It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Wow, thanks gals! Those really are some compelling connections!

Btw, can I add that I love seeing so many girls involved in this thread? Sometimes this forum can feel so male dominated, but you all are really representing for the ladies with all of this in depth research!

link   
reply to post by Forevever

Becky was a friend of Jacy's brother, lol. That was the connection.

link   
Just to correct...Jacy Johnson is a friend of Becky Proffitt's brother (thanks to the person above for getting it right). Also, I believe that Jacy's boyfriend has Becky on his friend list, but she's not on Jacy's (I checked and found one Becky, who is apparently not involved, but does work at a Space Center place in Houston, which could have given them some insight into constellations).

Jacy posted that picture of Belle long before the website existed...AND she is in South Africa where the clues claim one of them lives. This would imply that she is very much involved.
edit on 25-7-2011 by LazerTron because: stuff

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazerTron
Just to correct...Jacy Johnson is a friend of Becky Proffitt, went to the same high school or something.

Jacy posted that picture of Belle long before the website existed...AND she is in South Africa where the clues claim one of them lives. This would imply that she is very much involved.

Right, just corrected my post, apologies for the error.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by Maya00a

no one told us they did but I hesitate to contact anyone - simply because everyone else probably is

I didn't want to contact her for the same reason and assumed there'd be plenty of people bombarding her with questions so there'd be no point.

I wonder why she hasn't removed that photo from her Facebook page though? She's either part of this and doesn't mind being contacted or it's a fake profile. I know plenty of people have a real profile as well as fake ones. I just can't believe she'd leave the photo available for everyone to see and not expect to be bombarded with messages. She could make the photo and/or album private... curiouser and curiouser

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

But I corrected mine to match yours!!!! The fact is that they all went to the same high school and are all likely friends. I did not see becky on Jacy's friend list though

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya00a

reply to post by Maya00a

no one told us they did but I hesitate to contact anyone - simply because everyone else probably is

I didn't want to contact her for the same reason and assumed there'd be plenty of people bombarding her with questions so there'd be no point.

I wonder why she hasn't removed that photo from her Facebook page though? She's either part of this and doesn't mind being contacted or it's a fake profile. I know plenty of people have a real profile as well as fake ones. I just can't believe she'd leave the photo available for everyone to see and not expect to be bombarded with messages. She could make the photo and/or album private... curiouser and curiouser

If memory serves, all of her photos are private. I went to her page and dont think I saw an option to view her pictures because I'm not her friend (her loss, not mine). If Im right about this (my memory fails at times) then whoeevr found it first must have been on her friends list...duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LazerTron

Sometimes you can look at a persons pics by first going to one of their friends profiles and then clicking back through on their friends list to the profile you want to see the photos on.
Facebook is strange.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

Interesting photo found in Jacy's Facebook album:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1614b28479dc.jpg[/atsimg]

The List

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Maya00a

If memory serves, all of her photos are private. I went to her page and dont think I saw an option to view her pictures because I'm not her friend (her loss, not mine). If Im right about this (my memory fails at times) then whoeevr found it first must have been on her friends list...duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

I'm most definitely not on her friends list but her whole profile was public to me and I could look through the whole photo album and saw another photo of a whiteboard with an N written using two 1s (11). She must have made her page private after the link to it was posted.

Sorry, I should have said that the N was written in the word SENIORS but probably nothing as the whole whiteboard reads "Class of 2011 SENIORS" so the 11 probably just refers to the year. Here's a link to the pic in heralbum

Her is still public for me

Jacey's Facebook Wall

I've sent a friend request from one of my profiles so if she accepts I'll ask about the photo of Belle.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Maya00a because: Update

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

I also have a fake profile

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LazerTron

sorry for the double post
if you get to any of her photos just click it - it'll take you to the next one
facebook glitch? you can't view albums though

find any picture on her wall - there's 120 in that album

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Maya00a

Her profile, wall and albums are all available to me

Jacey's FB Wall

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Ok now I know I am in way too deep. I just saw the image of Belle in Jacy's album, and it startled me! lol I actually jumped for some reason. Probably time for bed.

That poster with Belle's image that says "Join Third" across the top and has symbols drawn on her face... I can tell you that the drawings on her face are identical to the tattoos on Lil Wayne's face (the rapper). So it looks like some sort of High School related scenario... and I have just become more convinced that this whole this is some sort of bizarre inside joke among school students.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Greetings all from Lansing, Michigan.

