It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Make Hydrogen Fuel At Home!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Thats why he uses solar or fresnel panels to heat them. That kind of energy can be stored in batteries too I imagine.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

STEAM ENGINE 12KW GENERATOR Solar Mirror Array

GREENPOWERSCIENCE has some really good solutions. This is off the grid living solutions.

SOLAR DEATH RAY WATER aqua lens with 1/3 Kilowatt Heat Energy

The problems seem multiplied, yet the solutions are abundant. When their are countless solutions how can there be a problem. Its just an artificial problem!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

lol

I was just about to mention a tech that works similar to the solar mirror array.

There is a place in the Calif desert that has a working prototype of a similar power generator.

It heats oil in a parabolic trough and then plumbs the oil to a nearby steam turbine.

I've always thought of it as a superior solar generator as the oil can be heated during the day and stored in a vacuum insulated tank for use at night.

Seems like the right way to go with solar power.

The only drawback is that it requires a fair bit of space and a decent water source.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

EFIE and PWM Wiring Diagram for HHO Systems

www.fuelsaver-mpg.com...

HHO Spark Plug Part 1

HHO Spark Plug Part 2

HHO Spark Plug Part 3

[yvid]SUBDX0-_ZZQ[/yivd]
HHO Plug Final

Hydrogen FX Cells running 2HP engine on HHO 5.5 liters

hydrogen lawnmower

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

We're getting nuked by Fukushima, good coastal rainfall. Rainwater, filtered through soil and rocks and then distilled to rid the toxins and radiation would be highly recommended. We have deep well water for our town, no additives, purer than bottled water in the store. I agree that a bit of land is needed. I see those with providing for their neighbors, so to speak. Team work is a great idea.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Also doesnt hydrogen fuel lend into cold plamsa fusion projects, just a natural progression.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Seeing those videos has made me glad that I stopped fooling with hydrogen powered engines.

In the case of both the edge-trimmer and the lawnmower, it would use less power to rip out the IC engines and replace them with electric motors than try to power IC engines with hydrogen.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Electric usage inside a vehicle has great limitations, hydrogen overcomes those. With regards to the lawn mower and probably barbecues themselves too, solar or alternative electric should work fine.

I have a video in my next bunch of a man who's put solar panels up and instead of selling the bonus electricity back to the power company, he makes hyrdogen fuel and stores it to run everything for those 3 months in the winter. So there are lots of reason to do things. Mind you, most people won't need to use a lawn mower in the winter, I think that is just a good demonstration of small motors and hydrogen.

Because if you can add this to a bike and make it run, and a lawn mower, then all cars, trucks, semis, etc should be able to run solely off this as well. No fossil fuels!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Another way to derive energy from recylced items, such as pop cans.

HOW I MADE A SOLAR POP CAN FURNACE / HEATER

THE CHEAPEST & EASIEST POP CAN HEATER EVER!!

Solar hydrogen home Michael Strizki

Solar Collector From Trash

#63 Water boiler for plasma cold fusion project

This could have danger danger to it, I read a comment below that said:

Can I ask a very basic question? How come the gas is referred to as "HHO", aka "Brown's gas"?
It is really 2 x H2 + O2, right? You electrolyze the water with AC, producing a dangerous explosive 2H2 + O2 gas mixture. Wouldn't it be better to electrolyze the water with DC, and only combine the H2 and O2 gases when you want to burn them or put them in a fuel cell? That would make the experiments a lot safer.
Drevtoobe 3 years ago

#65 - Resonant Water Fuel Cell 01

www.youtube.com...

