It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

ok open a new tab and go here 8-3-11.info...

on the tab it says "LookingForSomethingThatNeverExisted"
i think thats a clue but idk also i think there is something to the your're lost image

copyfight definition: "Anti-copyright refers to the complete or partial opposition to prevalent copyright laws. Copyright is known as the author's rights for copies to be only made by the author or with his/her authorization in form of a license."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyfight

hope this helps :|
edit on 21-7-2011 by shadow12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
Eighty-four pages of repeated information.

I see I've missed nothing since page 50-something.

There wouldn't be 84 pages if people took the time to read the recaps every five pages.

Forever put in a lot of work on them.

I hear ya there.

Forevever has done a great job and I have been reading his updates just to keep up with the pace as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Your lost actually has belle's eyes behind it looking out. Creepy

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by harlot7
OK gang -

so..you are suggesting ,that we lost few days and few nights for campaign of some kind of ANOTHER movie about jewish holocaust survivor?
...geez.
someone call Spielberg...

g'night.
edit on 21-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
ok I think I'm all caught up

This is a condensed version of this entire thread. I realize it is long, but its better than reading 85 pages of posts right?! I will try to separate information and keep it as brief as possible. I will also attempt to post a recap every 5 pages or so, and include the most current link in my signature. If any errors are found or I miss anything, please U2U me. I can't dig through 85 pages either.

ALL links should go to ATS posts within this thread, unless otherwise noted.

Also This post and this post by new member AKA23 - She ignores EVERYTHING we did and summarizes the Q&A - bring it back to basics!!! ♥

Please take the time to read this recap, especially if you have not read anything else. Odds are, your ideas are already addressed here.

Religious Items
John 8:3-11; originally posted by Damasan

1 Samuel 8:3-11; originally posted by Kamesan, transcribed here, and ltinycdancerg gave an amazing interpretation.

Lucas 1:37? (pointed out in several places from sightings pics) For no word from God will ever fail.

Revelations 8:3-11 posted by N34Li3Z - how we overlooked this I'll never know - mentions Wormwood... interesting...Revelations 8:3-11 posted by N34Li3Z - how we overlooked this I'll never know - mentions Wormwood... interesting... Cuervo mentions that Wormwood in Russian is Chernobyl - Very cool info!! (Requested to add by Cuervo: Chernobyl is "mug wort" in Ukrainian dialect, which is a Wormwood.)
karen61057 points out that mug wort and wormwood are both plants used to make mind altering substances.

Apparently, there is a religious movement starting on 8/3 - Facebook page - and they need 18,000 revivalists - nice find by plewis51

Information on a blog entitled "the cork tree" was posted by Dustbowldebutante who's author is apparently "Mormon" which may fit since we know Mormons do not drink or smoke, and neither do members of 3•8•11
Mormon scripture Covenants 8:3-11 shared by balrathamir very interesting - with possible links to wormwood here.

Domo1 has speculated its all related somehow to the movie THX1138 (is this religious? I admit I didn't see the movie)

Images
This morning 7/21/11; the Q&A says the "new images" are "key" - Also note that the Q&A says we will get a current picture on 8/3/11

Original images of boy and girl (though the boy has not been directly related to any of this), were posted by David291, embedded by me and quickly seen in a quote at the top of the page by mudbeed

For your quick viewing pleasure here is a small version of all 3. Only "Belle" is confirmed associated with 3•8•11
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6da644e0847a.png[/atsimg]
Alleged DOB: 11/11/1928? - 6 Yrs Old

EXIF information provided by Damasan

Alt Text provided by harlot7
- - Note: ALT Text mentions Bob Dylan songs; when questioned about 115 on the Q&A, they responded "Jesus was denied too" - qonone pointed out that is a Dylan lyric. Interesting artwork can be found on the Wiki: Bringing it all back home (album)

There is a hidden picture within the picture found by Domo1,

Constellation type symbols were found in the image of "Belle", also by Domo1

Alphekka turns out to be some sort of constellation, posted by ChemTrails101 (quoted by me with comparison images of Domo's and the Site)

A lot of image names are constellations as well, noted by NEW MEMBER! Kradyck

A close up of the lips show a skin disease, found by Domo1

An example of how/why her face is photoshopped is also presented by Domo1
- - 3•8•11 has admitted that the image is photoshopped due to skin disease

"Belle A Babb, Mansfield, May 23, 1846, August 1, 1911" TOMBSTONE found by BrnBrdy
- - However, we are told that "Belle" is alive

A mirrored reptilian freaky image was shared by rushunt

An animated image shared by AKindChap

While checking out the "connections" at forum spring, TNTarheel found an image of twins in black in white.

