It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

What makes me wonder is the question where she is asked whether she is excited or nervous for 8/3/11 and she replies nervous. So, in essence, she verifies the date and states that she is nervous for said date.

Also, why is there so much interest in the central american countries?
edit on 20-7-2011 by Ryanp5555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zmboop

So this goes back to the movie someone talked about earlier Atrocious, where it's a boy and girl. Pretty sure this is solved. It's the movie in my opinion. They probably combined the boy and girl into the one picture, I honestly think this is about the movie. Reminds me of when clover-field was coming out they set up tons of fake websites to kinda show how the monster came to be.

Im going to have to pick what's behind the Zmboop door on this. This is one of the first (and ultimately most logical) conclusions i came to. Its a plug for a movie. Plot had something to do with hours of audio recordings arbitrarily taken while a family was on vacation or something. The recordings provided evidence for the investigation for their murder, or whatever happened to them.

www.movieinsider.com...

edit on 20-7-2011 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Peteos

It's all speculative. the best theory I've heard was that he was listing the sins of the accusers for all to see.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
My Homework so far -

HMM!

This is either a boring prank or something more interesting.

The audio behind all the pages is from the Conet Project, which is supposedly a recording of short wave radio stations, which transmit secret messages, or to interfere with other frequencies (such as air traffic?)

www.archive.org...

According to Wikipedia they seem to be real

en.wikipedia.org...

There are various videos and audio on the wiki page of interest.

Also.. application’s aren’t closed, there’s hidden text on that page

Belle is a real person, she had children, she was 6ish in the photo.
Picture was taken in 1934. She’s currently 83 (born 1928).
Belle has a skin disease (manageable) – but it’s not about that.

Belle was told 2.5 weeks ago about the 8-3-11.info site/project. They expected “she wouldn’t be mad ‘for long’”
She only went by the name Belle when she was young.

Is it Arabelle Mansfield was said to have died 8-3-11 (incorrectly, she actually died 8-1-11), and went by the name Belle when she was younger. But Belle is still alive, so I doubt this is her – just a coincidence. Also in formspring.me, they say “Be more mysterious. Bitches dig it.” suggesting they are not feminists.

8:3 11 is a famous biblical quote.

It’s not to do with aliens.

They have a language, that is used in a few images have been leaked. They ‘took care of’ the mole apparently. There are 38 symbols in the language, and at least some symbols represent whole words. But no symbols represent diagraphs (word sounds of 2 letters, like ‘th’).

They refer to ’36,000’ and ’21,000’ as tier 2s. ’36,000’ (she) in the past 2-4 weeks is a new Tier 2. It seems there are 4 “helpers” (Tier 2’s). They are recruiting people they feel are acceptable around the world. (They themselves are based in North America). There is only one Tier 1 – “18,000”, the founder. Everyone else (the Helpers) are tier 2’s. Very few people are accepted. The entry questions are so vague because they are looking for honesty – who the person is – in the application. They reason if the questions are sufficiently vague, they can only be answered honestly, revealing someone’s true self. There may be other tiers… Tier 2 is “The highest tier you can achieve as an associate.”

Whatever they are doing, they are doing it “Because you won’t” .

www.formspring.me...

They also say “Nous pouvons assurer que personne n’est en danger de nous. Comme pour tout le reste dangereux dans ce monde, apportent une ☂” – translated: "We can assure that nobody is in danger from us. Like everything else in this dangerous world, providing an ☂" – So perhaps they are trying to shield or protect.

They refer to “it” as happening hopefully all over the world – I expect to an event of some sort.

edit on 20/7/11 by TRiPWiRE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
they said affects some positive and some negative....blood type thingy? oh crap... gun check

OMG !

Surely this coulnd't be something to do with the thing where the threads are deleted, I know the original thread said something at some point about a radio station will come into operation at some point, unkesss I am getting my threads mixed up, but I did think this a few pages back, and thought, Nah, but then you just made this comment

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Realitated

Interesting that it's never detailed, despite being referred to twice in that short passage! The more I think about it the less I think there's a religious aspect to this, but I can't get to the point of ruling it out completely so it'll have to stay on the table as a possibility for now.

link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
reply to post by GypsK

What makes me wonder is the question where she is asked whether she is excited or nervous for 8/3/11 and she replies nervous. So, in essence, she verifies the date and states that she is nervous for said date.

Also, why is there so much interest in the central american countries?
edit on 20-7-2011 by Ryanp5555 because: (no reason given)

Do you have any links to these central american spanish blogs? I would like to take a look and see what info i can get (i speak spanish btw).

link   
reply to post by potential_problem

Did you guys see the list of email addresses? Did you see how many end in .gov?
OK, I thought I was staying off of here for a while, getting weirder.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The only thing I found is the numbers identify the authors on the site, each using a number such as 18000.
sorry if that was posted, this thread really grew since my last visit

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

which email addresses where end in .gov?
I missed something I think.. please direct me ♥

sorry hun, nevermind - I found it

adding to recap
edit on 20-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by harlot7
reply to post by potential_problem

Did you guys see the list of email addresses? Did you see how many end in .gov?
OK, I thought I was staying off of here for a while, getting weirder.

yup, i saw that list, but, imho, it's like computer generated list, not real one, when you crawl through browsers, you see loads of such site names, emails, almost all of these are plain "mud", that can be used for "black hat" techniques, etc etc..i wouldn't link this to case, just coincidence.

btw, i don't know wth, but i still feel fear after seeing/hearing that goddamn vid presented earlier.
i did not feel like this since seeing vids made by japanese scientists to torture amierican soldiers(well, at last that was original story of these)..
edit on 20-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

Please don't find more things; my mind needs sleep after what is approaching 10 hours sifting through forum posts and questions, but it's got its hooks right into me and I can't get away...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

i noticed that, i cant help but get the feeling that frequencies have something to do with all this, maybe not directly as has already been pointed out, but i feel like im trying to grab something thats just out of reach if that makes any sense?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

Q: Is 18000 without sin?

A: no

So 18000 isn't without sin what does that mean? troops? Any idea?
edit on 20-7-2011 by enament because: missing word

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Peteos

LOL you should see this recap its getting huge
yes I have no life

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
is the guy involved code name 18000 sinless, or is he the rebirth of christ (probably)

alot of people are tying it in with the bible
edit on 20-7-2011 by rushunt because: explination

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The 8-3-11 is clearly a date and not some reference to anything else. If you go onto their sightings page you'll see 8-3-11 fliers in almost all of the pictures. However, on the bottom picture it is 3-8-11 and the third picture from the bottom it is also 3-8-11. Which seems like they are moving the numbers around to indicate a date. Also, a couple of pictures look like they have fake images, like one of what appears to be a simpsons character; another of a lost yorkie; and the other of the lady looking down where it says something like "taiera." I'm not a graphic design artist, so this is just how looks to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

It's just weird, they are so random, almost intentionally random email addresses.
We should email a few to see what happens.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

I don't know, it seems to me that they are referring to each other in numbers. 18000 would be a name for someone and they would not be without sin. If you go to "get involved" it seems to be signed by 18,000.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

If you go to their ask a question page or whatever, you'll see they keep asking about colombia and then they ask her if she knows that there is a popular influence in latin america. Also, on this thread there is a whole area where someone translates Spanish conversation about this topic.Other than that, IDK

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join