Fairly good info on here, inluding on his muller motor, and the ones on cold fusion

hydrogen cold fusion plasma electrolysis Reactor CFR

Cold Fusion Suppressed Technology

UFOTV Presents...: War on Cold Fusion - The Hidden Truth Exposed

Tesla Coil Primary Plasma HHO Attempt. ©

This is being added because it really looked cool when it was all lit up. Now the comments range from danger concerns, to this not existing even, to Tesla. I'll add a few of them:

Scientifically illiterate morons. its not a tesla coil and there is no such thing as "HHO". The reason why there is little dissociation is because there is only a small current flowing through the circuit. Low current=low rate of electrolysis in the water cell.
Its chemistry and physics 101. There is nothing new or interesting here.
dodanimal 7 months ago
@dodanimal
You obviously have never done anything in an experimental environment and I would dare say you think you know everything and suppose the world is still flat, man will never fly, we never went to the moon, you can’t go faster than the speed of sound, and HHO doesn’t exist, Question have you ever used a screw driver I doubt it otherwise you would only have 1 eye.
AllgoodAutomation 7 months ago 9
…...

man!! you are brave guy...this experiment is so deadly. one single mistake can kill you.
dreamyear 3 years ago
If you have played a around with this stuff you would know only a little bit of HHO is produced per unit time. The expansion of the gas is 1800 to 1. 1/2 of a gram of water would expand to 1 liter of gas, and the amount produced per spark episode is very small. At least at this point.
AllgoodAutomation 3 years ago
Also I am very experienced in High Voltage equipment. I know what I am doing. If you are not don't try this. Yes the voltages are very deadly.
AllgoodAutomation 3 years ago
…....

@AllgoodAutomation
Read Tesla's notes on how he perfected this for direct human use.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Hydro-Bike - hydrogen fuel cell bicycle

Hydrogen Bike Generator HHO human power 255 watts

Ok this isn't a bike running on hydrogen, this is about getting in shape, and powering hydrogen production at the same time.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thanks to the internet these stupid ideas never die.

This same general topic comes up every couple of months around here. I guess it’s just new people joining and thinking they have found the holy grail.

HHO uses more electricity than the power you get back from it. PERIOD!
It’s simple laws of physics. There is no new method or material that will EVER change the equation.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Plenty of psuedoscience going on in some of the vids in this thread. If you want massive amounts of hydrogen you should do it the old fashioned way: pour some muratic acid on zinc.
edit on 20-7-2011 by earthdude because: wrong element

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Thanks to the internet these stupid ideas never die.

This same general topic comes up every couple of months around here. I guess it’s just new people joining and thinking they have found the holy grail.

HHO uses more electricity than the power you get back from it. PERIOD!
It’s simple laws of physics. There is no new method or material that will EVER change the equation.

Despite your disbelief in overunity projects, the energy has been discussed with many alternative non fossil fuel and low cost or free alternatives.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Plenty of psuedoscience going on in some of the vids in this thread. If you want massive amounts of hydrogen you should do it the old fashioned way: pour some muratic acid on marble chips.

Prefer to stay away from all acid solutions, myself, and want it small scale. I don't notice pseudo science. I noticed real solutions that worked, and a few cool add ons to consider for experimental purposes.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
keelynet.com...
Cornish Hydrogen Generator
KeelyNet 01/10/02

The forgotten patent, the guy disappeared. But oddly enough its aluminum body, thats used. And that reminds me of the thread I was posting on,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Breakthrough Material Purifies Water While Generating Electricity

Aluminum alloy.

www.electricitybook.com...

Emails discussing these producing power in third world conditions.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by earthdude
Plenty of psuedoscience going on in some of the vids in this thread. If you want massive amounts of hydrogen you should do it the old fashioned way: pour some muratic acid on marble chips.

Prefer to stay away from all acid solutions, myself, and want it small scale. I don't notice pseudo science. I noticed real solutions that worked, and a few cool add ons to consider for experimental purposes.

I would love to see someone zoom by on a bike they powered with thier own hydrogen at a low cost, but it won't happen. I would be right on that project, but the science does not support it.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

#19 PART1: Basic Tips for Hydroxy Dry Cell Construction

#23 BBQ Quick Update & Drilling Tip

#22 Perfect Tip for Hydroxy Torch

Great HHO Results!!!

