It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Make Hydrogen Fuel At Home!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

I did include some solar ideas, and even a soda can panel. GREENPOWERSCIENCE has tutorials for making solar panels as well.

WIND TURBINE BLADE DIY how to video Part 1 HAWT Windmill Wind Power

They use pine, but you can also use pvp.

Bicycle Wheel Windmill

windmill from wheel Bicycle

wind generator homemade

I think a few turbines might be good. Noise is important, so it depends how much noise, and don't want them flying through the air either.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The electrode fouling problem can be got around by using antistatic mats as the electrode in the solution instead of metal very cheap to come by.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Using Titanium mmo anodes lasts longer and are more efficient in an Hho system than stainless steel plates, also utilizing a wet/dry configuration with disc anode electolizers stops waste of electricity and has higher gas production and is more easily achieved in the wet/dry system than one or the other configuration when used with a PWM (pulse width modulator) to keep the heat and current consumption down. The only thing that would work better and last longer would be platinum anodes, but then you'd really have to have a deep pocket and would be defeating a low cost solution.

Hho systems are monkey simple to build and use and with a little bit of precautionary safety measures and ingenuity you could create a viable power backup and possibly a main power source if you dream the perfect dream

Hho has its uses as does wind, solar, hydro, magnetics, etc. you can never create too much energy and the more the merrier

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Is this put in, instead of the electrolyte, ie baking soda? Or is it put in, instead of the steel or coil?

www.antistaticmat.net...

us.mt.com...

Anti-static solutions, such as the U-Electrode, generate positive and negative ions evenly and hence remove charges from samples and tare vessels. Due to this neutralization, toxic substances no longer pose a threat to the user and cross-contamination of samples is prevented. Furthermore stabilization times are shorter so you receive measuring results faster.

cern.ch/AccelConf/a01/PDF/THP054.pdf

edit on 20-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dontaskme

I'm going to give your link again here on this page: www.panaceauniversity.org...

I downloaded the pdf's and they're very informative. I keep seeing mechanics trained to do these mods. The kind that travel in cube vans, mechanics on wheels would be very innovative.

Alot of mention is on how we need to educate the governments in their policies. While I feel they're being deliberately obtuse, it would not hurt for more and more people to be aware of the world, and for letters giving positive suggestions, sending videos and power point demonstrations in even.

But we need to do this locally in our communities as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
well i have to post a correction for my earlier post.
it seems the inventor of the hydrogen generator shown on the truck. promised to make the plans available as a open source project. he said he would put them up on his web site, and make the available through this web site,
Freddy's Cell

after spending most of the night, trying to find the plans. and looking at many different others. it turns out that the guy has had many attempts on his life, or so he says, and that his new design is a boosters type product..
he claims that after he put up his video and promised to make the plans available that tptb came to him and told him that he can not produce and sell systems that would increase gas mileage more than 25 to 30%.

Apparently, Future Energy Concepts was told by the powers that be, that they could not commercially sell systems that produce more than a 25% to 30% increase in fuel efficiency. They were told if they did, there would be "dire consequences."

here is another article from the above web site, with the above quote

Mr.X aka Freddy....

this also from the article

Also, he mentioned how one time in the past a white limousine pulled up to his location, and he was offered a billion dollars to walk away from the technology. They told him if he did not accept the deal things would be bad, but he refused the offer. Freddy only stayed on the show for a short period of time.

better man than me, i'd took the money and run. i guess he has a vision and is not gonna let it go.

so if all of the above is true, just one more piece of evidence that tptb, oil company, money barons or who ever you want to label are keeping us enslaved, to what they are making all the money for.

now i will say this, if you go to his site and look for your self, he is selling his versoin 6 complete kit for $5500.00
and just the cells for $2500.00/
but if you dig around the 1st web site i listed you will see all kind of info and if you piece it togather, you might could build one or buy just the cell and build the rest you can see some of the part number on his site and on the other site.

