It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by javichiscomx
somebody has read anthem and 1894?

George lucas made a film based in that books (THX 1138)

All this is about the "I", about "my-self", about "the reason".

This is about self-discovery!!!

winston smith = 2521 = 1138

this 2 books are very important key.

Originally posted by klhix
Stay off the grid

They are watching you.

hmm.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Since most of symbols and the picture of belle are symmetrical and therefor can be mirrored, is it possible that the date is to?

If you were to mirror the date down the middle, it would give you 11-8-11 which is the date of that astroid called 2005 YU55. I sure there's other events on that date but that's the most commonly talked about one.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justbeginnings

Originally posted by CERRITUS
Thanks for the answers. About this

Hi Becky. Gotcha! There is nobody in our group named Becky. 36,000 is in Africa.

The members are in differents countries? All? The 5 continets? Is a stupid idea ... but that´s all ...a idea.

That's the thing that puzzled me when I read the answer... maybe you're right, and each one is living in a different continent... but sounds very weird...
I had read the story told by nanopene, but didn't give much credibility.

I think the evasiveness answers this one...perhaps they don't live in other countries, maybe they are just visiting them?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
New theory...

Jacy Johnson is 36,000.

She is a friend of Becky, she is in South Africa and has this creepy picture on her facebook:

edit on 24-7-2011 by Croatoan2011 because: (no reason given)

"Johnny" on the description. www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Check this out.

36000 in afrika?
In the knowledge page source is a number #9730 i've googled for it and the first link that comes up is,

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... where HIV comes to mind.

So i did another search on Aids Umbrella on google, the second link gave me this,

projects.dfid.gov.uk...

Now my question is? Maybe 8-3-11 means a cure for aids?

I'm new here so be gentle please.

edit on 24-7-2011 by yankeydoodle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Amongst the question I have asked them and have not yet received a reply:

- Are some people going to be dissapointed by the message that will be unveiled on 8/3/11?

- What?Why?Who?Where?When?

- Are any of the 5 members related? (brothers, sisters, cousins, fathers, mothers or twins?)

- You mentioned several times cassiopeea. Do you like the contellation as astronomical body or the myth behind it?

Plus tens more like this

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croatoan2011
New theory...

Jacy Johnson is 36,000.

She is a friend of Becky, she is in South Africa and has this creepy picture on her facebook:

OMG who would draw that on the little girl's face? That was clearly disturbing.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kobewan69

I think they are just picking and choosing what questions to answer. They are probably getting flooded with them, some probably have what is the real meaning of all this. It would be stupid for them to put out ones that have the answer. I am just going to sit and wait patiently for the date.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Actually think that's just a bad joke those tattoos are the same as the tattoos rapper Lil Wayne has on his face.
edit on 24-7-2011 by violentz313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Now they have deleted the Becky questions from their formspring...

link   
Some questions have just been deleted.

link   
reply to post by Croatoan2011

beat me to it

link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Hmm... that seems somewhat unlikely to me, but it's a possibility

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I still am leaning towards the occum's razor application, in that the recent responses and apparent lack of long-term planning, lends itself to something a lot less world-changing than we originally presumed. Although, there still isn't one prevalent theory that fits completely.

It remains a puzzle, but in any sense, they are going to continue losing interest from some who have been following this for more than a few days, if they don't start leaking tidbits a little faster.

Is there a confirmed source for the doodle drawings that definitely ties them to the site?
Has anyone tried to break down the layers in the other photos on the tracking page?

I am working this from another angle, currently, through a friend who studies the potential power of the "Collective Conscious". In this theory, the goal is to establish a trend in the belief system as to what this is about, and through the collective conscious, cause an event to occur, that wouldn't have happened without the stimulus.

Any ideas on this aspect?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NefariousKitten

I noticed that myself. I also asked various questions regarding the Age of Aquarius seeing as though that was approaching and also one of the pictures has a poster with "Do you own fish?" in it. ha

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Ok so all this question deleting can probably only mean one thing we are much closer to figuring this out then they wanted us to be.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
like nanopene says the curiosity don't kill the cat, made it a hacker.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wes_dublin
reply to post by NefariousKitten

I noticed that myself. I also asked various questions regarding the Age of Aquarius seeing as though that was approaching and also one of the pictures has a poster with "Do you own fish?" in it. ha

can you post her facebook page please? cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggkatt
reply to post by kobewan69

I think they are just picking and choosing what questions to answer. They are probably getting flooded with them, some probably have what is the real meaning of all this. It would be stupid for them to put out ones that have the answer. I am just going to sit and wait patiently for the date.

They give us all these "clues" and want us to solve whatever it is they think we should solve, but the clues point in no direction. They tell us the answers they give are important, but I fail to see how since they only answer the soft ball, and stupid questions. They can never answer a question in a more than a few words. I'm beginning to think like some on ATS and the Unfiction forum, that this is some kind of internet puzzle game they want us to play, but they have yet to establish a clear set of rules, clues, or outcome for where they intend to take this game.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Lets make this clear... they didnt deleted "some questions" they deleted the questions about Becky Proffitt...

This give us 2 options:

a) Becky forms part of the group.
b) They dont want to involve someone who is not with them.

I still think that Jacy Johnson is 36000, though...

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join