It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
www.formspring.me...

Does everybody lie? I think so. Even you lie.

8•3•11 8X3X11
Your right. 175,000 doesn't even exist.

18 minutes ago

www.formspring.me...

Are you worried that people who have been following your clues have gone off on wild tangents? It seems rather than releasing further clues to get them back on track you are just ignoring them. Is this true?

8•3•11 8X3X11
Yes. I've given further clues but they've ignored them.

11 minutes ago

Take that as you will.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
I still am leaning towards the occum's razor application, in that the recent responses and apparent lack of long-term planning, lends itself to something a lot less world-changing than we originally presumed. Although, there still isn't one prevalent theory that fits completely.

It remains a puzzle, but in any sense, they are going to continue losing interest from some who have been following this for more than a few days, if they don't start leaking tidbits a little faster.

Is there a confirmed source for the doodle drawings that definitely ties them to the site?
Has anyone tried to break down the layers in the other photos on the tracking page?

I am working this from another angle, currently, through a friend who studies the potential power of the "Collective Conscious". In this theory, the goal is to establish a trend in the belief system as to what this is about, and through the collective conscious, cause an event to occur, that wouldn't have happened without the stimulus.

Any ideas on this aspect?

I've thought about the collective conscious theory being applied here to but the problem with that is that I think people have to be thinking of a certain outcome for it to actually happen.
Everyone is thinking different things or just the act of guessing.

When the media uses collective conscious to program us, they give out fear so that we give out hate and that causes violence.

In this situation we are given nothing but clues that lead nowhere, nothing to project to the ether.
The act of guessing could not produce a physical outcome.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

Originally posted by Justbeginnings
reply to post by CERRITUS

New question answered:

8•3•11

Hi Becky. Gotcha!

There is nobody in our group named Becky. 36,000 is in Africa.

Becky Proffitt (Age 20)

awww that mean its not a breakthrough? I was getting all excited

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Now I just looked at the pics on their site again. I noticed a few more things that I havent noticed before.
In the picture of the woman with her face blurred out, in the top right corner. There is red arrow pointing up. Never noticed this before.

In the picture with the mans face blurred out, the question was asked about the justice binders, the answer was they werent important. Something in each picture is important obviously. On top of the shelf, there is a bunch of rolled up maps or blue prints. Didnt notice this before either.

In the water cooler one, there is a fire extinguisher sitting next to the water cooler. On the other side there is an empty jug. Someone mentioned that there is a lot of water in these pics. Why would the fire extinguisher be there, and not a designated place where is should be in case of an emergency.

In the spray painted image, this one is difficult. Why is it spray painted in red, not black. Also, there is something written above in this photo. I think it says Chino.

In almost every picture, there is something red. I recomend anyone that hasnt looked at these pics in a while, go back back and take your time to loo at them. See if you find anything else

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Regarding JACY JOHNSON

Her boyfriend lives in Houston, TX and goes to Texas A&M University.
edit on 24-7-2011 by LazerTron because: typed wrong name

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazerTron
Regarding JACY JOHNSON

Her boyfriend lives in Houston, TX and goes to Texas A&M University.
edit on 24-7-2011 by LazerTron because: typed wrong name

And she is in South Africa...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Croatoan2011

so im new here but just wanted to throw this in... sorry if been covered been following this along with what looks like many others and it has me hooked.

anyone checked out her status updates

'South Africa bound in the morning! See you in 3 weeks Clear Lake
'

'Well he loves me, but he loves to fish..........'

'My dad's in Barcelona, about to run with the bulls. Nbd, whatever.'

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGooner

USF has the Bull as there mascot

link   
They have said that it is NOT anything tangible, so a cure for a disease would be unlikely.
It isn't going to cause harm or break laws, so no ELE's or Governments being overthrown.
They have decided not to profit from it, but have said that those who help, could profit, if they chose to.

It HAS to be about significant information, or "knowledge", as their umbrella page is titled.

What could be the motive for the pre-release? There must be a need for a bunch of people worldwide to be expecting to be enlightened on that day.

If it was an astrological event, it would only serve to notify a portion of the globe, unless the event lasted for many hours or days.

It has only been focused towards internet users and conspiracy/mystery enthusiasts, in general. Even the fliers created can only be investigated through the net, as they warned not to speak to anyone curious about the fliers.

The source of the music could be misleading and only chosen for the effect.

What else can we dispute or write-off?

link   
Just noticed they said they have been giving relevant answers "especially lately" but there have been very few questions answered lately.

Is their silence supposed to be a clue?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by violentz313

I agree, I can't find the Becky question at all now

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croatoan2011
New theory...

Jacy Johnson is 36,000.

She is a friend of Becky, she is in South Africa and has this creepy picture on her facebook:

edit on 24-7-2011 by Croatoan2011 because: (no reason given)

"Johnny" on the description. www.facebook.com...
edit on 24-7-2011 by Croatoan2011 because: (no reason given)

Jacy has wrote this on her wall : "Well he loves me, but he loves to fish.........."

Also they are right about : "There is nobody in our group named Becky. 36,000 is in Africa" Names do not exist. They are not necessarily ruling out that Becky is not 36000 here.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Stormborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by violentz313

I agree, I can't find the Becky question at all now

And he just admitted he lied. (See above post)

That makes any of their answers, especially "no" answers, immediately suspect.

But in reality, *all* answers are now suspect.

He just lost the trust factor.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
No idea if this has been covered, and if it has just ignore.. but just noticed that on one of the questions there is a user related to it by the name of "Masako696" and claims to have "Absolutely nothing. At the same time, everything." to do with 8 3 11. profile picture of two faces aprt which look similar to the picture of Belle.

got some interesting questions and answers on there aswell.
edit on 24-7-2011 by killswitch0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

nor "the mormons" one...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

Correct. That is why I feel that they need to get the clues coming faster to culminate with a single theory at the proper time.
To achieve that simultaneous *click*, the final clue would have to be a live event, to truly facilitate the theoretical reaction.

Or, it could simply be a measure of the conscious, that is greater because of the extent of the power of deduction across the board. The fuel necessary to create an altered reality, spilling into the ether, if you will.

edit on 24-7-2011 by GoOfYFoOt because: added content

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I've been thinking

they claim this isn't a prank - but that doesn't mean they had any idea what to do with 8/3/11 once that day gets here

we sure did give them a lot of ideas.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croatoan2011

I still think that Jacy Johnson is 36000, though...

Think she is... They said that they already have a South African working with them, in one of the early answers. I cannot remember if it was a South African whom asked the question though.
edit on 7/24/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by biggkatt

its got to be her who posted the photos, conected to florida, photo with 'aquarist club', poss photos from spain also taken by her dad maybe.
I dunno, just throwing it out there.

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join