It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
reply to post by rushunt

A baby born to a rh- mother will have yellowing of the skin along with some other problems. Just throwing it out there....the photo is black and white so you can't see if see is yellow/jaundice.....maybe that is why?

Also...didn't someone say something about one of the audio files backwards was carnival music? Carnival in Germany starts 11.11 at 11:11
edit on 21-7-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

I wanted to add to my above post that during the German carnival women steal a "key" from the town/city/mayor

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by plewis51

due to the length of the recap - I'm not adding every possible marketing item
I think the general statement included that it "could be marketing" covers it
There's just too many options of what it could be.

- a marketing gimmick for a game/movie release (the most compelling evidence from IceFlower)
- - - - specific movies in question: 11:11, Atrocious, Belle, and Smurfs , though the Q&A denies this
- - - - games in question: resident evil (though they're not umbrella anymore), NEW MEMBER!! kluskinoodle mentions Assassins Creed re: Altair (along with some other interesting ideas related to constellations) - give it a read!

Also, Bob Dylan is covered in the Images section as its related to the image names

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Ok, heres some links I found on these blog pages-
8-3-11.info...
8-3-11.info...
Thought I'd add this to-
MaverickofKain wrote: So... Who's got enough info for a full synopsis of what we've learned so far? I'll try to keep it as simple as possible. So, we have a site named 8-3-11.info, which claims something will actually happen on August 3rd. On the front page you can see the image of a young female known as "Belle". If you look closely, you can see that the image kinda looks like it's made out of two separate images of the same person, and the people behind this confirmed it is indeed true. This is speculated to represent "duality" of Belle. The music playing behind these sites is what's known as Number Stations, and they seem to be connected to this. So far, the filenames of the music playing in the background are "BrutalityUnec", "HelpHer", "Knowledge" and "Involvement". Further investigating on the site, you'll find an umbrella written in Wingdings. This is a much speculated subject and people usually refer to it as a metaphor for "protection". Throughout the formspring account of the movement we've learned that the personnel involved in this project goes by numbers rather than names, 18,000, 21,000, 68,000 and 175,000 (with the latter one being the higher hierarchy) and others. Soon after the discovery, an image ( img94.imageshack.us... ) "leaked" from the headquarters of the 8-3-11.info movement, with an odd alphabet, which was soon decoded. People have speculated about the figure being a radio transmission tower. Soon after, a new image leaked with more symbols that were left undecoded ( tinypic.com... ). The personnel stated that their alphabet has "38 symbols". Further investigating the cause, it is revealed via formspring that Belle is physically sick. The leaders of the movement insist on "spreading the word" on the 8-3-11. They are also accepting applications to join the movement, although not everybody got in. EDIT: Oh, I also forgot the recent picture called TopDown.png. It depicts an aplhabet written
on a grid paper. Each letter is 4 units high, and, coincidentally (or not), the letters are 38 units wide. Here's the link: 8-3-11.info... Post

www.elastico.net...
www.holocaustcenter.org...
These are just some of the links from these blogs. Sorry I dont have time to got right through & get them all.
Hope they help.
Heres the bloggers pages that I've been searching-
forums.unfiction.com...
forums.unfiction.com...

Good Luck!!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Maybe they dont consider themselves aliens maybe they consider themselves the original occupants. A homecoming of sorts.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Quick note!
in attempt to not derail the thread or cause a lot of multiple posts - if I miss something, please U2U it to me and I will double check from there ♥

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

i still think the number 18,000, 21,000, 68,000 and 175,000 mean kHZ we cant hear it, so its protection to them...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Last night after logging off of ATS, I went to bed, and as I was dozing off, I began hearing the music from the 8-3-11 site.
Probably just my mind playing tricks with me, but I couldn't sleep for like, an hour after hearing it. Creeped me out beyond belief.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by balrathamir
Looking at the possible Mormon connection I found the following in 3 Nephi chapter 8 verses 3 to 11:

3 And the people began to look with great earnestness for the sign which had been given by the prophet Samuel, the Lamanite, yea, for the time that there should be darkness for the space of three days over the face of the land.
4 And there began to be great doubtings and disputations among the people, notwithstanding so many signs had been given.

I believe this Mormon event refers to events that already happened rather than a prophecy of future events. We are seeing a pattern developing from the various religious/historical texts and scribblings. And that pattern seems to be a periodic repeat of civil destruction and earth upheaval that seems to parallel what people are talking about with the ELEnin planet appearance. However, if you take the Mormon timeline and explanation for that writing you just mentioned, it would be, if I am not mistaken, about 500 BC. But I am not sure because the book also talks about the appearance of Christ on the Western Hemisphere which would be 1AD. where similar events supposedly happened. So I am not sure which it is. 500BC or 1AD. Either way that is only about 2000 - 2500 years in arears. The bible also talks about earthquakes and other earth shocking events at the time of the crusifiction which was 1AD. Could the crusifiction of Christ have happened at the same time a comet/planet had arrived? If that were the case it would be an approximate 2000 year cycle.

en.wikipedia.org...

