It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

I have seen the blue smiley face on the Thai dentist website, where is the other one

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ok, I'm headed to bed. I just wanted to leave a question to be pondered.

The 8•3•11 have their own language. My question is why? If there are only 4 members, why have a specific language? Is it because they are working off knowledge handed down over many years ~or~ was the language just created for this event? Think about that.

Either the language came from somewhere or it was created for this purpose only. To me the answer to where the "language" comesy from goes a long way on the intent of the 8•3•11 group. i.e. hoax or not.

OiO

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by langley2068

interesting im looking through the page

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
reply to post by Forevever

I think it was for the most part that no one really started crap. We all do not know what 8-3-11 holds. Equal playing ground. I think for the most part it is figured out. Atleast enough I will sleep and wait on 8-3-11. Everyone worked together. Even with crazy notions no one was looked upon with negative eyes for being different..... Or should we saY, no one cast any stones. Lol
edit on 21-7-2011 by rushunt because: (no reason given)

Hmm, and maybe thats just what this is, an excersise if you will. A pre-meditated scenario to get people to forget their differences, accept each other and their respective uniqueness and come to together to work on a common goal. Oh my it could be that obvious couldn't it, especially considering all of the negative energy and bantering that has been slung from person to person on a whole multitude of sites recently.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Has it been figured out why they chose to use that picture of " Belle " ?
If it is not a direct family member then there must be some info of this person on the net , no ?

Was wondering if there favorit constellation Cassiopeia is do to Cass A being 11,000 light years away from earth ?

Edit to add , I asked them the Cass 11,000 light year question on there form page , will wait and see if they reply
edit on 21-7-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

dammit.......let me just shut the hell up and keep reading from the sidelines

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Honestly, they only gave us the numbers for 4 members, but mentioned a nonhuman "SAM" and "others"

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by potential_problem

they were here first...The reptilians (IMO) are dinosaurs that evolved to the point that they had the technology to leave the planet....the dinosaurs had millions and millions of years to do this....i might sound crazy but they are back from one of those constellations and will reveal themselves on that day.....or maybe im trying to makeone of my personal theories/beliefs fit into this but I just dont know.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thanks Forever! Your thread compiling skills kept the thread alive..
But uhh is there any way we can add Harlots thing to like a definitive list of maybe theories? Because Harlot deffinatley found something

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

If they use capitals for all the letters then it's most likely a acronym

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by potential_problem

I still see that...its bugging the heck out of me....

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

They did not put SAM in all caps - that was me

but yes, the acronym aspect is in the recap there's just too many possibilities to list them all without a direct correlation

PS Nice work pointing out that casiopeia is 11,000 light years - adding it to the next recap (may update the last one, depends if I can sit here for 2 hours or not)
edit on 21-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
OKAY!
Listen to me. First of all learn to triforce, this will explain all the "mysterious text" you have been questioning, that is the only clue you get on that. The sketch in OP's opening post is that of the BP blow out preventer. What you don't know is that geologists have determined a large scal EQ will hit that location aprox 8/3/11.
The consequences of this event will cause widespread disease that will cause illness, deformities, and death. That is why you see the photo of the girl with a "virus".
This website and the backup story were planned well in advance to answer questions from ATS and the public at large.
If you have never been led on a wild goose chase then welcome to the internets.

It was all for the lulz.
BTW, I have read all the posts from the OP's very first one.

Jusayin

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Tomorrow, tomorrow is another day.....until then, peace to all.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

where on the website i dont see it ?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by klhix
OKAY!
Listen to me. First of all learn to triforce, this will explain all the "mysterious text" you have been questioning, that is the only clue you get on that. The sketch in OP's opening post is that of the BP blow out preventer. What you don't know is that geologists have determined a large scal EQ will hit that location aprox 8/3/11.
The consequences of this event will cause widespread disease that will cause illness, deformities, and death. That is why you see the photo of the girl with a "virus".
This website and the backup story were planned well in advance to answer questions from ATS and the public at large.
If you have never been led on a wild goose chase then welcome to the internets.

It was all for the lulz.
BTW, I have read all the posts from the OP's very first one.

Jusayin

Are you just saying?
Are you implying you're involved with 8.3.11?
Most people agree that EQ's cannot be predicted, ever, by any means (except likelihood)
If the website was planned to answer questions, why are they NOT answering questions?