An incredible, in depth, disection of the Belle images was posted by Russorevresbo

While searching the site info, MarineRecon77 came up with this google earth image.

A good take on the doodled images from NEW MEMBER! RichieBod (includes a picture of the doodle) Mutantgenius mentioned the arrows indicate a speaker turning his head
Also noted (but couldn't find the original post) that the top right image could be a top down view - which ties into the TOP DOWN code on the site!!!!
doodle.png (external link)

Their decoded alphabet was posted by Domo1

Important Note
Dethduck, tried to "clear away the clutter" - I'm inclined the agree the end answer has more to do with Numbers, that NO VIDEOS or WEBSITES are endorsed by 3•8•11, except the formspring page, and the 3-8-11.info page, and we should focus on the "girl" image. A very long but worthy read if you're inclined to agree ♥

Additionally, please visit an extensive DECLUTTERING, including quotes from the Q&A by dethduck, here

Video Items
These were found randomly and HAVE NOT been linked to the 3•8•11 sites

Very creepy videos (need a nightmare?) posted by AnIntellectualRedneck

rushunt found an interesting video showing hidden pictures in the "belle" image.

Cuervo shares a video I couldn't really follow in regards to radio frequencies and "distorted coherence" - check it out if thats what you're working on.

Q&A Items
This does not include all 400+ questions answered, just a few of the more important items (if you find something I missed, please let me know) - NOT ALL information they gave is necessarily part of the answer. It seems like anyone who comes close to an actual theory IMHO isn't answered at all. While they do say casiopeia is their favorite constellation (and we do agree there are constellations on Belle's face in the image), that doesn't mean its related. It just means someone asked what their favorite constellation is.
IMPORTANT NOTE: (reiterated) What I find important, others may not, and vice versa - MORE quotes from the Q&A are posted by Dethduck on page 60 - its strongly recommended you read them ♥ it is also an incomplete list, and I will update when he adds the rest of them ♥ you can read them yourself at the formspring link.

- The formspring link is here
- Members of 8•3•11 go by code names of the following numbers
- - - - 175.000 = The one who responds to questions. This in North America. The leader (18,000) got in touch with him.
- - - - 18.000 = The leader. Has read the novel "Anthem" by Ayn Rand. Only can be tier 1.
- - - - 36.000 = is a woman. This tier 2 level. Oldest member
- - - - 68.000 = Encode messages. It is not human
- - - - 21.000 = Has read the novel "Anthem" by Ayn Rand. Tier 2.
- 8/15 is Jake's birthday (no clue who Jake is..)
- They claim they are NOT RELATED to the 8-3-11 facebook page
- They do however support this Facebook page 8•3•11 (external link) but claim the administrator is not related to their group
- They like the constellation Casiopeia (perhaps because its 11,000 light years from earth? thanks for the add MaxTO
- They use the Gregorian calendar
- They are not terrorists
- They have a female member and a member in South Africa
- They don't drink coffee or smoke
- They claim this is not related to money in any way - they exactly say "We are not marketing a movie, book, game, magazine, multimedia experience, roller coaster, grocery store, or anything else you could possibly spend your money on. We are not in this for profit of any kind."
- They claim this is not related to aliens in any way (though its been mentioned they're not alien but "coming home" and that Dylan music was sent into space in the 60s)
- They claim this is not related to "Guy Fawkes" in any way
- They claim it is a "retraction" of some kind. (I like matrixportal idea that they're lifting veil from society)
- They claim it COULD be considered art (as speculated by several people throughout the thread)
- They claim to have ONE NONHUMAN member named SAM - (dog? cat? pigeon? algorithm?)
- - - - Its speculated SAM could stand for
- Sam is listed in the "site info" (Billing Name:Sam Eightthreeeleven, and yes we have tried calling the phone number, it rings then disconnects, or requests a message be left)
- The responder on the Q&A also claims to be "nervous" about the upcoming date.
- Whatever THEY are doing is because YOU won't
- They claim it will be LEGAL
- They claim it has nothing to do with Marble Hornets
- Only those who are involved will know details before August the 3rd.
- Only they can answer the "indicated" questions.
- It's the opposite of a political group trying to promote an unilateral thinking
- They believe this is a positive movement.
- This wasn't planned
- EXACTLY 38.451% of the world is injustice - what could that mean?????
- They say that their message has been distorted already
- They say their purpose HAS BEEN GUESSED at formspring - however - That does not mean they posted it - as many of us have asked questions and received no response.

