It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goran Hadzic Arrested!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

...Serbian authorities say they have arrested Goran Hadzic, the last remaining fugitive sought by the UN war crimes tribunal in The Hague. Mr Hadzic is wanted for atrocities committed in the 1991-1995 war in Croatia. He led Croatian Serb separatist forces....

Article continues at: Link

They finally arrested and Goran Hadzic...Finally peace for the people in Croatia and Hag...
edit on 20-7-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I hope now when this chapter is over,there will be a peace in Europe....

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
As long as there are governments there will never be peace. The two mix like oil and water.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuroSlam
As long as there are governments there will never be peace. The two mix like oil and water.

Agree,but we can't really do anything about that,can we?

I'm happy this chapter is over,and i honestly hope that there won't be no more hate between humans...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

Originally posted by NuroSlam

Agree,but we can't really do anything about that,can we?

I'm happy this chapter is over,and i honestly hope that there won't be no more hate between humans...

Im following the free state project closely, and they have been able to start changing things with less then 1000 people moving to new hampshire. A number have been elected to the state government, others are fighting unjust laws, it will be amazing what will happen when 10,000 have moved there.

Free State Project

I notice there is one in Europe also

Free State Europe

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NuroSlam

Thats what i think. I bet our wonderful governemnt and federal reserve see this guys as a hero

top topics

join