Does civilization as we know it (end) every 2000+ years? I thought the number bantered around on the ELEnin threads was about every 4000 years with the Great Flood being the last example. Could it be that we had a shock just 2000 years ago as well?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thanks again for keeping it all straight for us Forevever!

Even if this turns out to be an internet viral celebration of the Founder's (18,000) grandmothers 84th birthday on the 3rd, I'm thoroughly enjoying the chase and find it interesting to learn how the other members here think both individually and as a group on this thread.

And unlike some other threads, it's really been civil.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zippidee

I am more than curious how you think that ham radio is a factor? Please elaborate.........

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whathasitcome2

In responce to your question about the timeline, these events occured at the Crucifixtion (approx 33-34 AD) in Mormon belief

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Originally posted by violentz313
Let's try this again lol didn't see this in the recap thread....
BELLE - Biological Effects of Low Level Exposures
To me this relates with the mentioned skin condition radiation poisoning come to mind again if already said I'm done lol

Nice one!
adding it to the recap with the blood thing Zippy mentioned

Oh lordy, please don't let the blood thing be true. Ugh. So, this might be dumb but it keeps sticking and I am deperately trying to keep up here. UMBRELLA = UM8R311A

Just weird? I don't know. Ink blot like that one guy said.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It will be curious if the 8.3.11ers are connected with the planet ELEers. IF that is the case, then I will be surprised and interested. The BELLE (Biological Effects of Low Level Exposure) connection has me interested and can be connected to planet/comet ELE (Extinction Level Event). This could also just be imagination run rampant since ELE has been so much the subject in the last year.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IceFlower

Well I don't know but we do hear what appears to be Ham radio in the original mp3's and as I listen to many different frequencies on Hamsphere 2.0, I hear very similar trasmissions.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hopeisasound
Possible connection with the nov 11 1928 date mentioned: en.m.wikipedia.org...

Regarding frequencies. Eh?

Interesting. Perhaps this is a political move by musicians against the Federal Radio Commission, and the Radio act of 1927, where the frequency zone changes went into effect on 11-11-1928.

Wow, it's amazing what you can see/find if you look hard enough.

But no the date 11-11-1928 is a mistake. It's a mixe of an older womans (serial killer Belle Gunness') Month and Day of Birth, and the young 6 year old "Belle's" possible year of Birth.

Whether or not it was intended we put those together....ahh it's a bigtime stretch, imo.

But nice job, another strange coincidence, and I've seen enough for today heh. It's amazing how any 2 seemingly random things can be combined together to seemiongly make sense out of something else.

But hopefully there was a real point when this all began, and I hope those who are trying hard to find it, do find it, and are happy with what they find. GL all

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Didn't know this...

August 3, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the brown dwarf perigee position, while the brown dwarf is crossing the earth orbit location.

Elenin

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
When asked how the weather was in texas they gave a link.....www.the.../?zipcode=77586

For...Seabrook, TX

Also, there is a place called Bay Knoll in clear water Texas....reffered to way in the beginning of the thread. Bay Knoll is in the lost dog poster in the sightings section. Whats with Texas?

Anybody? Anyone?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by balrathamir
reply to post by whathasitcome2

In responce to your question about the timeline, these events occured at the Crucifixtion (approx 33-34 AD) in Mormon belief

1AD, or 33AD. close enough for me either way for what we talking about (earthquake and the lights go out). And consider this. All of these people also believe the same guy is on the way back! Hummm... did Christ come and go with this planet rotation? And is he coming again with the same pass by?
Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
in the 60s did we send out bob dylan music into space???? like we did all them t.v. shows. maybe "they" picked up the signal.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I've been debating putting the link on here because would just seem like I'm plugging my own stuff but let me explain. I've never heard of "number stations" before this thread but have been obsessed, on and off, with noise and distortion effects for over a year now. I even artificially created this phenomenon with the song I'm linking. At the time, I called it "distorted coherence". Once you listen, you will be able to tell why this thread and this whole "number station" thing has me sooo enraptured.

The reason I finally decided to link this is because of the similarities and how it demonstrates Bohm's "non-locality" argument and how, when you zoom out far enough, you can see repetition an any chaos. It shows this because, subconsciously, I wanted to create this noise (and tweaked and manipulated sound equipment to get it just the way I wanted) even though I had never known it existed. The ones that are natural in the radio waves is sometimes identical to what the subconscious mind sometimes yearns for.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join