the more i think about it the more i think the guy is trying to keep a low profile and still spit in their faces.i say this because, there seems to be enough info between the two sites that you could build one. if you were so inclined to spend that kind of money.

this is freddy's e store. notice the picture of the controller it has the part number on it and if you scroll down on the first link i gave there is a rough plan for the generator and parts list, and a block diagram for wiring hook up.

futureenergyconceptsinc.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Here's a hydrogen generator i made out of and old computer power pack, a CD container, distilled water, baking soda and some 304 stainless steel plates i found in my tool box.

realy easy to make

enjoy

Gareth

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Here's an interesting video where Stan Meyer explains a little more on his system.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Sweet info, I had messed around with electrolysis a while back, I even ordered a small kit with two tiny platinum foils, wasn't getting much of a result, and I kinda forgot about it, back then it was my understanding that any other metals oxidized and wouldn't be very efficient and I did think about stainless steel.

I even considered perhaps super conductors as terminals for the cathode and anode, but I don't know enough about them, where to get some or how to make some.

Thanks for bringing these videos up, re-ignited my interest.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Somehow I'm afraid that I'd end up blowing my face off if I tried to create some sort of Hydrogen engine

....Though....I am intrigued by the Idea you mentioned of some sort of Over Unity using the Earth's spin somehow.....could you possibly provide me a link to a video or page describing what that's all about? Thanks!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hydrogen is not really safe, if that leaks. You don't smell it, its invisible and when it burns, it happens almost invisible, not good! You can also get frostbite from it. And never let it touch metal!!! It makes them explode too.

Hydrogen vehicles are currently useless in large part of world. They need temperature over 0° C to work, otherwise frozen water blocks the system. This happens especially when engine is started, when water is not warm enough. And even though if your engine has been on long, absolute border is at 10° C, after that you have frozen system

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Yes for sure and finish like him to right dead

Source

This is his brother story

he was poisoned (March 98') and longer with us. He died in the parking lot of a restaurant in his home town of Grove City, Ohio. Sharks came a week later and stole the the dune buggy and all of his experimental equipment, according to his brother, Steve. Stan said while he was alive, that he was threatened many times and would not sell out to Arab Oil Corp.s The Military was going to use this technology in their tanks, jeeps, etc. He had patents on his invention and was ready for production. Only $1,500 to equip your car! See the Videos above. No gasoline, just water. Stanley said he was offered a billion dollars from an Arab to basically shelf his idea. Stan said, "no, this technology is for the people." Who you suppose poisoned Stan? A jealous onlooker? Do you think the Oil Corp.'s are happy to see a converted car running for FREE?? Our own US DOE, and the present administration are heavily involved in the Oil business.

And Wikipedia like always they have to add a little Conspiracy to it
wikipedia

Stanley Meyer died suddenly on March 21, 1998 after dining at a restaurant. An autopsy report by the Franklin County, Ohio coroner concluded that Meyer had died of a cerebral aneurysm, but conspiracy theorists insist that he was poisoned to suppress the technology, and that oil companies and the United States government were involved in his death. Meyer's patents are still available online although there has been no independent verification of his claims

PS: sorry for that out of topic post.

But every time i hear free energy or no need oil i see all those dead inventors.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Will you please tell me how I can run my home on hydrogen......lol? I mean, where do I plug it in? All my current appliances that run on natural gas would have no issues if I just plumbed hydrogen into them? Cool, I'm going off the grid!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!

While I know in your mind you think this is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but if you just sit down, and actually think about the implementation of your new wonder drug you will realize it is not as simple as you imagine, and the shear amount of pollution that would be generated just changing over to hydrogen is mind-boggling (and I have little doubt you have no idea what I am talking about)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

If you're planning to run your appliances on Hydrogen can you promise you don't live anywhere even vaguely near me?