Hey bro, Baking soda as an electrolyte causes a resistance in the water. This is what causes your amperage to climb. Keep the amps at 20 with the water already heated, or you will need to build a cooling system for the water. The reason for this is, as the water heats up your amperage draw will increase. As the amperage increases so will the water temp. thus you have the snowball effect, a runaway cell. See my video for more info. watch?v=2nAROmhiZsY I have over 30,000 views.
nasanction 3 years ago 2
I appreciate you help, but I have moved way foward with my design and knowledge of HHO production... I no longer use Baking Soda but use 100 percent Soduim Hydroxide but use only 5 volt to get the production I get now with no heat issues whatsoever... I have sent you a video response of my last video I have made to date and you will see what I am using now....Again thanks
Chuck
CSIROCKSUS 3 years ago

How are you reducing the voltage?
nasanction 3 years ago
I am using a DC-AC power inverter and running that to an old PC power supply I took out of an old computer case and using the 5 volts from that with better than expected results..Thanks
CSIROCKSUS 3 years ago

www.youtube.com...
HHO Update 5 Volt S-Cell excellent results!!!

Hydrogen Fuel Cell Co-generation Home Heating Concept Test

Just some more videos. I think its interesting all the applications and experiments from cooking, to heating, to torches.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

HHO Home Heating Unit

www.youtube.com...

HHO Stove Burner Project Prototype #3 Eggs anyone

Interesting, took less electricity/watts than a normal electric range.

I can tell you right now you will find it takes less energy to boil water with hho than with your electric range. The average small burner on an electric range is between 1100 and 1600 watts depending on the amount of turns. I was able to boil the water to make pasta with just over 400 watts, giving me around 3LPM, and thats with a crude device! Just wait til we get to the oven where your elements draw 3000watts. This is looking pretty good so far. Cant wait to see more. Stay Safe.
Jeff
hhoball 2 years ago 4
You are right , last night I done wattage test on one of the small burners on my electric stove ,with it on high it was using 1368 watts , it took 6 mins to bring a small pot of water to boil...I plan to do videos sometime this week showing the difference between the two...hho only used 725 watts
jdcmusicman 2 years ago

#21 New Hydroxy Burner - Frying Eggs

HHO Epoch Oxy Hydrogen Generator Cooking 1

Where to inject your HHO

There was a video I didn't post as its showing an ebook for getting the car computer to work with hydgrogen, don't know if its protected or not.

Cold Fusion More than Junk Science 60minutes 9-4-19 1 of 2

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Are you joking. They've got the same bottle designs that are demonstrated to work by expert village. And they make excellent videos. No reason it shouldn't. For a larger bulkier look, some college kids made a motorcycle run off hydrogen, I don't like the big tubes they used.

www.wired.com...

Innovation isn’t always pretty, as two Pennsylvania college kids have shown with a homemade hydrogen-fuel-cell motorcycle that is ugly and slow but still pretty cool.

Alex Bell and Andres Pacheco, a pair of engineering majors at Swarthmore College, told us they spent two years and about $10,000 cobbling the Frankenbike together for a class project examining the viability of hydrogen-powered transportation.

HHO TEST ON MY MOTORBIKE 43 km - 031410 -V006

HHO Bike Schematic

A Motorcycle that runs on PURE Water.

HHO WIRINGS ON MY MOTORBIKE, HAVE SOME CHANGES. 032910 V008

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The worse kind of skepticism. Hydrogen can't run cars, or boost fuel consumption. Nor bikes no matter how many times its been done!
I am not interested in boosting fuel consumption, running cars compeletely YES! Trust me on that. I want no oil industry.

Hydrogen cant run bikes, or tools or heat houses.

For all the consumer use, it doesnt work.

Oh, but it runs jets. Yup, that it does.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well it works, as demonstrated. Expert village and GREENPOWERSCIENCE are rock solid.

And all these other innovators, havn't been toying in pseudo science either.

The gate keepers can back off and sit down in the corner, and meditate on joining the human race IMO!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join