Extra Thanks to TNTarHeel, Neil1972, DesteredIsland, BeaverTail, Komodo, harlot7, and grey580 for all their help with this list (each name goes to the respective helpful post)

What do we know about Belle?
Belle....
- IS Not dead
- IS Not in danger
- IS A symbol of the cause (related but not involved)
- IS American
- IS Sick/ill, but her illness is not the "fault" of the group
- IS Not hospitalized
- WAS not tortured or physically damaged
- HAD or HAS a skin disease (confirmed at the time of the photo)
- IS Six years old in the picture
- IS 83 years old today.

Thanks to YoungMind92 for this list

The Conet Project and ENRICKS
Its been widely speculated that this is some marketing compaign regarding The Conet Project/Wilco/and those 3 letters I keep forgetting (YHF?)
dethduck called (conet) out here, and explains the Conetproject in detail here.
We are reasonably confident that its unrelated.

there is no link to any of the information coming from ENRICKS website - we believe it is unrelated

Interesting Numerology Items

- Recent item Marlow found a connection between 8.3.11 and 38.451% - little difficult for me to follow but for those on the number aspect, a must read

- 11 is thier favorite number (claiming they were born 11/11 at 11:11)

- 8311 spells BELL - and "Belle" is supposedly 83 years old.

- 83113 is the Zip Code for Big Piney, Wyoming. (thank you BrnBdry)

- 8+3+1+1=13 (thank you Phasma)
- - - - This follows the thinking that it is related somehow to Mary Bell, child murderess, mentioned by Libertygal - Mary Bell's partner in crime was 13.

- 1/1/83: 1/1/83: ARPANET adopted the standard TCP/IP protocol
- - - - Very nice find AstroBuzz!, who went on to point out (possibly in regards to their "levels"/"tiers"
- - - - A tier 1 network is an Internet Protocol (IP) network that participates in the Internet solely via settlement-free interconnection, also known as settlement-free peering.
- - - - A Tier 2 Network is an Internet service provider who engages in the practice of peering with other networks, but who still purchases IP transit to reach some portion of the Internet

- A prevalent theory in regards to the US Debt crisis on 8/2, may explain the code names of 3811 members. As tsawyer2 points out...
- - - - 18,000 troops to afghanistan, another 68,000 added last year, and as of 3/31 a total of 175,000 total troops

- 8*3*11=264 - Google is dropping H.264 from Chrome found by harlot7

- wildoracle13 shows us UM8R311A (chills!)

- Their code numbers have nothing to do with radio frequencies according to IceFlower

- Items that sold for $18,000 found by ltinycdancerg
- - - - An etch-a-sketch of Obama, and the original pilot script for "Lost"

- On August 3rd of various years (1492) Columbus set sail (1934) Hitler became Fuhrer
- - - - mentioned before but reminded to me by notquiteright
- - - - 1941: Bishop Clemens August Graf von Galen of Muenster denounces the “euthanasia” killing program in a public sermon - Thank you Tracer 7 (who also mentioned there's a DC Holocaust Tour on 8/3/11)
- - - - Additionally in reference to the Holocaust, Germany sold for 18,000 thanks thomasc83 - check out his post, he has a lot of interesting notes

Audio Items
- potential_problem found some interesting things in the mp3 ID tags. Also when he played them backwards, they sounded like "carnival" music, with the word "help" repeating (cause it wasn't creepy enough already!)

- harlot7 noted there were email addresses ending in *.gov (potential thinks is a fake generated list, but its up for speculation)

- AlphaOphiuchi found more words in an audio saying "I'm Megan student, I'm student, I'm finished. Megan finished, six."

