It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I can't remember what's changed in the "Get involved page"

Either they deleted the text that needed to be highlighted, Or they've but it back up normaly again.
I don't remember what it was like earlier, Sorry

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I hope this helps I noticed this when examining the pics. Someone has already listed the names of the pics but I want to list them in order with the text that is associated with the pic according to Firefox. I noticed the writing on the pics when they were slow to load. YOu see the associated text until the pic starts to load. Here they are.

Germany- Sold for 18,000

Nature - Retraction

Nurture - Roof

Friends - Close

Rasalhauge - Ophiuchus

Altair - There was a pic of a sun and a Pyramid

Alphekka - Little pic of the tilted Umbrella

A - B

B - C

C- D

D- E

E- F

Eye - JAY

F - G

Far - In the Wing

G - H

H - EYE

Oreo - Oreo

The Switch - There was a pic of a single dot

Born in Houston - Blank

Cab - Bacteria

Cles - Cles

Condone - 8-3-11 does not condone defacement of public or private property

Dynamic - Mailbox

Hiel - Youth

I fell down - 115

I could not stand - 115

Michigan - Burnings

Nested - Several

Repair - Blank

Rococo - Rococo

Sucu - Lant

Tax - Eye

The Law - Federalist Sympathies

Tounce - Tair

Vende - Sell

Volley - Penn

The mp3 encoded is called topdown.

That's all. I hope someone can do something with these.
edit on 21-7-2011 by thomasc83 because: Forgot a couple. They are all there now.,

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by potential_problem

Originally posted by ChemTrails101
I was looking at the mp3 id tags and there are a part of 4. 1# topdown.mp3 #2 involvement.mp3 #4 brutalityunec,mp3. what file is #3 ???

erm,, so there are FIVE mp3's now there.

HelpHer.mp3
Knowledge.mp3
TopDown.mp3
BrutalityUnec.mp3
Involvement.mp3

i wonder, can someone compare these files with originals from The Conet Project(i mean byte-to-byte compare)?

and one more thing:
belle pictures, outer area of brows - i can see eyes of another person there. i couldn't say what's wrong with this earlier up to now.
i am trying to do something to extract this,
another "thing" is area between brows, middle of forehead - this is not only forehead, there's something there(interesting - third eye space).
i do not know how to name this - there's superimposed image, or rather, subimposed there.
edit on 21-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

i found the knowledge.mp3 filtered it and was listening to it. And at 48 seconds there is the sound i dont know what it is. i will link a mp3, is sounds like a reptilian to me
i know they say its to do with aliens. but they say its not alien maybe "they were here FIRST...

www....(nolink)/download.php?o54t62iqc6rdv7a
edit on 21-7-2011 by ChemTrails101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AKA23

I think thats actually very accurate what you stated. On formspring they say "all will be revealed on 8/3/11" not sure where though. Maybe the retraction is the veil being lifted off of our society or something. The connections don't mean much and I think we've looked way too much into it. Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

One allergy to the sun is polymorphic light eruption...I have that.....that's not what I was asking about. I was thinking of a disease not an allergy.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
reply to post by WarminIndy

the simplest answer is usually the correct one, and no simpler...

i think you are onto something. the whois registry points right at houston, TX for the site.

keep pinging away at that angle - this may be as "mundane" as an exposure to syphilis...
edit on 7/21/2011 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

Right. That is either where this is coming from, or they put that there intentionally. Either way, it's a clue. That's my neck of the woods, btw. Maybe I should take a drive down there haha.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fusionhunter

if you save these picture to your computer you will see more than is on the websites. there is a freakin arrow and other things im breaking down the picutre now.....the picture contains the freakin code oh my god this is getting scarier and scarier i hope its just a simple viral thing but the more i look at this and into it i see something way more ominous

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
someone check header of mp3's. there's hidden jpg image in each one or i am just mad?
i just hexcompared original conet files and they are different from what is given us by 8311's..
as i am not sure, if mp3 can hold i.e. album cover, someone could add sth to the code.
anyway, original files have nothing like that.
trying to extract it by hex cuts. this is intriguing.

