some mechanically inclined friends/family, and others even, with physical engineering.

So these are learning projects.

So no, you cant just substitute the fuel for something else. My recommendation is using solar, cans, wind, tesla coils, and add this to it, not use it for everything. Like I said, I would be storing this as an electrical current myself. Yet even while I say this, others have run heaters, furnaces, and appliances off hydrogen and in europe/asia, there are designs for burners and appliances. So, there is potential. I don't even use a gas barbecue, prefer coals. So I would be converting it.

Edit To Add:

Ford made some of his vehicles out of a super strong, stronger than steel HEMP resin by the way. And the Canada has some innovators doing the same. There is a ton of information from that link for: Panacea-BOCAF On-Line University

I'm currently reading their pdf titled: Fuel Saving and Pollution Cutting Retrofitting Modifications

GEET variant technologies have been adapted by the French officials via the farmers and the benefits are enormous, reduction of gasoline needed, cost saving, cleaner emmissions, and drop in enviro pollutions, quite good statistics. This is just a mod to enhance performance, not the sole thing.

Seems there is a lot of education needed because this is very green technology.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Whatever. It works. If you produce more power than what you use then you have achieved the goal. Don't particularly care if you believe it or not. When I am off grid and producing my own power you can continue to support the electric monopolies. That's fine with me.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

So in my longer post I mentioned info in the paper named, that talks about France, real statistics. The only damage to the infrastructure in their adoption of these mods has been roughly 18% to the oil industries.

In addition. The level we're talking about is using materials and vehicles that already exist, and converting them to run pure water, no oil. This is not too much more of a strain on resources, and certainly recycling should play a part as well. Older vehicles with older parts to me are prime candidates, I only drive older ones.

In addition, wiring and batteries, panels to convert fuel to energy or store electrical current, or use direct, is not actually such a big thing. The resources are being squandered in black op projects and by corporations.

Replacing metals and woods for homes, and papers and in vehicles, using earthen, cob, hemp paper crete, hemp papers and resins for vehicles, using nature as much as possible is only cleaner and better, not more of a tax on the enviro, far far far less.

Gaia won't be feeling hard done by, its the oil industry and elites that will. What to do when the sleeves are self sufficient?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevooo
I cant picture anything going wrong with this

Keep Murphy in your home, please, don't let him loose. I hope you have him on a leash!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Hey, if anyone can provide proof that a technology will produce power at an efficiency greater than 100%, I will personally be amongst the first to build them.

I fear that it will never happen though.....even solar power has a source of energy which requires fuel to be expended in order to generate heat & light.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

www.flickr.com...

From this site, the author said he ran out of citric acid:

I think I stumbled across a new electrolyte solution. I ran out of citric acid, and therefore was wondering what I could use in the meantime. I remembered the bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide in the bathroom. I poured two bottles of this, along with some distilled white vinegar in the the HHO Generator. It's producing quite nicely, and as of over a weeks worth of driving, has yet to turn dark, corrode the plates, or stop working. I just add more Hydroden Peroxide as needed. Plus this can be had at just about any store for pennies....

The cell I have now, is made with 304 Stainless Steel Plates, and is working nicely. I plan on adding more plates, to make up a 2 cell Generator. The single cell is working great in city drving, but I feel a second cell that I can manually turn on during highway traveling will bump up the mileage even more. Current MPG, averaging both city and highway driving for the typical week is around 30+ mpg which doesn't sound like all that much, but the PTCruiser doesn't get much better than I'd say 19 on the average.

OK, was going to use the citric myself. Vinegar?

The antistatic mats may work. They release positive and negative ions. And powdery residue doesn't seem to be created with them. Its worth checking into.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Oh my, I wonder what this is about. I'm in linux. So if this is some windows spyware remover, trust me, I didn't download it. I only use synaptic to download anything, or my terminal.

It says this here:

www.xp-vista.com...

something that slows down your computer.

I just found it today, just now, on my linux desktop, an executable for dos/windows. its named: secret-service-stalking.exe. I am highly suspicious.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
This is the system you need to generate your own power. It runs itself, and the same technology has been used in hydroelectric dams for generations.

A circulating pump only uses 5 watts. By reducing the size of the output line you can increase the pressure which allows the generator to spin faster generating more current that the pump uses.
edit on 21-7-2011 by haarvik because: (no reason given)

I love that. Its running on its own. That would power everything. Its very interesting. Wonder why he was holding on for dear life, I hope that doesnt explain his nice muscular physique. Was it going to fall apart, lol.

I just subscribed to that channel.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Pulse motors or forms of pulse, sine, life, heartbeat, life....etc is the way I intend to go. Though the video above looks good.

OVERUNITY MOTORS BREAKING THE LAWS OF PHYSICS

Now I keep thinking earth has an iron core. I would like to find info on iron used in coils.

This looks quick enough to see if it works or not.

PRANK VIDEO ?????????????????

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join