I'll be googling triforce since you mention it though
(lol why am I not surprised at all the zelda games listed)

ETA are you implying its 4chan related? thats the other thing comes up
they already denied a 4chan connection and said they don't want to be associated with them

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I've been wondering about the language also. The responder says at least twice that the language is based on "English" but doesn't say when it was developed or how long it's been in use. (The group of five we are in contact with may not be the only group and we have no way of dating any parent group if there is one.) It could have been recently or several hundred years ago. But "English" isn't that old.Is there a linguist on the board who could take a look at the alphabet and see if they notice any relation to the languages that formed "English" or the earlier European languages?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

OKAY IM BACK...

And after all of more research that I have been able to do and reading all 40+ more pages, I came across something that might interest you all in our quest to figure this thing out...

1.) Since and only the fact that one of the two sites that are the ORIGINAL sites .INFO and .ME are the forumspring."ME"

2.) I DONT THINK ANYONE HAS NOTICED OR MENTIONED WHERE THIS SITE/DOMAIN COMES FROM...

www.domain.me...

COULD THIS ALL BE ABOUT A COPYRIGHT AND OR COPY "FIGHT" OVER DOMAIN NAMES AND THE HINT THE GROUP GIVES IS RIGHT THERE IN THE DOMAIN NAME ???

From Wikipedia>>>> en.wikipedia.org...

Sunrise, land rush, and open registration periods

On 6 May 2008 the .me registry opened the Sunrise Period for all eligible trademark holders anywhere in the world. FIVE DOMAIN NAMES had multiple applications and were sold through the auctions. During the .me land rush auction period, more than US$2 000 000 was generated with names like insure.me and sync.me going to the highest bidder.

On 16 July 2008 registration was made available for all .me domains at various registrars.

Throughout June and July 2008 multiple Land rush applications were received, which resulted in more than 2500 land rush auctions that were held during July and August 2008 after Go Live was opened on 17 July 2008.

At the beginning of August 2008 100,000 .me domain names were registered. Sources say part of the worldwide appeal for the .me domain extension is the marketing aspect.

In 2008 in terms of the number of web pages indexed by Google among all TLDs, .me sites have enjoyed the fastest growth with more than 50% a month. In the same year, .me topped its potential rivals .mobi and .asia in Alexa Internet top one million websites with 341 .me sites versus 233 .mobi sites and 86 .asia sites. Extra potential of .me is revealed considering the fact that .mobi was launched two years before .me and .asia four months before .me.

By the middle of February 2009 200,000 .me domain names were registered.

On 15 May 2009 number of registered .me domain names rose to 250,000.

In less than a year .me became more popular than .asia, .jobs, .coop, .aero, .int, .mil, .museum, .name, .pro, .tel, .travel, and other 200 country code top-level domains.

By 2010, over 320,000 .me domains had been purchased, making it the fastest-selling top-level domain in history.

Known hacks

Most .me domain names were purchased as domain hacks in English, and some in Dutch. .me has seen its greatest interest among English speaking countries including the United States (71%), the United Kingdom (6%), Canada (4%), and Australia (2%).

One of the most expensive domain sold during the Land Rush period was insure.me that went for $68,005. Shortly, it was followed by date.me, which was sold on the premium auction for $70,000, love.me for $32,500, and hug.me for $20,000[citation needed].

In Dutch and Spanish, only verb combinations were popular, as they made grammatical sense (as in English). E.g., reserveer.me (Dutch) or reserva.me (Spanish), which can be translated as book.me, and repareer.me (Dutch), repair.me. Most of the Dutch domains were sold outside the auction during the Go Live phase.

.me domains are also used by some companies and individuals as an acronym for "Middle East," and the abbreviation for the U.S. State of Maine.

.me is used for shortening picture names on the website deviantART, where the URL is fav.me

WordPress uses a .me domain, wp.me, as an URL shortener. This, along with Facebook's fb.me and Yahoo!'s me.me are the only two-letter .me domains, for which an exception was granted by doMEn.

.me can also be used as a domain hack in all South Slavic languages because me is the accusative case of the first-person singular personal pronoun ja.

.me was used by the Canadian Conservative Party for the website ignatieff.me, a site attacking Michael Ignatieff, the leader of the opposition Liberal Party.

.me is being used for the 2010 CGI film Despicable Me, where the website for the film is despicable.me

.me is used for online realtime strateg.yga.me

Known Trademark disputes as of YET...

In 2008 three trademark cases were filed with the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center. All three domain names, namely: creditmutuel.me, Porsche.me, and exxonmobil.me were transferred to the complainants.

edit on 21-7-2011 by Kamesan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I dont know why this just popped in my mind, but the georgia guidestones have 5 stones. There are 5 members we believe. I dont know if this could relate in any way at all. There are different languages on the guide stones as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I thought this was over... LOL
\
I had the triforce once Link and I found it together in the legend of zelda

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join