It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, You Want to Know Why We Have No Money for Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
reply to post by Feltrick

Eh, this is a conspiracy-centric community. Everyone likes to find all kinds of elaborate ways to connect dots.

Excuse Me, but I KNOW about electrogravitics, what it can do, and how long it's been in black ops. I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, dear. *I* am conspiracy AWARE.

I am certain They understand the energy link to money as well as I do and THAT's why energy We don't have to pay for is suppressed. Hidden in "black ops." (Have You ever wondered how much HAARP's electric bill is - and who pays it?)

What drew Me to this site was that it is a place that I can tell My story to and find that People understand the implications of what I say. This site is growing because conspiracy IS "...out there" (as in "the truth..."), and is the rule as opposed to the exception. They would have You believe this but when One asks whether the evidence is explained by the story told (of, say, that the US is behaving as if it stands for "liberty and justice for all" on the world stage, for example and frankly, in that one, the behavior done in Our collective name reflects no such thing; but many don't look that deeply) a very different picture emerges.

As far as voting - I don't really think it's much of an argument: "It's all a scam and doesn't matter, so I'm not going to participate" is simply a self-important delusion that serves no purpose. Perhaps it is a scam and it doesn't matter - someone refusing to vote is -really- making a statement... those damned powers that be will learn!

Hahahahaha. You fail to grasp that instead, other avenues of effort are the focus. The time spent hunting down a place to do a meaningless task seems a waste. Rather appear on the Interweb and spread the word of something that solves the problems on a PLANETARY level for every Human Being.

It makes little sense to -not- vote.

If it requires One to appear in a specified place on a specified day to spend some time (of some duration, depending) placing My exes on computer screen ballots which offer Me ZERO assurance that My vote will have any meaning at all, there is far more constructive that can be done with that time. That's My reasoning.

In either case, my largest grievance with the way things are done in the voting process revolves around the "win/lose" competitive aspect that has been applied. Somehow, we have gotten the idea that a representative somehow "wins" an election and thus gets free run of the office. I have heard, many times, "I don't like what he's doing, either - but he won the election..."

You know what My response is to that? Then Let's discuss how to remove Hume (genderless pronoun for any Human being). THAT's what One should be doing. Not blaming everyOne else. (Cop out to cast blame to the past, Baby.)

It's silly - our representatives are representatives and need to take into consideration the concerns of all of the people in their district - not just the people who voted for them, and not just their party line. That's what a representative does. We are not electing a dictator to an office of the republic - we are electing a representative. This whole "he/she/it won, and we have to put up with what they do" needs to stop. Kick them out of office mid-term if they get out of line.

The price of liberty is eternal vigilance... Who said that? Will have to webcrawl...

As for Amaterasu's whole deal about over-unity... it simply makes no sense for companies to cover up this technology. Power companies could produce vast amounts of power for greatly reduced cost (virtually no fuel costs) - the owner of such technology would simply overtake the rest of the power industry in a heartbeat, before industrial espionage could close the capability gap. The nation hosting that technology would become the single wealthiest and most powerful nation on the face of the planet, even if it was Somalia.

Um... Except You leave out the effect it will have on the system of money Humans use. The same system that is now used to maintain control. Believe Me, that effect removes power over Others in favor of autonomous control over Self and no Others. It also leads to richness in life, especially when combined with the Betterment Ethic. The issue is a control (power) thing. It's so fun to annoy the livestock. Humanity as a whole is not seen as being anything but a pool of usable energy - slaves, in the final analysis, by They who have the money control.

Do You really believe these Self appointed betters want to free Their Beings in bondage? Such lack of control of the energy supply access spells Their doom. And the doom of the need for money if We mostly agree with a Civil code and focus on moving in that direction.

Nuclear fission - one of the most secretive of all industrial capabilities ever developed and deployed - filtered into civilian use within years. Radar followed a similar cycle, as have composites originally developed and used for fighter aircraft.

I think "filtered" is the operative word here. These are things that the moguls saw ways to make profit from without taking (and in fact BUILDING) Their power over Others.away. But plenum energy? They couldn't charge by the kilowatt. Only the devices themselves could be sold - and slowly at first and then faster and faster, the cost of energy would be stripped from everything. And then... It's free. And We are living, all of Us, comfortably. And They would have no control.

Further - the military invests millions of dollars into research projects involving fusion - as do many other companies (also investing in things like wind, solar, geo-thermal, and other renewable sources)... yet it's all for naught, as we already have the penultimate of power-plant systems - a discovered over-unity effect with a solution to harness it?

If *I* were hiding this technology, I would ensure that a bit of fanfare be given to cover projects, drawing the Public's mind in that direction, and sending out toadies to assassinate character and otherwise sway conversation away from the important aspects - on boards like ATS.

It doesn't add up.

Well, it surely doesn't if You don't add in a critical number to Your equation.

I would be willing to believe the argument that some DoD research facility has a fusion reactor that nets power production, somewhere, and are investigating ways of improving efficiency/yield - but that's about as far as I'd go. Oil companies, the defense department, powers-that-be... whatever - they don't have over-unity. It would, essentially, allow any group of people to become gods among men in so many different ways that it would be impossible to resist deploying it, and impossible to conceal. Enough people have to know about it and be involved in the cover-up for there to be at least one of them ambitious enough to try and forge their own empire utilizing that capability - which would only spread from there.

[smile] I know differently. Believe or not as You wish. Electrogravitics is very much hidden from view and does produce overunity and antigravity.

And what this has to do with the current U.S. National budget... I am not quite sure.

With release of the methods to draw on the plenum energy, the money issue becomes a non-issue.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join