Other Speculations Include
- a sociology project.
- - - - expounded on by my.mind.is.mine

- a marketing gimmick for a game/movie release (the most compelling evidence from IceFlower)
- - - - specific movies in question: 11:11, Atrocious, Belle, and Smurfs , though the Q&A denies this
- - - - games in question: resident evil (though they're not umbrella anymore), NEW MEMBER!! kluskinoodle mentions Assassins Creed re: Altair (along with some other interesting ideas related to constellations) - give it a read!
- - - - potential_problem has a interesting concept about the doodles explaining the marketing campaign theory this is his image directly

- an announcement regarding the holocaust, also an interesting take on this from wescobar. His wife believes it could be Hitler's daughter. THAT would be an interesting announcement eh? (possible image proof? nice find Domo1 and a few posts down here he finds a Belle Frajnovits Selman involved in the Holocaust
- UMBRELLA organization connection made by tracer7
- Holocaust needs its own section theres way more than just this space - I recommend doing a term search on this page, in the meantime thanks to harlot7 showing us many correlations in her post!

- aids/hiv awareness campaign, interesting take by Fishticon84 - who also notices here The 4 tone sound that it plays on the "Sightings" page is extremely similar if not exactly the same as the sound that the Montreal Metro (subway) trains make when they leave the main stations
- Loglady has an interesting theory about it being related to the BBC production of a game called "The Code"

- something to do with Elenin entering the atmosphere on August
- - - - good supporting information for comet relation comes from jacktorrance regarding Comet Levy being in the constellation Casiopeia at the same time as Elenin is in Virgo
- - - - more good supporting information from RipcurI regarding the "smurfs" message, our planet being blue, a comet hitting, check it out
- - - - And yet MORE Elenin creepiness from qonone - August 3, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the brown dwarf perigee position, while the brown dwarf is crossing the earth orbit location.

- something to do with the US debt deadline on 8/2 (financial collapse? i like how jacktorrance presents this
- - - - also interesting which I forgot, Obama's birthday is on the 4th - thanks for the reminder bigkatt

- some type of ARG (Alternate Reality Game; speculated by Zyril here)

- Undo goes more in depth about the Liberty Bell and Big Ben (both being/having bells)
- - - - Additional note ties into the Holocaust ideas below Wildworld reminds us of Die Glocke (The Bell, spaceship?)

- a very nice theory from QBSneak000 about rememberance day ♥ (Domo1 said someone else brought it up first though, oh well, I can't get them all!)

- Copyfight (external link) vs Copywrite?
- - - - lynn112 believes it may have something to do with being AGAINST intellectual property laws.

Things to ponder
Questions to Answer...
Is there a relation to Boyd Bell, confederate spy, speculation from lesisgod

Is there a relation to Belle M Wagner? author of Science of the Soul and The Stars/ Within the Temple of Isis? Interesting new name thank you LouBelle

Is it related to Lou BELLE!!!!

Is there a relation to model Camilla "Bell Alberta", Lady Gaga, or actress Jena Malone?

A nice find by OneisOne regarding Project 1138/Same Sex marital benefits (see post, includes info about Albert.png)

Is there a relation to Ultrasonic Testing (external link] shared by shushu in reference to the Q&A noting there are "levels"

- - What or who is SAM? This could actually stand for many things and was mentioned many times and I can't include them all - if it doesn't specifically relate to something already discussed I can't mention it.

- - What could they be recanting? Everything maybe?

- - What does any of this have to do with the University of Florida?

Is there a relation to John Proffitt? (thank you WarminIndy - closest info recap here)

Also from WarminIndy, whats up with the "Look both ways before cross the street"?

I found this so far in relation to "look both ways":
- IMDB 2005 Movie: Look Both Ways - about a train wreck....
- I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road. — Stephen Hawking
- its also almost a direct quote from the movie CryBaby (Depp; 1990)

Could the frequency of wing beats per second account for their code names? (re: sparrow/monty python/I lost the link)

Why do "sighting photos" have the University of South Florida on them? thanks to Jagx1981

Rushunt found this3.8.11 It is Georgi Markov was poisoned / killed by his wife Anna Belle Markov Dilke, which killed him with a umbrella poisoned, 08/03/11 is the date the org .. BELLE is trying to save their trauma. (and included some more very creepy videos in his post, don't miss them if you need another nightmare!)

drphilxr reminded me that 175,000 women denied a womens rights movement affiliation and that Arabella Mansfield was a "shemale" lawyer (wiki didn't confirm the shemale part, but did say she was a womens rights lawyer) - it was asked about on the Q&A but no real answer was given (response was "the first shemale lawyer" like they were poking fun of the shemale part)

Someone pointed it out it may be related to steganography (external link). I lost who said it, if you'd like credit, please U2U me.

