It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear genocide of babies & children in Japan, U.S., Canada grows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

“FUKUSHIMA RADIATION EFFECTS THOUSANDS OF MILES ACROSS THE OCEAN “The west coast of North America is thousands of miles across the vast Pacific Ocean, a long way from Fukushima Daiichi and the radioactive solids, liquids, and gases being released daily and recklessly to poison both near and far. Already we are seeing the effects in North America. “Air filters from cars in Seattle have been analyzed for hot particles and indicate that Seattle residents are inhaling 5 hot particles a day, in Tokyo it is 10 hot particles a day, in Fukushima Prefecture it is 30-40 times higher - 300-400 hot particles a day.

Article continues at: Link

I can't say much,except very interesting article!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Sounds like Unit 731 is still active and still testing.

Don't know about unit 731? Look for it on you tube I'm too paranoid about getting an extreme t&c violation.For posting a video on it.

edit on 20-7-2011 by enament because: being cautious about T&C Violation.

edit on 20-7-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
On the news last night (CNN, i think) they were talking about how the beef is highly contaminated. They told people it was safe to eat and now they are warning to people to stop eating beef/dairy.

They showed a dairy farm with dead cows laying around..it's so sad..

I don't know what to believe anymore..I read stuff on all the forums/blogs and then I hear a different story or nothing at all on the news. I just wish they would be more honest (especially about this) so we might protect ourselves best we can.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Genocide?

The term "genocide" did not exist before 1944. It is a very specific term, referring to violent crimes committed against groups with the intent to destroy the existence of the group. Human rights, as laid out in the U.S. Bill of Rights or the 1948 United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, concern the rights of individuals.

I really wish people would stop using inflammatory terms to describe events. Is the author saying that the Japanese are deliberately trying to wipe out all babies in the world? Of course not.

So, the possible health effects of this disaster ought to be described using accurate descriptors...instead of inaccurate ones meant only to incite, or to attract attention.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This is more than an interesting article - it is crucial that people realize that this Mega Catastrophe has not gone away and continued to spu it's poison on the world at large while Governments do absolutely nothing to protect us and the Media stay silent.

“On the night of June 14, a nuclear incident occurred in the Reactor 3 building in the spent fuel pool when huge bursts of gamma ray fluorescence lit up the night sky and turned the reactor building as bright as the sun, indicating the spent fuel rods and melted uranium and plutonium were boiling off, vaporized along with the rest of the fission products.

“The radiation from this unreported but very dangerous event was released without protecting the residents of Fukushima Prefecture – especially the children. But the radiation was detected at elevated levels from 2:30 AM until 7:30 AM on a monitor in Ibaraki Prefecture. How many Curies were released? When will this nuclear war against the Japanese people and the Northern Hemisphere ever end?

“Instead of evacuation, the government gives the children (sick with radiation symptoms) film badges to measure the external exposure dose… another study group like US govt. studies on Hiroshima and Nagasaki victims (they are still being studied), Iraq victims, Gaza victims. And the US government did the same thing to Americans during 1300 nuclear bomb tests in the US.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Leuren Moret: Nuclear genocide of babies & children in Japan, U.S., Canada grows - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...
edit on 20-7-2011 by quedup because: further information

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
We need to sit up and pay attention to this:

On June 21, 2011, Scientific American published a nuclear apologist article by Michael Moyer (SCI AMERICAN: “Are Babies Dying in the Pacific Northwest Due to Fukushima? A Look at the Numbers” June 21, 2011 by Michael Moyer) attacking the results that scientists Sherman and Mangano had published on the 35% increase in infant mortality. Yet critics of the nuclear apologists cherry picked 4 cities (Portland, Tacoma, Seattle, Spokane) and calculated the infant mortality and came up with a 42% increase for those 4 cities. So the infant mortality spike due to Fukushima, Ms. Moret states, must be higher in the Northwest U.S. and Canada where there is higher rainfall.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Leuren Moret: Nuclear genocide of babies & children in Japan, U.S., Canada grows - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
This is more than an interesting article - it is crucial that people realize that this Mega Catastrophe has not gone away and continued to spu it's poison on the world at large while Governments do absolutely nothing to protect us and the Media stay silent.

“On the night of June 14, a nuclear incident occurred in the Reactor 3 building in the spent fuel pool when huge bursts of gamma ray fluorescence lit up the night sky and turned the reactor building as bright as the sun, indicating the spent fuel rods and melted uranium and plutonium were boiling off, vaporized along with the rest of the fission products.