First time posting here.

My best guess to all of this...

I think perhaps they have some type of perceived, insider information regarding changes or patterns in the heavens.

On the date they post their findings to the internet, they will most likely twist some of the data so it will follow their cult like agenda.

I for one will not read whatever statements they make next month as I feel that it will be some type of perversion to the Holy Bible.

Sorry that I really have nothing to offer the thread.

I hope I am still welcomed to this community.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinmaddog
reply to post by notquiteright

Interesting photo found in Jacy's Facebook album:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1614b28479dc.jpg[/atsimg]

The List

can anyone read anything besides "would it be weird to draw holocaust victims"?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I can't be bothered to read through 240 odd pages, have we figured it out yet?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Just for the "new and improved recap"

Domain ID
38516641-LRMS
Domain Name:8-3-11.INFO
Created On:21-Jun-2011 02:17:39 UTC
Last Updated On:21-Jun-2011 02:17:39 UTC
Expiration Date:21-Jun-2012 02:17:39 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com Inc. (R171-LRMS)
Registrant ID:CR86237525
Registrant Name:Sam Eightthreeeleven
Registrant Organization:8-3-11
Registrant Street1:14926 Flowerwood
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Houston
Registrant State/Province:Texas
Registrant Postal Code:77062
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8326339406
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:CR86237527
Admin Name:Sam Eightthreeeleven
Admin Organization:8-3-11
Admin Street1:14926 Flowerwood
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Houston
Admin State/Province:Texas
Admin Postal Code:77062
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.8326339406
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[email protected]
Billing ID:CR86237528
Billing Name:Sam Eightthreeeleven
Billing Organization:8-3-11
Billing Street1:14926 Flowerwood
Billing Street2:
Billing Street3:
Billing City:Houston
Billing State/Province:Texas
Billing Postal Code:77062
Billing Country:US
Billing Phone:+1.8326339406
Billing Phone Ext.:
Billing FAX:
Billing FAX Ext.:
Billing Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:CR86237526
Tech Name:Sam Eightthreeeleven
Tech Organization:8-3-11
Tech Street1:14926 Flowerwood
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Houston
Tech State/Province:Texas
Tech Postal Code:77062
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.XXXXXXXXXXXX
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:NS77.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server:NS78.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

*I took the phone number off, they have been harrassed enough

Billing Street1:14926 Flowerwood
Billing Street2:
Billing Street3:
Billing City:Houston
Billing State/Province:Texas
Billing Postal Code:77062

www.411.com...

Margaret O Proffitt

14926 Flowerwood Dr
Houston, TX

Associated: Robert G Proffitt

Robert G Proffitt

14926 Flowerwood Dr
Houston, TX

Associated: Margaret O Proffitt

[url=http://www.peoplesmart.com/psp.aspx?_act=resultswp&search=name&cam=685&utm_source=wp&utm_medium=wp&utm_campaign=name&utm_content=spot06C&utm_term =6850602&id=6850602&firstname=Margaret&lastname=Proffitt&city=Houston&state=TX&pid=000590877981&dpt=1&pfn=Margaret&pln=Proffitt&pc=Houston&ps=TX]Link[ /url]

Okay the link won't work: How to reach it-

From the first link above, click on the blue name, "Margaret Proffitt"

View More Records for Margaret Proffitt
Name Location Age Possible Contact Info People Report

*****Margaret O Proffitt Houston, TX 57
View Details
Margaret Proffitt
Houston, TX
N/A
View Details
Margaret Proffitt
Houston, TX
N/A
View Details
Learn More Here
Sponsored by PeopleSmart.com

Margaret Proffitt

Houston, TX

Becky Proffitt
Jake R Proffitt
Nathaniel R Proffitt
Robert Guy Proffitt

edit on 25-7-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

link   
Here I made a side by side comparison... only because I read somewhere in this loooong thread a reference to the "cryptic" symbols on the face of Belle in that FB image.

Anyway... clearly this is what is being represented... and so it seems to be some students being silly. How it relates to this entire puzzle? I do not know.
edit on 25-7-2011 by NatalinaEx because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Alpal
I can't be bothered to read through 240 odd pages, have we figured it out yet?
At this point I'm just going to wait the nine days and see what they put on their site. Been going either in circles or listening to explanations from an incredible stretch of logic these last few days.

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join