Mad Simian speculated there may be SSTV (slow scan tv) signal embedded in the audio (if anyone is capable of checking on that)

A new speculation caught my eye from B. Morrison about the unec misspelling - and that it could mean "Brutality Unnecessary"

Blood disease issues and speculation in connection with Elenin...
Zippidee - Allegedly virus found in Antartica dating to last time Elenin came around. 40% mortality rate of rh- blood type. 60% survival with hyper auto immune as well as reduced aging and some dna changes. (source needed)
Along these lines violentz313 pointed out that BELLE could stand for "Biological Effect of Low Level Exposure"
Rushunt u2u'd me with a summation of this blood thing, I thought it was worth adding after all
- "Basically the rh-blood warning about comet carrying a disease that affects neg blood types . Prior known to be here from last passing of elenin and found in antartica. After com met passes 170.20 will broadcast warning, possible tie to 8.3.11"
- IceFlower is still unconvinced!
- dyllels points out that 170.20 MHZ is the Federal Disaster Network

Also, this morning, they did respond to a new question about new pictures on the sightings page - and claim they are "KEY" - this is not the first mention of 'key' so that might be important although they previously said a "key wasn't necessary" - Phasma sorted out some locations for us! along with this info about Austria, and this info that ties in with the Holocaust theories below!
Also several items picked up between Mutantgenius and Nightflyer96 in the flyers. For more info start here

LONG POST by WirminIndy with loads of speculation including Casey Anthony and Jaycee Dugard, possibly leading into the "womens rights" theories. A MUST READ!

semperkill found this string of characters, Tsawyer2 relates to MD5, confirmed by qonone

Finally - after the text was decoded, most of us hit a brick wall on the doodles in the OP, so if anyone has any new ideas for that - would greatly appreciate it!
Some things I suspected confirmed by mutantgenius here.

And I dont know if I'm proud or disappointed that its on page 83 but someone finally brought up HAARP

sort of - juggalo77 speculates about the doodle images and weather modification ♥

Tsawyer presented a theory about Belle's assisted suicide to take place on 8.3.11 - definitely a new one for the list!

One of the BEST Theories yet from Totek no need to click, here it is! (not the first time mentioned, but the most eloquent to quote)
- - - - I'm starting to think this is an attempt to awaken people to the fact that everyone and everything is connected in one way or another and that humanity needs to work together.

Thanks to jewells for sharing info from other forums (for additional reading check them out)

Additional Thanks to TRiPWiRe for some recap info - also check out some interesting image features he found in the Sightings
And Thanks to grey580 for his ulti-list of "things we know from the Q&A"
edit on 21-7-2011 by Forevever because: last recap for tonight

edit on 21-7-2011 by Forevever because: tweak

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Her entire mouth is part of the same person, it's not been edited...am I correct?

Yes.

new Q&A
edit on 21-7-2011 by BeaverTail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by potential_problem

No, but there are too many similarities in that page to deny. I am fried as well and hoping someone can get us somewhere so I can move on. I found a picture of Belle Selmans son at the University of Wayne. I;m thinking maybe it goes back to Domo's original idea of it being a University project.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BeaverTail

ok in the Q&A

Q:"Is this a political gimmick to spread one sided thinking?"

A:"It's just the opposite."

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
after reading the recap, I just want to shout out a hearty

Thank you

To everyone involved in this thread.

The most important thing I see right now, is the example you're making of ATS - to the multiple people who signed up to this forum, just to participate in this thread.

Bravo!!!

and special thanks to Domo1 for giving me this thread, keeping me too occupied to stress over anything else

edit on 21-7-2011 by Forevever because: ♥

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thomasc83

They had no idea that the ditch was a grave until they saw trucks pull up with live children in them. The screaming children (mostly between eighteen months and two years old) were thrown into the ditch and the prisoners were told to cover them with dirt and bury them alive.

I hate the nazi. How could they..not sure if this web page has anything to do with this but just reading that pissess me off. I hope those mfrs are burning....

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by harlot7
reply to post by potential_problem

No, but there are too many similarities in that page to deny. I am fried as well and hoping someone can get us somewhere so I can move on. I found a picture of Belle Selmans son at the University of Wayne. I;m thinking maybe it goes back to Domo's original idea of it being a University project.

