It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Achernar

Hang in there.

Things will get better.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Lol at the movie budget there's those 7's again 777,777.77

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phasma

Yup same here, I live on Audacity lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981
reply to post by Phasma

Yup same here, I live on Audacity lol.

Haha! Can you hear it too? It sounds like carnival music to me, and then like.. talking.
Creeeeeeeeeepy.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Phasma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

You're doing a fine job - I really don't need to help.

I will say that from the public records I have reviewed, I am of the opinion it is a viral marketing campaing (albeit an underwhelming one) to promote some sort of softwarre that they are releasing on 8/3.

The reasons being: the address in Clear Lake, Tx somewhat ties into a 36 y/o programmer who claims to be an OSS developer well versed in many programming languages. If this is an OSS release, it would explain their answer that they are not in this to make money, most oss software is free. It could be something that they want to distribute to have others use, thereby not opening themselves to liability.

Harlot's last post may be onto something as well.

Programmers have a teriffic sense of humor. They may be doing all this for fun - if in fact my supposition is correct.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

Did anybody look at the photos, seems this is being explored very deeply?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by WarminIndy

Nice good find. Couple of pieces come together with the theory that the home owner is this guy. I still think they're doing a bad job if this is viral marketing. Only we are talking about it.

John Proffitt is not the homeowner associated with the address in the whois.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab1cb6e82e9a.png[/atsimg]

Starting from the assumption that the left side of her face is deformed / burned / bruised / etc... I am thinking that the photo they got the cover-up from (the right side of the photo, the one that's just a little bit lighter, and where the hair is completely different) is also a photo of her, a few years older. BUT they used the right side of her face, mirrored it, and put it over this image of her in her younger years. What we see as the left part of her face is actually the right, mirrored and photoshopped into merging with the rest. Also, the light reflected in her left eye is either: taken from her right eye and pasted in there as well OR is from her left eye in the original photo - which would mean that the left side is not ENTIRELY from somewhere else... I'm pretty good at Photoshop myself, so I played with the image for a few minutes (like so many have done before me), and I tried to see what this person could have looked like in her later teens - at the moment that the right-side photo was presumably taken. The result is a hairdo that I've seen many women wear at the time, so I think that another theory I've seen online, that Belle might've been a boy, is false. Also, bear in mind that if my theory about her having half of her face burned, scarred or deformed is right, those signs would still be there on this "older" face. Also... here's a thing that people should know about faces: when the image of a face is PERFECTLY symmetrical, it gives people a certain sense of discomfort. This is especially true of images composed from a half-face, mirrored and then stuck to the other half. If you look at the poster for "Orphan", you'll notice that the artists in charge of it did just that, to make the little girl look even spookier. I know this was unnecessary rant from me, but I just wanted to explain to you guys why all of these "mirrored" compositions of Belle's face are DAMN CREEPY Very Happy In any case, here is the one I came up with:

The photo they used on the right side of the image is not taken from exactly the same angle as the one containing the curls - which is why it looks a bit out of place, and why it was easier to form a "mirrored" face with it: it's closer to central. Well... That's my two cents for now. Hope I didn't repeat too much of what was said already, and that you guys might find something useful in all this rant of mine.

Lin
edit on 20-7-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phasma

Yeah it sounds like a merge of something probably simple from twisted idea to grip you with the whole 11 phenomena. With all the things coming out now esp. in the 11 category, anything that is creepy like this will get some.

I didn't know 20 years ago seeing 11:11 every single day would factor THIS big of this trend going on.

edit on 20-7-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

link   
Maybe this is clearly a reference to Bella Goth being abducted by aliens in the Sims 2 video game?

link   
reply to post by Phasma

Thanks bro... no sleep tonight.... and think I was in the Marines, this scares me more than a patrol in the dmz at night LOL

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

they found weird symbols in the photos that look like constellations - I'll have to hunt for that
its in this thread somewhere around page 6 or 7
also when blown up there are apparent spots of "skin disease" which the Q&A mentions ♥

To IceFlower - thank you

I added that its a monty python reference, I did see that movie but I don't remember the birds ♥

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
ok I have seen somewhere if you blow the picture up on an ipad that it kinda disappears and there is an image underneath it... I dont currently have access to my ipad anybody try this or hear it?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

yes, its in this thread, I'll find it and repost it, then add it for the next recap

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Which image I could try it on an iPod touch?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Sounds like someone was messing with you I don't see how looking at it on an iPad would be any different than your monitor but I'll give it a try and let u know.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Images are posted within the first 10 pages of this thread that address this issue.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Disclosure95

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/160f7794e5d6.png[/atsimg]

I believe he's referring to the original picture of Belle

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phasma

Okay. So, I used a Youtube-to-MP3 converter, and plopped the audio into Audacity, and reversed it.

When played backwards, there's a melodic tune to it. Almost like carnival music, and I can clearly make out someone saying, 'Help, help, help'. Everything else though is kinda distorted, maybe in a different language.

Edit: I don't know how to embed the video, but the video has already been posted on this thread. It's the one with the girl with the black eyes.

Nothing to do with this; it's from the old Lost ARG.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Wow Haha I stand corrected my apologies.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join