It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Here's the deal...

They have been running a terrible, unorganized game that was only partially thought out. Instead of clues, they just made stuff up and let the players fill in the blanks. Now, they are getting caught in their stupid, poorly put together crapfest of lies, so they are deleting the trail to confuse people and make their game seem better thought out.

I think we are onto something here. Jacy has the Belle picture on her Facebook and is in South Africa, her boyfriend is in Houston, and of course, this chick is friends with the Proffitt family that we've been speculating about all this time.

Looks like this crappy game is being run by amateurs who thought they were a lot more clever than they really are and had no clue how to run an actual mystery game.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by killswitch0n

can you link to those questions? I can't seem to find them in my copy

afterthought.... they might have deleted them......
my copy is only accurate from yesterday morning
edit on 24-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
i am glad that you are back Forevever, but please, check u2u.
check my post on the top of this page 187, too..q&a page may be indeed important, but in other way, than expected.
everything, in result, may be FAR more simple and exciting, than everyone was expecting...
edit on 24-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Jacy Johnson's dad is (or recently was) in Barcelona, Spain.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LazerTron

I have to agree with you, and now, no matter what their "event" is on 8-3-11, they have really cheapened it.

Sorry, this just leaves me irked.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
www.formspring.me...

question posed to 8 3 11

and then : Myslit profile:

www.formspring.me...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Does anyone have's the skill to try to set a puzzle with all the images of sigthings, usings as reference for center the images the face of bell. It could lead lot's of possabilitis....with all the images puzzled toghether it would be nice to try to play withe color's or black anda white color's , luminosity and contrast to check for another information on all set of images.... it's a big a job...but maybe, someone here or combined with other that could do that ...it could give us an amaizing results..

link   
reply to post by LazerTron

One of the pics is taken in Spain, but not in Barcelona... thinks it was in Langreo, in Asturias

link   
GAME OVER

We cracked their little game, nothing more to discuss, we should stop giving them any more attention since we cracked it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Justbeginnings

I think he was being sarcastic answering the question the way he did. Remember this earlier question?

Are all of your answers here truthful or have you lied/stretched the truth on purpose?
They are all truthful.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
All the fingers point to Jacy... social media strikes again! haha

link   
Honestly, after reading through all 475 questions and answers and searching through all the theories, this seems to be one of those L O S T knock-offs. What I mean is, whoever is behind this website started off with an idea and has been "winging it" as more and more people become involved.

I have a feeling that, just like the ending to L O S T, we all are going to be sorely disappointed when August 3 finally comes around.

link   
reply to post by Forevever

www.formspring.me...

question posed to 8 3 11

and then : Myslit profile:

www.formspring.me...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by killswitch0n

can you link to those questions? I can't seem to find them in my copy

afterthought.... they might have deleted them......
my copy is only accurate from yesterday morning

Man I go away for a day and sooo much to catch up on.....thank you Forevever for the recap....
I'm gonna friend you just so you don't leave me after this thread is over...

It seems to me that 8-3-11 is in over their heads, and to tell you the truth, it looks like they are buckling under the strain. It just goes to show that when "great" minds, or at least our minds, lol, get together to solve something, we can come up with some great ideas.

Hey, I should ask President Obama and Speaker Boehner to have us solve the debt problem for them. Now, that would be a puzzle to solve!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I noticed on Jaceys FB page

www.facebook.com...

in her About me : the hebrew characters and they translate into the words "Thou mayest" which is from a book written by John Steinbeck titled East of Eden...Check out Link below...

www.proz.com...

I'm beginning to believe it might be some kind of religious movement where a new idea will be introduced and those who've followed via internet will grasp the concept quicker...
The mystery might be that an idea like that might be outright rejected if not introduced in this way considering the times we live in...
Even if it is nothing those who have followed will walk away with a wealth of information and ideas to re-introduce into the world...
Throwing stones causes ripple effects in water...more water more ripples...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by potential_problem

I did read your U2U's - I think I responded to most of them

I read and reread your post - now I don't understand spanish - but I couldn't find a question by 8x3x11 - I did find smiles at "are you related to 8311" answer being "no"

So are you thinking 8x3x11 found something in the conet file they might tell us?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by potential_problem
Whats troubling me, that not every "smiles" on formspring are "connections".
And what is interesting, those missing ones have ALWAYS avatars related to case(and one has vintage pic as a background).
Maybe this is the clue...that formspring has clues, then..BUT not on Q&A specifically, just...around.

example...(!!!...):
www.formspring.me...
now, look who made helvette smile:
www.formspring.me...
aditionally, to realize what i am talkin about, check known "connections" list of 8311(so you may get a picture, why i am troubled).

tbh, i do not know what to think, anymore.
----
just lurk around avatars related to FOLLOWING ones, so one lvl deeper, than surface, i'd say.
you should know which ones..if you remember BASE images.
let me explain more:
check ones that 8311 SMILED to, THEN look into their profiles, and then look at "Who made Helvete smile" in these profiles.
THEN look at their Q&A.
this is how i found conet Q&A with troubling...answers.

What's even more interesting than this?

www.formspring.me...

I present to you Belle M., photoshopped and original:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ffd1a5f7b854.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wes_dublin
reply to post by Justbeginnings

I think he was being sarcastic answering the question the way he did. Remember this earlier question?

Are all of your answers here truthful or have you lied/stretched the truth on purpose?
They are all truthful.

Yes, they might be sarcastic also answering that question... but that's the point, that their replies MIGHT be true or false... before we had no strong reason to think that they could be lying to us... but now there is a doubt, provoked directly by them...
In my opinion (as someone said above) the game is overwhelming them and have to distract attention before deciding what to do next...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by potential_problem

I did read your U2U's - I think I responded to most of them

I read and reread your post - now I don't understand spanish - but I couldn't find a question by 8x3x11 - I did find smiles at "are you related to 8311" answer being "no"

So are you thinking 8x3x11 found something in the conet file they might tell us?

did you read q&a of conet?
isn't it WEIRD what they wrote there regarding to what is going on about 8311??
conet wants to REVEAL meaning of some of irdials at 3/8(8/3).
why few "smiling together" profiles(with VINTAGE avatars(belle,TWINS(link), and MIRRORFACE'd conet) that are linked together(not entirely visibly) are talking about SAME date, and SAME resources then?

look:
--belle-------link-------conet--

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
did someone mention this and I miss it?

First they involved Grace Sutuchan with you, now is Becky Proffitt... This girls have no more privacy in their life because this.
The harassment is disgusting.

Liberty did you mention it or was that your question?

so they're aware of the harrassment directly? how so? were they contacted by these people? or are they these people?

they did claim they were not twins.... I don't know how honest they are - I've always questioned that.

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join