It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An unprecedented 1 in 66 Americans is a diagnosed psychotic

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

The top layers, the upper-crust elitists and most of their puppet politicians, and the like, have a form of mental illness and it seems to permeate the rest of the country like a cancer.

You are mistaken, I’m sorry to say. The truth is that Americans are taught to believe certain lies, on which their society is founded.

They believe their constitution makes them free. It doesn't. It makes money and private property free, and enslaves human beings to it.

They believe all men are created equal, which is a lie which excuses them from noticing that they live in a society in which equality is impossible.

They mortgage their lives in pursuit of a fantasy of greedy materialism called the American Dream.

They believe – some of them, anyway – that the possession of lethal objects makes their lives safer.

If the common people of America are being exploited by an elite of politicians and capitalists, as you suggest, well, it is only these common delusions that make it possible.

But then, that is the way of people everywhere. The lies we believe in make us vulnerable to those who see through the lie. Just look at that bloated parasite-horror, organised religion. What is it but the systematic exploitation of people through the manipulation of widely-believed lies?

edit on 25/7/11 by Astyanax because: of disbelief.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

Really... Iam curious...is that Astyanax dude really that chinese guy in the picture ( the one feeling ripe fruit with 'winter gloves' on ), or is it just some regular guy just using this as his picture?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by allergictolightning

He’s actually a Korean guy.

You’re right about the gloves, though.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

guess you just dont care do you ? i know its really you kimjong dont try and deny it and it doesnt even matter if i tell people you hiding out at ATS as yourself they'll never believe me, just dont bomb me

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You will not be harmed. The Juche is strong in you.

Come to Pyongyang next summer. We shall drink Hennesy Paradis together and I will introduce you to my fan.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

i would love to come and hang out with you kimjong but i dont have a passport or any money, otherwise i think its a great idea, i dont speak korean, but we can have some good food and you can answer my stupid questions just dont kill me if i ask you something maybe offends you, i probably dont know any better

if i was your guest, you wouldnt have to have any stupid ceremony and dont have to get dressed up and we dont even really have to go anywhere, id be happy hanging out at your house or castle or fortress, where ever you live, and just snack on things around the house

you seem like a pretty busy guy dictating a country and all, im pretty free on my end well work something out

your FAN i clicked the link, it brought me to a BLOGPAGE? i think, im kinda stupid about computers and stuff and if i knew more i could DO more, i dont even know what http or url mean and i think i at least should.

no one ever taught me anything about computers or what they mean or how to use this information to my advantage

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

i would love to come and hang out with you kimjong but i dont have a passport or any money,

Such petty obstacles are easily overcome. I can arrange transport by submarine. Unfortunately you will have to be kidnapped from your home town, but I will ensure that it is done discreetly and that your family are well compensated.

By the way, my name is not Kimjong. It is Jong Il. But please call me Dear Leader; most people do.

i dont speak korean

We have many beauteous interpreters in North Korea.

just dont kill me if i ask you something maybe offends you, i probably dont know any better

We have many beauteous re-education experts also. Do you mind if I watch?

you seem like a pretty busy guy dictating a country and all, im pretty free on my end well work something out

I am much less busy now that my son Jong Un is being groomed to succeed me. We shall have plenty of time to drink Hennessy Paradis and put the beauteous re-educationists through their paces. Come, come! You shall view the special Mexican Wave flashcard displays put on by the Pyongyang Ladies’ Health & Fitness Association and we can invade the Five Islands together.

edit on 28/7/11 by Astyanax because: of capitalist-revanchist running dog activity.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

well well DL, we are in luck, although i happen to be american i cant help it, i dont actually live on the continental united states , i live on an island real close to america, so all that talk of submarines sounds like a good idea, how will i know when to recieve one of your contacts?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I have already despatched my agents. You need do nothing, merely carry on as usual. They will find you.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Only 1 out of 66? Seems low. I never cease to be amazed at the absurdity of people.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Out-Of-The-Blue Panic Attacks Aren't Without Warning: Body Sends Signals for Hour Before

The new findings suggest sufferers of panic attacks may be highly sensitive to -- but unaware of -- an accumulating pattern of subtle physiological instabilities that occur before an attack, Meuret said. Monitoring data also showed patients were hyperventilating on a chronic basis.

"The results were just amazing," Meuret said. "We found that in this hour preceding naturally occurring panic attacks, there was a lot of physiological instability. These significant physiological instabilities were not present during other times when the patient wasn't about to have a panic attack."

It is notable that patients reported the attacks as unexpected, lacking awareness of either the coming attack or their changing physiology.
www.sciencedaily.com...
"The changes don't seem to enter the patient's awareness," Meuret said. "What they report is what happens at the end of the 60 minutes -- that they're having an out-of-the blue panic attack with a lot of intense physical sensations. We had expected the majority of the physiological activation would occur during and following the onset of the panic attack. But what we actually found was very little additional physiological change at that time."

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

dont take too long, you look like you're having all the fun without me. i want to eat fire roasted meat on a stick, and drink what you're having, i bet you sure know how to party. i just knew that someday id end up in the company of a great world leader, but i never imagined it would be you KJ-II-DL

Hurry up and kidnap me before ANONYMOUS comes for me, otherwise, you'll just have to wait until i am finished with my mission

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by atomicn

edit on 28-8-2011 by aero56 because: dismissed

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It is a lot more than 1 in 66 haha just go to your local mall and sit for a couple hours. You will be quick to see theres a lot higher ratio

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join