It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Make Hydrogen Fuel At Home!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This guy is funny.
Basically he acknowledges 100% you can run a car on pure water. BUT, it takes the same energy in as out. Well, we've already handles two veiwpoints on this. 1. conventional alternative energy at low costs, that work just fine, and many of us would prefer to oil, everyone minus the true psychotic murderers if they realized how many people are dying and kept impoverished for fossil fuels, and how easy it would be to desalinate and provide endless resources to the third world, the majority citizen on earth. Everyone who is not extremely insane in other words. and

2. overunity versions for the more inquisitive.

Either works for me.

So, I will repeat, this guy was kind enough to endorse the hydrogen principal. Oh yeah, he works for Popular Mechanics Magazine at that. Maybe he meant to do this, get the info out but pretend he's a skeptic. Do you think?

www.popularmechanics.com...

Yes, you can run your car on water. All it takes is to build a "water-burning hybrid" is the installation of a simple, often home-made electrolysis cell under the hood of your vehicle. The key is to take electricity from the car's electrical system to electrolyze water into a gaseous mixture of hydrogen and oxygen, often referred to as Brown's Gas or HHO or oxyhydrogen. Typically, the mixture is in a ratio of 2:1 hydrogen atoms to oxygen atoms. This is then immediately piped into the intake manifold to replace some of the expensive gasoline you've been paying through the nose for these last couple of months. These simple "kits" will increase your fuel economy and decrease your bills and dependence on foreign petroleum by anywhere from 15 to 300 percent.

There's even a Japanese company, Genepax, showing off a prototype that runs on nothing but water. (NOT SURPRISING CONSIDERING JETS DO!) On June 13 Reuters published a report on the prototype, complete with a now much-blogged-about video even showing an innocuous gray box in the Genepax vehicle'strunk supplying all the power to drive the car. All you have to do is add an occasional bottle of Evian (or tea, or whatever aqueous fluid is handy), then drive all over without ever needing gasoline.

(oh yeah, but the energy thing, well its been addressed quite sufficiently I believe) Problem: It takes exactly the same amount of energy to pry those hydrogen and oxygen atoms apart inside the electrolysis cell as you get back when they recombine inside the fuel cell. The laws of thermodynamics haven't changed, in spite of any hype you read on some blog or news aggregator. Subtract the losses to heat in the engine and alternator and electrolysis cell, and you're losing energy, not gaining it--period.

Read more: The Truth About Water-Powered Cars: Mechanic's Diary - Popular Mechanics

Thank you Popular Mechanics for your endorsement.

note: the brackets in the posts are my two bits.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Reply to post by Unity_99

I could train a baboon to make hydrogen at home. But that doesn't negate that fact that the gas is currently of little to no value to your basic homeowner.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Reply to post by Unity_99

I could train a baboon to make hydrogen at home. But that doesn't negate that fact that the gas is currently of little to no value to your basic homeowner.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

How so? Please explain why running homes, heating home, cooking, tools for welding, torches, fuel for vehicles is of no interest to the average home owner or RENTER, around the world including in developing nations.

Its of great value to me.

So far, it takes a few tools and a workshop, and if done in groups those can be borrowed including the shop space to benefit quite a few.

In fact, one step further. I see, retired mechanic types, running workshops for teenagers, including in third world nations, to keep the knowledge in so many heads hands on, that the PTB can't douse the flames. Too many flames.

Thats the goal.

Thats the project.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Run you car on water and nothing else.

News Report again. Only water.

SECRETS OF STANLEY MEYER'S WFC - Lecture 1.1

Proof that a car can run on water- no more gas!

He redesigned a jet engine for the airforce, including saved a nuclear reactor in a melt down situation, was a genius and obviously murdered for what he was bringing forth.

Good info here on Steve Meyers: waterpoweredcar.com...

cell design: waterpoweredcar.com...

www.rexresearch.com...

This is historical now, but he made a carburator that allowed an vehicle to run soley on water.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's fine and fun but just remember that hydrogen combined with O2 in certain ratio is highly explosive, nothing gasiline can compete with. That's one of the reasons it's not a reliable energy source. Fuel cells keep it (hydrogen) enclosed and actually doesn't physically "burn" the hydrogen which makes them much more safer.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Stanley Meyer Lecture Part 1

Stanley Meyer Lecture Part 2

demonstration of meyer's water fuel cell par 2

ow to Pulse a Stanley Meyer Toroidal Core VIDEO PREVIEW

OPEN SOURCE TESTING of STANLEY MEYER HHO

Vancouver Amateur-Inventors and Gadgeteers January 2008, 4 hour meeting.

Respond to this video...

@xmicina you get more energy than you get out, but that extra energy comes from the water itself. not just magic
creamyfilling102 2 months ago

OK, another Vancouver Amateur-Inventors and Gadgeteers. I love them, very close to me.

DIY Run Your Car On Water Workshop for Vancouver

Must be hybrid or booster, but they had up to 72% reduction of gas, and if someone was going this way, why not use Biofuel?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Oh dear, I'm cheeky enough to bump my own thread! BUMP!

And I found this unusual addition to youtube, and its nice, running water, a rack of lights all run off earth batteries. Its one of those must see, must learn things. All the more free energy one can harvest the better, not only for home use, but hydrogen production.

