It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Quote from formspring

"In Taringa.net, a argentinian social network, they has solve the enigma... I invit you to visit the page...

No, they haven't."

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

website ends with same number>/archive/v080311

video
www.theblackhelix.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by Fishticon84

website ends with same number>/archive/v080311

video
www.theblackhelix.com...

Thats just a date, i can find loads of websites and other stuff on the net with that date, there are even games being released on that date but they are not related at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

we've found same-number connections on a thousand things.
taringa doesn't say anything about how they found it or give any connections except for the number... one poster just said that it was it...that is all...doubtful.

P, L & L
edit on 24-7-2011 by Tinmaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Keep searching then, seems like nobody knows what it's all about.
It will probably be something stupid and meaningless anyway.
edit on 24-7-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I've been investigating the last cpl days. Better waste of time than watching cable
Here's my best guess thus far. I think it might have something to do with Ray Kurzweil and his concept of The Singularity. On the About Us page of the 8311 site they post an umbrella. There is a type of coding that shows an umbrella symbol: ☂ I did a search on that symbol and found a post on a web site from March:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Further in the forum the OP mentions The Singularity. This is a concept created by Kurzweil. On 8-3-11 his movie comes out. Could be something but I'm still looking into this whole thing. Whatever it is, I've had a mind expanding time the last few days. Enjoy ATS!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well 4 am and here I find myself again.
Here was my Latest Search

No relevance whatsoever but that's how desperate I've become. I keep saying I will stop... but I can't.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Well according to them, somebody on formspring has already guessed correctly what this is about but i've read the questions like 100 time already and for the life of me i can't guess what it could be....

Hello again all, after a restless night of sleep ... Who KNOWS why?! Lol

Remember the semantics ... Someone on formspring has guessed correctly; that doesn't mean it was posted for us to see. Also, there was that one blank question about the stonings in Iran.

I haven't seen Forevever post in a bit; hopefully she got some sleep!!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I think that this website represents a philosophical movement of some kind, yes, possibly even a new religion.

That's the only thing that makes sense based on their answers. Also, that explains how they can be marketing something without it being something people can spend money on, and why they all agreed to not profit.

The details, like "What are their beliefs" and "How big is this going to be" "What all are they planning" and "Are there going to be any special events as well" are less obvious.

Also, where DID those diagrams come from? I still can't figure that part out.
edit on 24-7-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Quote from formspring

"In Taringa.net, a argentinian social network, they has solve the enigma... I invit you to visit the page...

No, they haven't."

This is where I found the 5 minuite video presentation on the Belle Mystery, which has the subliminal images of the Moon Surface with the words " THEY WERE GIVEN A CLASSIFIED MISSION " superimposed on it ( at around the 3 min point ). It is a very strange video which I have mentioned on this thread twice before, but no-one has replied about it. I think it could be a very significant lead, the video is called " La extrana pagina 8-3-11 ", please could someone at least watch it, even if just to tell me that I am on the wrong track !

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Quote from formspring

No, they haven't."

This is where I found the 5 minuite video presentation on the Belle Mystery, which has the subliminal images of the Moon Surface with the words " THEY WERE GIVEN A CLASSIFIED MISSION " superimposed on it ( at around the 3 min point ). It is a very strange video which I have mentioned on this thread twice before, but no-one has replied about it. I think it could be a very significant lead, the video is called " La extrana pagina 8-3-11 ", please could someone at least watch it, even if just to tell me that I am on the wrong track !

if yu posted the video or give a link then people might watch it

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
... reply already covered ... ignore
edit on 24-7-2011 by CrastneyJPR because: already covered

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Quote from formspring

No, they haven't."

if yu posted the video or give a link then people might watch it

I just assumed people wanted to search themselves, but here goes !

www.taringa.net...
edit on 24-7-2011 by Qwenn because: faulty link

I just feel that someone who knows how to disect a video better than me, can get something out of this, I think that it seems to point to the revelation that this is about the final addmitance that the Moon Landings were fake, and that NASA have decided to come clean about it, before this year is out, as I have said a few times before on here.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Qwenn because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

here is the youtube vid
i embeded it for you

edit on 24-7-2011 by shadow12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This is the FOURTH time I'm trying to post this response. My iPad kept crapping out on me. Go figure.

I went off on the DooM/Baphomet angle mentioned a couple of pages ago.

Found this site that mentions Baphomet, after having been prominent in France:

It should be noted that the term Baphomet is not to be found in King Philippe’s grounds for arrest, issued September 14th, 1307, the 127 articles of accusation drawn up on August 12th, 1308, nor in any of the papal bulls issued by Pope Clement V. The articles of accusation refer to the adoration of idols: a cat or head, sometimes having three faces. The descriptions revealed during the trials varied but generally were of a "head with one face or two faces, sometimes bearded and sometimes not, made of silver or of wood, a picture of a man or of a woman, an embalmed head that glowed in the dark or a demon.

Connection to fish from USF flyers on Images of Belle page?

Although modern writers will occasionally refer to the Templars' use of the pentagram, or five-pointed star, they fail to provide examples. The seals of the Masters generally depicted crosses, castles, fish, lambs, lions and the like.

I'm still trying to find what Seals of the Masters incorporate fish.

That page linked above led me to Éliphas Lévi, who not only dabbled in witchcraft, but wrote a book titled "La Clef des Grands Mystères" (The Key to the Great Mysteries), 1861. I knew we talked abot CLES and keys (it's a stretch, I know). Link for the book if you're so inclined to read it.

One diagram from that book in particular was by Guillaume Postel, who just happened to be an ASTRONOMER (among other things).

His image (Postel's key):

Looks like it has similarities to the code we've seen. ETA: OK, maybe not so much...
I've just started on this link, and it sounded so much better in my head. When I write it down, it sounds ridiculous, but, there it is.

And yes, I know Wikipedia is a crappy source, but cut me some slack, it's early here.

edit on 7/24/11 by momeees because: added image of codes

edit on 7/24/11 by momeees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
ATS ON ONE OF THE TABS

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by momeees

According to sacred Knight Templer beliefs, Baphomet was the head of John the Baptist, with the top removed to make it into a sacred drinking vessel. The back of the head, was fashioned into the head of Rex Mundi, king of the underworld, hence the two faces. Apparently, Salome was a secret follower of John, and when she asked for his head on a platter, she already knew he was dead, and wanted to keep the head as a relic for his followers, the platter was a symbolic Halo. John was the original Messiah, Jesus was a replacement, when John was killed.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12
reply to post by Qwenn

here is the youtube vid
pause at 2:58!!!

It should be pointed out that THIS video is the one which I am talking about and that the second time shadow 12 shows a similar picture, it is of a different video, so there are two of them, this and the other !

Also the insert at 2.58 is only one of the many images in this video ( but the main one ).
edit on 24-7-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

ya im starting to think that the people that made that vid put that in there intentionally
because the vid isnt even from the 8-3-11 people

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join