It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last at large Yugoslav war crimes suspect is captured.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Last at large Yugoslav war crimes suspect is captured.

www.guardian.co.uk

Goran Hadzic, the last war crimes fugitive from the Yugoslav wars, has been arrested, according to Serb officials.

They gave no details but confirmed a report by B92 television news in Belgrade that Hadzic had been caught after spending eight years on the run. Serbia's president, Boris Tadic, has called a press conference at which he is expected to formally announce the arrest, made two months after the climactic arrest of the Bosnian Serb, Ratko Mladic, who is in the custody of The Hague war..
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 20-7-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
So i think the Hague got all the war crimes for who tried to ethic cleansed the Albanian and the Bosnian Muslims in two wars(Bosnian War and Kosovo War). I believe this is the final chapter of the aftermath of the 1990s Balkans era where everyone tried to take the territory they wanted. But i read that the Serbians wanted to create a "Greater Serbia"(Google it) so no wonder they want every piece of their own.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
this is all propaganda, Serbians were fighting terrorists who were entering Bars in Serbian populated areas and blowing them up.

Serbia was protecting their rights, Nato saw a oppotunity to carve up the nation for NWO reasons.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vastar
this is all propaganda, Serbians were fighting terrorists who were entering Bars in Serbian populated areas and blowing them up.

Serbia was protecting their rights, Nato saw a oppotunity to carve up the nation for NWO reasons.

So those killing of innocent Bosnian Muslims and Croats committed by Serbian troops were justified? If so, then you are sick. How are those unarmed men, kids, and woman deserved such pain?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

Everyone was killing everyone, this is war.

All finger pointing, people need to look at themselves before blaming others.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I'm not justifying on both sides but what you said about the Serbs was wrong. Innocent people were killed by Serbian troops and so does the other side. But i believe Serbia actually started it when they tried to create a "Greater Serbia" and started ethic cleansing all the Bosnian Muslims and Croats. I believe they had no right to force them into moving other countries. Doing so just incite more hatred of the European Muslim Community.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The story of these war criminals has to be served up with a large heapin' helpin' of sheer hypocrisy. The west needs to prosecute its own war criminals before they congratulate themselves on getting some minor figure from some demonized enemy from long ago.
edit on 20-7-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The ICC is a joke of a court why aren't they capturing the war criminals Bosnian Muslims who killed 4,000 serbs and another 5,000? or about the Croatian war criminals

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I'm not justifying on both sides but what you said about the Serbs was wrong. Innocent people were killed by Serbian troops and so does the other side. But i believe Serbia actually started it when they tried to create a "Greater Serbia" and started ethic cleansing all the Bosnian Muslims and Croats. I believe they had no right to force them into moving other countries. Doing so just incite more hatred of the European Muslim Community.

But i believe Serbia actually started it when they tried to create a "Greater Serbia" and started ethic cleansing all the Bosnian Muslims and Croats

here we go again, with serb bashing on ATS, first off, the Bosnian Muslims started the war in bosina,and the croatians its known that the Croats did the worst in the war, by ethic cleansing all the serbs which they did, and the Bosnian Muslims wanted an Islamic state of bosina and which they got after the war.

started ethic cleansing all the Bosnian Muslims and Croats

always finger the point the serbs eh?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15

The "greater serbia" idea was rubbish promoted by Western media.

Serbs legally owned 2/3rds of the land in Bosnia, because serbs were mainly farmers. Hence serbs were largely defending THEIR OWN land in Bosnia. Serbs now own significantly less than that. Serbs were cleansed from that land.

In Croatia, the Krajina region was largely legally owned by Serbs. They were cleansed off that land.

In Kosovo, the serbs now only own a small part of the province, once again they were cleansed off their land, not the Albanians.

So please get your facts straight before you bleat on about "greater serbia". All serbs in Bosnia wanted was to keep their land and go with serbs in serbia rather than be part of bosnia. Just as the Bosniaks wanted their own republic. And the croats wanted theirs. Yet for some reason if serbs want to rule their own land it becomes part of some nazi-style bid for balkan domination.

Please...
edit on 21-7-2011 by zvezdar because: (no reason given)

top topics

join