upd: false alarm, indeed, it is cover. for some reason actual conet files have no such cover embedded into files.

sudden thought: maybe..Belle is a girl that voice is heard IN SWEDISH RHAPSODY?

btw, all irdials in one place + pdf about it:
ia700500.us.archive.org...

pdf contains transcripts of EVERY irdial and more useful info.
edit on 21-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Above it says Lucas 1:37

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Domo & Forevever- Where we at kids? I was too busy at work to keep up. Did we solve it yet??

Everybody else - Not trying to jump in, I was on this for 10 hours yesterday and I'm dying to know if the riddle has been solved!!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I saw that too

"For no word from God will ever fail.”

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill

if you save these picture to your computer you will see more than is on the websites. there is a freakin arrow and other things im breaking down the picutre now.....the picture contains the freakin code oh my god this is getting scarier and scarier i hope its just a simple viral thing but the more i look at this and into it i see something way more ominous

Can you pull them up in USF? Universal Subtitle Format?
I don't even know what it is...but can you do it?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think I may have found it but I don't want to say anything until I know you guys haven't already "been there, done that".

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i dont know if this has been brought up yet but i found an interestin answer posted in this discussion by a person under the name magnus

projectavalon.net...

''I've been gathering clues for a little while now.
To summarize in short what i have come up with:
We have the website 8-3-11.info... which seem to love the use of distractions to perpetuate the mystery. We must consider the mysterious approach itself, to be offering an oblique challenge to those who are able to realize that there in fact is a challenge behind it all. A challenge for a contest. We are presented with a fake image of a girl, comprised of two different parts, each from two different photos, vertically split in half. Each of the different original photos possibly depicting the same girl at a different age. This is in my opinion a mere distraction and has absolutely nothing to do with the elsewhere proposed 'Arabella Mansfield'. The girl in the photo goes by the name 'Belle' wich is very similar looking to '8311'...or 8•3•11. The name 'Belle' is probably yet another distraction. I would like to suggest that almost everything about their site is designed to distract attention, everything except the persistent playing of 'number station' recordings, wich i believe is the true lead and maybe part of the contest. I used a download tool to get my hands on the mp3's playing on their site. Fortunately the info-tags of their mp3's were still intact. Some digging around eventually lead me to this web page: www.irdial.com... wich in my understanding presents the true goal of 8-3-11.info... I used Wikipedia to get an understanding of the actual significance, nature and background of 'number stations'. It all seems to be about an upcoming cipher cracking contest where the participants is choosen by natural selection. This thesis of mine could of course be totally off the tracks but for now this is all i've got. On 8•3•11 we'll know. The answer they gave to a question on www.formspring.me... implied that what they are doing could be considered to be a type of art. The art of code cracking?''

so what u guys think?? guy does make some sense

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by harlot7
I think I may have found it but I don't want to say anything until I know you guys haven't already "been there, done that".

what have you found out? i know what it is to i think

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I started putting the sightings pics on window movie maker. they are much clearer and some of them already had text. one said 360 camera. one said samsung camera. another just said s.

link   
It seems to be either related to the holocaust or Casey Anthony or both. Though I can imagine the radiation or Elenen things too but they are more far fetched. Hmmmm

link   
reply to post by ChemTrails101

Before I say anything, has the answer been reveled here on the thread? I don't want to ruin it without the OP (Domo1) knowing too. I'm pretty sure I got it, not 100% but closer than we were yesterday.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemTrails101

Originally posted by harlot7

what have you found out? i know what it is to i think

oh come on now oswegos.....spill. if u know then tell.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

I'm waiting on Domo1 to answer my U2U. He started this, so I want to make sure I answer with him here.

Let me ask this, since I couldn't get on at work all day. In the last 20 pages, has anyone posted a "holocaust" style website?

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join