Free Energy Geo 1- Earth Battery? Free Energy? Part 1 of 7

free energy geo 2- Earth Battery? Free Energy? Part 2 of 7

free energy geo 3- Free Energy? Earth Battery? Part 3 of 7

free energy geo 4- Earth Battery? Free Energy? Part 4 of 7

Free Energy Geo 5 - Free Energy? Earth Battery? Overunity? Part 5 of 7

Free Energy Geo 6 - Free Energy? Earth Battery? Overunity? Part 6 of 7

free energy geo 7 - Free Energy? Earth Battery? Overunity? Part 7 of 7

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ive done some things based on the Stanley Meyers fuel cell. Also with proton exchange membranes (PEM) cells, and had a motorcycle run solely off water. BEWARE... some of the methods to produce hydrogen or "Brown's Gas" can produce a dangerous waste product. Hexavalent chromium i believe... Its been awhile since i have done anything with it. Also the gas matters to all, not just homeowners. Not to mention us tinkerers. Thanks for keeping it alive op.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

cool thread. Its almost as good as the "how to make you own nuclear powered home" thread.

You'll have to start a thread about your family project. that would be cool to see the progress.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Aside from GREENPOWERSCIENCE alternative conventional energy, which in itself is very positive. Many talk about hydrogen's overunity properties.

Alot of ideas here can contribute to energy input. I've got 5 gigs saved from there.

Even the suggestions on their "what to build" near the bottom pdf is good.

Long list of patents there and lest one forgets, one must demonstrate a working model with them.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Nuclear powered homes have a certain connotation, ie fission and splitting the atom This is nothing like that, it relates to fusion more than anything, cold plasma fusion at that, might be the next step.....

Its not a nuclear home. We'll see, would like to get a small group on it locally.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
awesome I will surely test it out.

-

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
crob227 on youtube, is very experimental, and its kind of cool.

PWM with a Frequency Adjuster demo Tesla

New Spark Cell W/ EE

Tesla coil HHO disttilled water

This didn't produce hydrogen or gas, but......plasma in water is quite cool.

Shorting The Primary of a Tesla Coil Through a Vacuum Jug

Tesla Coil Vacuum Expiriments pt1

[yvid]fwRNQX6mA_E[/vyid]
Vacuum Expiriments PT2 Rock and Crystals

Vacuum Chamber Expiriments

How To Make A Vacuum Chamber

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

telsa coil build pt1

Tesla Coil build Part 2

Tesla Coil Build PT3

Tesla Coil Build pt4

tesla coil pt5

Have feeling this may be the tesla coil we attempt to play around with first.

His seems to be working.

Shorting The Primary of a Tesla Coil Through a Vacuum Jug

Tesla Coil Shorting Though Vacuum pt 2

HHO high voltage fun

Plasma Generator

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Unfortunately, it is a fail as far as powering a vehicle is concerned.

well these guys seem to have been able to build a on board hydrogen generator for their truck.
and from the video it looks as if it runs good.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The worse kind of skepticism. Hydrogen can't run cars, or boost fuel consumption. Nor bikes no matter how many times its been done!
I am not interested in boosting fuel consumption, running cars compeletely YES! Trust me on that. I want no oil industry.

Hydrogen cant run bikes, or tools or heat houses.

For all the consumer use, it doesnt work.

Oh, but it runs jets. Yup, that it does.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well it works, as demonstrated. Expert village and GREENPOWERSCIENCE are rock solid.

And all these other innovators, havn't been toying in pseudo science either.

The gate keepers can back off and sit down in the corner, and meditate on joining the human race IMO!

Don't worry, there will always be detractors who tell you it can't be done, even though it already has been done, and people are running cars on it already. These people like bending over at the gas station too much to change over to a fuel that the oil companies can't have total control over. The shuttle uses hydrogen but of course that's irrelevant and doesn't exist.

I think the video on Mike Strizki says it all. The guy uses hydrogen for his car, and a fuel cell to power his home, all derived from solar energy, yet you have some people saying that it can't be done... He is a living example of how we should be doing it, yet here we are destroying and invading other countries so a few people can get rich off selling dirty polluting oil. Take 1/1000th of the money we waste on wars and we could be building solar hydrogen fuel stations along every freeway and we could fill up for the cost of water. Bob Lazar states he could retrofit just about any car to run on hydrogen for about $4,500 to $6000.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Don't forget the wind!
Wind 2 H2!

NREL Improves System Efficiency and Increases Energy Transfer with Wind2H2 Project, Enabling Reduced Cost Electrolysis Production

If anyone has some cool DIY wind 2 H2 videos I would appreciate a link!

The wind/solar combo to generate H2 seems like a winner.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Any of you who are interested in these alternate energy sources, and want to learn more about them and other "fringe science" topics, check out this site: www.panaceauniversity.org . They have actual coursework on a multitude of alternate energy sources. I've been meaning to start a thread about them. Someone on ATS may have done so already, I haven't checked. Anyway, enjoy!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dontaskme

Very interesting link. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

HHO SWISS INOX 7 POWERFUL MINI DUAL COIL +MARINE WIRE COIL

HHO SWISS INOX 5 HOW TO BUILD HIGH PRODUCTION SPIRALS

New toroidal wire hho generator

manual for creating Nikola Tesla free energy generator

old new improve hho generator

Toroid for hydrogen generator Part 1