It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by harlot7
Also with this??
8(alt+32)(alt+7)(alt+32)3(alt+32)(alt+7)(alt+32)11

That's just ascii code. it comes out 8 • 3 • 11.
The (alt+32) is the ascii code for a space and the (alt+7) makes the ' • ' symbol.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

VERY interesting take on this whole thing. I actually got a similar vibe also.

To everyone saying this is an ARG, I thought that at first as well. I'm finding it less likely though. It seems most people on the initial site I was quoting from did not think it was an ARG and that's sort of their thing. I still think viral marketing, but suppose anything is possible. I am also thinking some sort of college thesis or something.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
reply to post by mudbeed

I was under the impression that 18,000, 36,000, 175,000 etc., referred to members. These were their numerical values if you will. Did I miss something?

I know but those numbers are pretty coincidential would you not agree?

Exactly my point in looking it up. The numbers looked familiar and when a previous poster mentioned "18,000 troops" it triggered me that those might be deployment numbers. I mean they had to choose them for a reason right? :-)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Domains by proxy located at this address...

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353... guess who???

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Battery Park is a 25-acre (10 hectare) public park located at the Battery, the southern tip of Manhattan Island in New York City, facing New York Harbor. The Battery is named for artillery batteries that were positioned there in the city's early years in order to protect the settlement behind them. At the north end of the park is Castle Clinton, the often re-purposed last remnant of the defensive works that inspired the name of the park; Pier A, formerly a fireboat station; and Hope Garden, a memorial to AIDS victims. At the other end is Battery Gardens restaurant, next to the United States Coast Guard Battery Building. Along the waterfront, ferries depart for the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island,

so far, there's computers (?), free speech/babbling, babylon, ac/dc current (alternating between male and female in the spanish data)? electricity, an electrical switch, statues, such as the statue of liberty and the lion of belfort, and battery park and castle clinton seem kind of related peripherally.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Weird... Google the address in the Whois lookup I posted on page 3 or 4 and check this out.

Tonight on '20/20': 4 murders we won't forget by Jenny Montgomery | September 6, 2010 5:01 am Tonight ABC's 20/20 will air an episode about the four teens brutally beaten and murdered in Clear Lake City's Brook Forest neighborhood six years ago. If you lived here on July 18, 2003, you no doubt remember the chilling deaths of Tiffany Rowell, 18, Adelbert Sanchez, 21, Marcus Precella, 19, and Rachael Koloroutis, 18. As the 20/20 headline summed it up: "Murder of teens stuns Houston suburb: Cops at a loss to explain bloody execution of four well-liked youths." The four teens were eating pizza and watching TV when intruders broke into the house and shot them. After a very long and frustrating investigation, last year Clear Lake High School grad Christine Paolilla was convicted of the murders and sentenced to life in prison. Acknowledging she was present for the murders of her friends, she accused her boyfriend, Christopher Snider, of doing the actual killing, but he killed himself when he learned a warrant had been issued for his arrest.

Link

Looks like this may be wrong... I found it on another site discussing...

Link

edit on 20-7-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291

Found a picture of a boy, that looks EXACTLY like her.

Anyway, star+flag. Now I'm not sure if we are looking at a woman and a girl or a girl and a boy? hmm, I'll keep checking

This is crazy.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

it is, they look almost like twins ... or maybe the same person? I don't know. I'm not amazing with photoshop or anything but maybe the photo of the boy als has something 'hidden' is anyone willing to have a look?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
They seem to have the same thing going as the whole anonymous group. The way they use a kind of cryptic speech is similar to how anon operates (to me anyways). It's like there's little connections they throw out here and there mixed in with a few non sense things and if you get to a certain "level" or something in making the connections, then you can go on to the next level. I thought the posts about how the movement started on accident and has vastly expanded far past their expectations was neat. I watched the marbles movie, it was probably the coolest part of it all so far. it is really similar to an ARG though, but has a different approach to it IMO....

marblehornets.wikidot.com...

edit on 20-7-2011 by matrixportal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

I also thought of anon when I was searching.
2ndline

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The following link has a TON of info, and can give a nice little synopsis for those that don't want to wade through all the pages.

READ THIS

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

yea its weird its like as you scroll through the questions you become a part of the game or something. its a really cool concept. even if its just some game/hoax/thesis or whatever, im definitely enteretained and my curiosity is very peaked!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
they started answering questions again

annoyingly, only 2 in 20 minutes.....
edit on 20-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Got it now thanks. It was too much data coming at me all at once. I'm ready to drive to Texas and punch someone in the eye.

On a lighter note, let's ask these guys. I'm sure they can figure it out!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

That was the link I was trying to post earlier Domo, thanks! There's a ton of stuff on there......
I find all their answers very metaphorical, you almost have to look at them from a different perspective, but not really. idk lol

I used the sternestmeanings anagram bot for all the significant names on the list...interesting stuff

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
checked out the domain and whois.. this site is associated with email scams, etc. I'd be careful. I'm not going to go to the website. No telling what it's doing in the background. scam city! be careful.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hmm maybe (long shot), it's for the US premier of the movie "Atrocious"

The ghost/demon in the film is a little girl, and the premier is on 8-3-11

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I needed so sleep after reading through that whole formspring last night. Any who, back to it!

Most of the stuff I found to be interesting has already been brought up, however there is still one thing that really stands out in my mind.

"Are you planning on bringing something down?"
"Like a roof? It's more of a retraction."

What kind of roof is being retracted? Does this tie in with the Umbrella? I think the umbrella represents protection of some kind, but i'm not exactly sure.

So far the more i think about this the more questions I can come up with. I sent a couple of questions to the formspring last nite, 3 to be prescise. All of which I found no mention of in the previous 450 something questions.
We'll see soon if they get answered or not.

I've also tried every url modification that comes from THIS link, and all of them directed me back to the " You're Lost" page.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rann4

Yeah that's one thing we were discussing and seems very plausible to me. If this is a viral marketing stunt it certainly hasn't built up much steam though. This thread is the first hit on google now.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think its a specifically directed attempt to MAKE ME INSANE

only answered 2 questions in nearly half an hour when you know they have more than that

eta: hell I added 3 questions myself....
edit on 20-7-2011 by Forevever because: sigh

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join