Plumb hydrogen into your cooker and you might just put it into orbit!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I cant picture anything going wrong with this

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

hi CaticusMaximus,
+ thanks alot for that..

i was struggling to make it thru PAGE 1,
and U come along and make it all worthwhile...!!!

for the record, i, too, have had a look at this subject in the past,
and decided it required too much trouble, expense
and RISK for the average back-yard set-up...

not to mention the fact that it is now (generally) accepted that
the energy input required ( to split water) would be better put to use
by-passing the "science experiment" and put directly to use
powering an actual machine...

thanks again,
+ seeya.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
To the Hydrogen experimenters:

You should know that the most effcient electrolyzers are about 70% efficient and that all the home brew versions are much less than that because of IR drop across the electrodes. This is further degraded using low conductivity electrolyte solutions like bicarbonate. That means that on a good day you are probably getting half the energy you put in as the hydrogen you make can produce.
While the amount of electricity you are wasting is small and experimenting is fun, you are still making enough hydrogen to do yourself some damage. This is especially true if you use AC and make a mix of hydrogen and oxygen. The stoichiometric mix of H2 and O2 [erroneously called Brown's gas; the only gas is from Brown] is energetic and the activation energy required to start the reverse reaction back to water is exceedingly small. I recommend that you work with small volumes so that when you do have an event, you will survive to write the safety manual for your invention. On this note, continue using bicarbonate so that any sudden 'oops' will not scatter hot lye solution and force you to write the safety manual in Braille.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is the system you need to generate your own power. It runs itself, and the same technology has been used in hydroelectric dams for generations.

A circulating pump only uses 5 watts. By reducing the size of the output line you can increase the pressure which allows the generator to spin faster generating more current that the pump uses.
edit on 21-7-2011 by haarvik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gareth01422

Thank you for posting your video. I'm really interested in recycled materials myself. Also simplified projects. I also checked into your magnetic motor concept. Did you get that into trials yet? I just want to add for my first project it will most likely be a tesla coil, type device. And I'm very interested in setting it to the right frequency, with the intention of finding the reverse sine that can neutralize radiation from our garden and perhaps shield. Also for health. There are different uses for Tesla coils.

Ham radios, tesla, even cell phone towers and rebars can help shield and neutralize, in a kind reverse hz or fm. I not only found Tom Beardens paper, and others doing work in this, but had some inside information given as to the shielding done around military bases, and areas of importance. This is also why the ionization they did of the atmosphere with all their atmospheric testing to develop HAARP and tesla techology, along side radiation, they can protect themselves from, and why this didn't stop them from going to the moon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
What If "They" Can Already Clean Up Radiation With Frequency?

I've brought this up in my thread.

Neutralizing Radiation Waste Using Searl Effect Generators - MAKE VIRAL

In this video, he goes into something that is very crucial when considering making any magnetic device, which is the placement of the magnets, so they don't give a flat line pulse. They need to spin in cylinders or tubes (unless something is permentantly magnetized), put in at an angle, to create FLUX, or life/pulse, a SINE wave.
Its one of the reasons that many energy devices give don't give high readings.

So we're going to bear this in mind.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

You've contributed such good information. I'm using pdfit, alot. I have to say something right now about the danger. Its really important to not patent, or make it open source. It needs to get into people's hands around the globe. A man in the prairies, Canadian a few decads ago also created a vehicle to run on water, and he was interviewed in the media, apparently had no choice but to be bought off and bury it, as he was given only two options, one was threats against his family.

I am so furious with tptb, and this needs to be done in the open, but low key, in many garages, involving instructions for teens. Never get silenced, ignore all patents, but then again, those patents mean one can't sell. Its not necessary to sell, its necessary to share and learn, and pass the info on, so people can adapt these projects to their own needs. We also should be flooding our leaders and our media with letters. So community groups are important. And this would really help to go along with these projects as community awareness, and support would ensure, at least in smaller, ever growing circles:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
We Need To Create Our Own Media Outlets, Our Own Local Newspapers!

If that means funding things with small projects here and there, so be it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join