I have a gut feeling it may be a University project, so many references to USF. They have a connection to the National Holocaust Memorial in the USA and we know Belle Selman is alive and lives in America now.

edit on 21-7-2011 by tsawyer2 because: grammar

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Here's something to think about..
This can't be a marketing campaign because "normal" people wouldn't go as far as we have, they definitely wouldn't know how to view the source and they would most likely be more concerned as to who's winning on Big Brother so they would give up after about 2 mins.

So maybe this was designed to make people like us interested in it while Atlantis was coming home, while elenin is doing its thing, while HAARP sends out more storms, while Obama destroys more of the financial world, while the New World Order is being built.

Maybe its just a much of random stuff that means nothing.

The only thing that anyone could easily derive information from would be the drawing... the drawing of a trap..

Its a TRAP.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by klhix

I'm not sure what trolling is but I certainly agree that "click on this, click on that, download this, download that" is no way conducive to critical thinking. I've followed this for a couple of days now. Read all the posts here and at 8.3.11. Been to more tangential sites than I can count. Been sent on so many wild goose chases to so many really fun, weird and and fascinating sites...

But the flexibility and endurance of the logic that can continue and try to make a connection between what's actually on 8.3.11 and the holocaust, Casey Anthony, hackers, crackers, movie premiers, Hitler, video games, AIDS, the Nephilim, or people being sacrificed for their blood is wondrous to behold. Real art. It should be an Olympic sport.

The first brain-storming that produced these kind of investigations was needfull and had purpose. These connections have, so far, failed. Instead of picking up the ball and looking deeper or elsewhere, a lot of us are stomping over the same tired ground, in some cases gleefully hysterical, almost agresively impressionable. There's a fun mystery here that might have some import. (Probably not but what the heck.) Reading over and over again the same posts re-phrased by new viewers is like watching endless re-runs of "Laverne and Shirley".

My mother would have been 83 on the day I found this thread. The first time I ran down the importance of her birth date to 8.3.11, it might be informative in that there may actually be a connection or it may be possible to falsify that connection. But endless repitions of scarce, dead-end, facts would quickly become useless and counter-productive. If I came up with some new facts to illustrate the connection, there would be some value.

Please read the posts.

Thank you so much to everyone who's brought something new to the table or in some way moved the discussion along. You are stalwarts and I admire your tenacity. And thanks for all the great sites I've been sent to. Even dead-ins can be magnificently informative.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
Here's something to think about..
This can't be a marketing campaign because "normal" people wouldn't go as far as we have, they definitely wouldn't know how to view the source and they would most likely be more concerned as to who's winning on Big Brother so they would give up after about 2 mins.

So maybe this was designed to make people like us interested in it while Atlantis was coming home, while elenin is doing its thing, while HAARP sends out more storms, while Obama destroys more of the financial world, while the New World Order is being built.

Maybe its just a much of random stuff that means nothing.

The only thing that anyone could easily derive information from would be the drawing... the drawing of a trap..

Its a TRAP.

How do you sneak presents in the house secretly? Give the kids something to do...

*star*

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ok, something that may be off topic here, but maybe not. Tonight when I logged into Yahoo, it said Yahoo believes my account may have been compromised and I had to change my password right then. If I picked up a trojan or virus from these people, then it seems they may have started early.

I have had this Yahoo account for 10 years and never had that message before. So you all be careful. I am not saying these people did it, but if it were an attempt to send a virus or trojan then perhaps I picked something up because I asked questions on the Formspring site.

I asked "John Proffitt" and "Flowerwood". Then I asked "Why would you ask for our help if you are not sharing information?"

Call me paranoid, but they could be using WhoIs on whoever comments on their page.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
posting in epic thread.

trolls trolling trolls. What a laugh. Suckers.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by scatterp

Go to the ENRICKS sight hit the picture of the oriental girl keep clicking through the picture will distort keep clicking the picture. That is weird but definatly a clue definatly.....

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
ok i just translated the yiddish Q&A

here it is

Q:Is the girl important? I would like to be gladly a Associate.

A:It does wrong to me, but we are not any more to accept coworkers.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AKA23

You are not sure what trolling is?
He he, that is rich. It's pure jibberish and you be contributin.

Jusayin

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

♥ youre paranoid
I haven't picked up anything just FYI and I have checked out nearly everything posted (even the stuff I didn't understand I peeked at)

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join