“The radiation from this unreported but very dangerous event was released without protecting the residents of Fukushima Prefecture – especially the children. But the radiation was detected at elevated levels from 2:30 AM until 7:30 AM on a monitor in Ibaraki Prefecture. How many Curies were released? When will this nuclear war against the Japanese people and the Northern Hemisphere ever end?

“Instead of evacuation, the government gives the children (sick with radiation symptoms) film badges to measure the external exposure dose… another study group like US govt. studies on Hiroshima and Nagasaki victims (they are still being studied), Iraq victims, Gaza victims. And the US government did the same thing to Americans during 1300 nuclear bomb tests in the US.”

edit on 20-7-2011 by quedup because: further information

Agree,but do you really think that the governments will do anything?

I mean maybe they are saying that's it's "safe" because the NWO?We all know that they want to reduce the population of people...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Yes this is perfect for their agenda and they can do it so easily with a population that are distracted by so many other less important events going on right now.

Hopefully when Murdochs Media is finished being exposed - we may get some honest reporting - however, I have little faith in this?????

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by Nikola014

Yes this is perfect for their agenda and they can do it so easily with a population that are distracted by so many other less important events going on right now.

Hopefully when Murdochs Media is finished being exposed - we may get some honest reporting - however, I have little faith in this?????

Me too.

I can't see the end of this government lies and manipulations....

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
On the news last night (CNN, i think) they were talking about how the beef is highly contaminated. They told people it was safe to eat and now they are warning to people to stop eating beef/dairy.

They showed a dairy farm with dead cows laying around..it's so sad..

I don't know what to believe anymore..I read stuff on all the forums/blogs and then I hear a different story or nothing at all on the news. I just wish they would be more honest (especially about this) so we might protect ourselves best we can.

Greetings:

We have been trying to enlighten the populace with the following threads for the past few months...

What do you think?

America's Being Nuked - Can we Together Stop the Madness?

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

Is This the Beginning of the End of Nuclear Power in the U.S.?

Thank you for your time and consideration and we look forward to further communication.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
I know what to believe, facts and evidence.

And what not to believe, claims by crackpots like Leuren Moret.

I find the fairewinds.com videos by Arnie Gunderson to be some of the least biased stuff out there. Even though he's apparently biased against nuclear power, he's not a crackpot making alarmist claims like Leuren Moret, but he does make alarming claims which are more down to Earth and based on facts. I haven't seen any updates from him lately though but he must have done 15 or so videos already.

The truth is bad enough without exaggerating it. Here's a map of the fallout zone, I think you can believe this, I've seen nobody dispute it:

And as you can see, some of the yellow zone fallout extends well past the 30km exclusion zone. And yes the kids wearing dosimeters are sort of guinea pigs. 30 years from now someone will publish a study on how much higher their cancer rate is than the general population, if it is in fact higher. We can estimate how much the chance of death increases for each additional millirem or millisievert of exposure.

And yes, they also monitored survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki for a long time. It's not good, but it's not as bad as you might think. This link has some data: www.oasisllc.com...

Fukushima could be much worse though. Hiroshima isn't an uninhabitable zone. I suspect the Fukushima site will probably be an uninhabitable zone, just like Chernobyl is, for at least the next century.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Stop worrying about this and getting worked up.
There's nothing at all you can do. It's radiation, there is no way to avoid it unless you want to wear a hazmat suit all the time, and live underground. I honestly, stopped giving a rats a$$ a long time ago. I still check up, but I don't worry about it. There's nothing you can do.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Japan Radiation Survey Conducted In March Shows 1 In 20 Fukushima Children Will Develop Thyroid Cancer

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/156c285cb672.jpg[/atsimg]
Japan finally releases a nuclear radiation survey that reveals that 45% of Fukushima children had sustained thyroid radiation exposure by the end of March. Despite government attempts to downplay the survey results the data shows that at least 1 in 20 children will develop thyroid cancer. Unfortunately, this is just the latest side show in the 3 ring circus being ran by our corporate dictators.

Residents in Japan are being forced to take radioactive cleanup into their own hands in the absence of a plan from the government to remediate the problem of the nuclear radioactive fallout that is blanketing the nation. According to a report from Reuters, residents are shoveling radioactive topsoil from their lawns and dumping it into forests, parks and streams in an attempt to protect themselves from high levels of radiation. Reuters quotes one resident as saying a Geiger counter measured radiation levels of 10 microsieverts per hour being emitted from the topsoil in her lawn.

