It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A History in pictures: Man Made "UFOs"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
There have been many "UFOs" made by man throughout modern history. I thought I would put together a pictorial of this history from the 40s to as far as I can find from today. with that lets begin.

Nazi Germany

China

United States

Well thats what I have. If you have others feel free to add them in.
If you know of some of these that have been debunked feel free to expose it for others.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
stars and flag, really nice pictures. where did you get them from ?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
pretty cool pictures.. Some of them seemed obvious photoshops but overall I like the collection I want to see more modern day US pictures
I am sure everyone agrees.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
::: Is mentally prepared for a false alien event :::

Star and flag - and to think we pay hundreds of dollars to walk through radiation belts just to sit in coach on a rickety old plane.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
i have alot...but no way to attatch images that aren't online? some i have are from sites that have been removed

actually i have a huge folder including documents in pdf's, many in German...some I translated already but it's alot of work.
edit on 20-7-2011 by KAOStheory because: also...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
A good book to read is by Bill Rose Secret Projects: Flying Saucer Aircraft
You can find it on this Site

Hopefully once people read a few books like this, they won't jump and claim Alien UFO. not to say there isn't any out there but a persons thought should be human made first.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

there is alot out there. this just came out last week...it's not cheap but it was worth it, and it's in english, if you want the at least 99% true, detailed, inside stories...

www.amazon.com...

secret projects is $288.00 on amazon right now, so this one's gonna be $248 cheaper and way more informative i'm sure...
edit on 20-7-2011 by KAOStheory because: secret projects

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
You forgot the coolest of em all.

Project Silverbug

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Dear OP... you do know that most of what you show as German Disks and even a few of the others are fakes. Computers and the net are wonderful tools, but I prefer the real deal in hand.... photos and negatives... and real verifiable witnesses... along with a multitude of cross reference and circumstantial evidence and documents.

What you show as history is not as good as what can be found on Luftwaffe '46 website.... but is everybit as speculative and non-documentable.

I suggest looking into the Nazi Bell Project... or the German vertical lift propeller driven disc craft...rund flugel zungen.

Further, there are hosts of other US flying craft that were conceptual and actually flew.

Also, why did you stop where you did... where are the Stealth series craft...or the huge black flying triangle craft?

The Black Triangle UFOs are nothing more than huge derigibles with a cargo/ hanger bay for 3 helicopters... one in each corner. They are used for Special forces insertions and have electric driven wind turbines for propulsion... that is why they are said to be accompanied by a hum...the surface is covered in a special radar deflective/stealth covering. They fly close to the ground for insertion, but can go quite high for long range travel... usually from the deck of a carrier or marine MAU ship...unfolded, blown up, activated, and mission starts.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Those are some really cool pics. Thank you for sharing.

I call bull# on the Nazi saucers though. Notice how each one has a differently shaped "dome" part? Whoever photoshopped those pics forgot to check with the other photoshoppers were using for models haha

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The images in my post below believe is the real thing from Area 51. The pictures show a object placed on a pylon, images taken from a airplane over Area 51 in the late 80's or early 90's.

Object on pylon

Pylon without object

Same place but pylon is gone

Same object found on Google earth on another US airbase

Could the object be a External Combustion aircraft?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

That is not at Area 51, it is at the Helendale RCS Facility.

I also doubt that is a flying saucer, as it is more than likely just some radical looking test shape like this

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Dear OP... you do know that most of what you show as German Disks and even a few of the others are fakes.
Yes it could have been a great thread, but there are a few too many fakes. One of the photos looks like it's of Adamski's chicken coop egg incubator that one of his protégés also used.

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I call bull# on the Nazi saucers though. Notice how each one has a differently shaped "dome" part? Whoever photoshopped those pics forgot to check with the other photoshoppers were using for models haha
Yes once you start lying it's hard to keep your story straight, as the photoshoppers found out.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

About 2 Min in you see saucer photos and year taken.
So saucers were around and would fit well around a Tesla flat coil
as one Bill Lyne might propose is the saucer engine.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by AlreadyGone

Dear OP... you do know that most of what you show as German Disks and even a few of the others are fakes. Computers and the net are wonderful tools, but I prefer the real deal in hand.... photos and negatives... and real verifiable witnesses... along with a multitude of cross reference and circumstantial evidence and documents.
I knew there would be some fakes which is why I said feel free to expose them and ideally the negatives would be best but alas I have none.

What you show as history is not as good as what can be found on Luftwaffe '46 website.... but is everybit as speculative and non-documentable.
Go ahead and link it. The purpose of this thread is recognition of a sighting.

I suggest looking into the Nazi Bell Project... or the German vertical lift propeller driven disc craft...rund flugel zungen.

Further, there are hosts of other US flying craft that were conceptual and actually flew.
Again feel free to add and link. lets work together to build the collection as a reference of Identification.

Also, why did you stop where you did... where are the Stealth series craft...or the huge black flying triangle craft?
The only reason I stopped was because I had to open 4 accounts on an image hosting site so the pics I did post would show. Too many opening at once exceed band width and they all do not show. Once we get to a new page I can post more, but too many on one page wont work, so please feel free to add some yourself.

The Black Triangle UFOs are nothing more than huge derigibles with a cargo/ hanger bay for 3 helicopters... one in each corner. They are used for Special forces insertions and have electric driven wind turbines for propulsion... that is why they are said to be accompanied by a hum...the surface is covered in a special radar deflective/stealth covering. They fly close to the ground for insertion, but can go quite high for long range travel... usually from the deck of a carrier or marine MAU ship...unfolded, blown up, activated, and mission starts.
Great info. Thank you for adding.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Great thread Agarta.

Thank you for sharing as usual.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

edit on 21-7-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

edit on 21-7-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Here is a pretty good read on the Nazi disk bs.
The Nazi Ufo Mythos

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

Thank you for adding that link. I am in the process of reading it, and find it interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join