It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

curious i think i made valid points....not added to the recap. has anyone looked at the websites i mentioned?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayahwolfsbane
reply to post by Nola213

so that places her birthday at november 11th, 1928, if i am not mistaken...

no, the November 11th I got was from this womans DOB, not Belle the young girl

en.wikipedia.org...

she Belle Gunness (serial killer old lady) was actually born in the year 1859.

But yes Belle the young girl in the picture taken in '34 if she was 6 yrs old, could have been born in 1928 (depending how early in 34 the pic was taken, or late, and how early, or late she was born in theyear).

But afaik, Month and Day of Birth for 6year old Belle has not been given. If it's November 11th, or August 3rd, that wouldn't suprise me.

What I was trying to do was just point out all the coincidences one can find if the look hard enough.

For instance Foreverers' Join date 13-05-2011 (this is reaching, but add the 5 and 3, you get 8, add the 1 and 2, you got 3, and then your left with the 11. = 8-3-11) Not to mention of course this date May 13th falls on a Friday the 13th

But seriously, if you look hard enough you can find coincidences in almost anything. Look at the Bible code. They were able to do the same thing with Moby Dick.

Now given the amount of caculating power, ad the amount of information that is on the internet, it's not hard to find a connection between any two random things. Thats really all I was pointing out.

But now looking back at the movie they are makeing about this Belle Guness, which is slated to come out in 2011, I'm not so sure, well no actually I am, it's just another coincidence.

We're all familiar with the Kennedy and Lincoln assasination similarities. It's like that but to the 1,000,000,000 power. Because of the sheer volume of info on the net, and the speed at which we can access it.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

link   
well backwards is not the key, here is the second file edited is sounds like a teachers call roll.....

www....(nolink)/?bi8bkwrnx1vznvb

edit on 21-7-2011 by ChemTrails101 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by thomasc83

members of 8311 do not speak spanish
are not trying to make money

while we definitely have NOT ruled out a marketing campaign, they exactly state
"We are not marketing a movie, book, game, magazine, multimedia experience, roller coaster, grocery store, or anything else you could possibly spend your money on. We are not in this for profit of any kind."

Please also check the recap - Atrocious is mentioned
edit on 21-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

please bear with me, I have to keep up on a lot - link me your posts in a U2U and I'll double check ♥

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemTrails101

May be backwards is the key...just a thought I looked at the picture with the symbols in it. I can not remember if the X with the line under it relates to a letter or not but I was just thinking what if it is and X-bar symbol? An upside down x-bar or reversed x-bar.

X-bar: The numerical average of a set of data is called x-bar. This is the sum of all values divided by the number of values.

Really stretching it I know..but its fun.
edit on 21-7-2011 by the4thhorseman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

You have an awesome point

While a lot of ideas are really good - often they're drawing conclusions based on one small fact - you can find anything correlating to pretty much anything if you only search for 2 terms

I'm looking to add info that ties existing info together like the Chernobyl Wormwood Revelations Elenin connection

The various human rights and/or awareness issues

You get where I'm going ♥

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius

Originally posted by balrathamir

There is a seven day aventist church in bay knoll rochester NY. I do not know if they are similar to LDS or not. There is also a Bay Knoll community in Clear Water Houston TX. I see there was a reference to Clear water really early in the thread but do not remember what it was about.

The Seventh Day Adventist is not like the Mormoms. They do practice not eating meat, smoking, or drinking coffee. That would be the only similar thing. David Koresh from Texas started his own off-shoot branch of Seventh Day Adventist. But don't see any reason to believe it could be the Seventh Day Adventist.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by the4thhorseman

I think youre on the right track now
we been asking people to give those pics a good look

the constellation one here by Domo1
and the drawings in the original OP

anything you can add to those would rock!

link   

How about my last posting about some type of viral for muscians release date or something. Take a look at my last update that is not in your updates:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
I am all over HamSphere 2.0 and there are lots of frequencies with this crazy carnival style whistles and then repetitive numbers being said its just like the 8311 files. I know it doesn't tie in at all but after listening to it a bunch I don't think that any messages are incoded into the Belle mp3's. I just think that they are telling us that Ham radio is going to be a factor.

link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d25df2e9cb7.png[/atsimg]

Just posting this again in case anyone missed it. Maybe someone else can work on the letters I missed. I had a hard time seeing what the characters were but if anyone has a better program maybe they can clean it up and see better. The Blue letters were added by me BTW. Also, I believe the F and B by the sun/star may refer to front and back, as it says orientation underneath.

link   
Possible connection with the nov 11 1928 date mentioned: en.m.wikipedia.org...

Regarding frequencies. Eh?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

In case you missed it see my post about Rev 8:

Here

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Anyone noticed the noise ? what is that

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
THE STOCK MARKET WILL CRASH LIKE THE GREAT DEPRESSION BUT WORSE USA DOLLAR WILL FALL.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Just an interesting sidenote here: Mugwort and Wormwood are both plants. I practice witchcraft and use lots of different herbs. These two are related. Wormwood is used to make absenth. A popular drink in the late 19 and early 20th centuries. It was outlawed as an illegal drug. A new version of absenth is now available but it is not the same as the original. Absenth or wormwood are both mind altering drugs. You can smoke wormwood and get buzzed.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by thomasc83

members of 8311 do not speak spanish
are not trying to make money

while we definitely have NOT ruled out a marketing campaign, they exactly state
"We are not marketing a movie, book, game, magazine, multimedia experience, roller coaster, grocery store, or anything else you could possibly spend your money on. We are not in this for profit of any kind."

Please also check the recap - Atrocious is mentioned
edit on 21-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

Hello again Forevever.

I find it curious that while they have eliminated many possibilities for what they could be campaigning for, they have not ruled out a software release.

Great Job! on the recaps. Much appreciated by all.
edit on 21-7-2011 by IceFlower because: I can't seem to get in my brain how forevever spells the name.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Wasn't there an answer to a question on formspring that was two symbols. A sun and a triangle? Representing summer triangle?

www.souledout.org...

Please forgive me it its already been posted....I'm dizzy.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
here is the audio backwards...

#1 involvement
www....(nolink)/?2lim99hwn7diwn9

#2 brutalityunec
www....(nolink)/?0y9g7l5fp9be4fa

let me know what you here...

edit on 21-7-2011 by ChemTrails101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join