An indication of the severity of the radiation exposure can be derived from a Kyodo news article which reports that Japan has finally released the results of a radiation survey conducted over 2 months ago by the central government and several local government located within the Fukushima Prefecture. According to the article, the study revelead that 45% of the children surveyed in the Fukushima prefecture had already suffered thyroid radiation exposure by the time the survey was completed at the end of March. The survey found levels up to an equivalent of a 50 millisieverts per year of thyriod radiation exposure for 1 year olds. To put that in perspective, the US has an annual radiation exposure limit of 4 millisieverts per year in drinking water for adults.

Despite the findings of the survery, Japanese officials are still deceptively attempting to downplay the risks. For example, The Japan Times reports officials as saying the levels detected “in all cases were trace amounts that did not warrant further levels of investigation”. Officials further attempt to downplay the situation by stating “a 100 millisieverts total radiation exposure” will only increase of the “cancer mortality risk by 0.5 percent”.

Unspinning The Spin

Those who have been following the disaster in Japan will quickly point out that the phrasing chosen by the Japanese government officials closely mimics talking points in guidelines issued by the nuclear industry. As, the Guardian reports, those guidelines have been issued to governments as part of a deliberate conspiracy to launch a PR campaign to downplay the Fukushima disaster to protect the nuclear industry. Re ad the rest of the article here....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

I think the link messed up a bit, it is indeed ... Alexander Higgins blog on Scott.net

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Greetings:

Meanwhile, back to the Fukushima World-Killer Nuke Meltdowns and the [color=limegreen]continuing radiation poising of our land, food and children - 24/7/365.

zorgon, what is your take on this?

Well, I spent three weeks following that Fukushima story doggedly... then in the end I found out three things...

1) Except for a handful of people and those that live in the area... NO ONE CARES...

2) We are still here... 1000's of nuke tests (especially near my home town) medical radiation, space radiation, CME's, cell tower radiation, microwave radiation... etc etc.. and we are STILL HERE.. and world population is increasing exponentially

3) Radiation is good for you

Greetings:

Thank you for your insightful and timely response.

1) We have been attempting to sound the alarm in the many nuke-related threads in our signature, and have come to the same conclusion: NO ONE CARES...

However, having spent the last six weeks on the road in the Hurricane Irene-ravaged areas of North Carolina, we were amazed - no, dumfounded - that [color=limegreen]NOT ONE PERSON we spoke with (including fellow First Responder Volunteer Firepersons) had any clue about Fukushima 24/7/365.

The Captain of the local department said that "there is no problem, or the USGOV/EPA would alert us, and it would be on television, right? (!???!)

Revised Conclusion: The people have been denied the basic information to make informed decisions as to how best "handle" the radiation poisoning nightmare.

2) Never thought that you would not be (there) "here" - after all, who would want to leave that pool? And whatever happens in "here" (there) stays in "here," (there), right mate?

3) You and Ann Coulter make such a great pair...

Glad to be back.

As we have been attempting to bring to light for over six months (!), there exists a world-wide conspiracy in the MSM to deprive the public of the facts regarding the dire consequences of the melt-throughs of the nuclear reactors at Fukushima-Daiichi.

Please listen up, people.

Your life and the lives of your loved ones may very well depend on your access to and use thereof of potentially life-saving information being kept from you by the EPA/USGOV.

The total number of days between Friday, March 11th, 2011 and Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 is 214 days.

The radiation poisoning of our people, food and land has continued unabated - 24/7/365 - for exactly 7 months.

For your edification and enjoyment (bewilderment), a few 'notable' stories that seemed to miss mass circulation and perhaps a peek at what might have been missed on the 6:00 o'clock news...:

Three days into the disaster, this FOR EYES ONLY memo circulated at the NRC.

14 March 2011
NRC ONLY Update – All 3 Reactor Cores Likely Damaged

15 March 2011
Fukushima Daiichi Units Degrading – Zirconium Fire at Reactor 4 SFP – Reactor 2 Possible Reactor Vessel Breach & Ex-Vessel Core Reaction

My goodness gracious! And we thought they (TEPCO/JAPGOV) said they had this "stabilized..." and presumably under control...

At least, that is what they (and the EPA/USGOV) would have you believe.

Fast-forward about six months to more headlines you may have missed in your local media:

21 August 2011
Fukushima Officials Worry New Discovery of Radioactive Beef Will Harm Reputation More After Farmer Confirms Cattle Not Fed Contaminated Rice Straw

21 August 2011
4,000 Potentially Radioactive Cows Without Radioactive Rice Hay May Have Been Shipped from One Farm in Namie-Machi, Fukushima

29 August 2011
Why the Fukushima Disaster Is Worse Than Chernobyl

31 August 2011
France Releases Map of Cesium-137 Deposition Across the Pacific – Shows the US More Contaminated Than Western Japan

[color=limegreen]Will this insanity ever end?

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

new topics

top topics

join