It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by momeees

please keep looking into it - I think there must be some proof somewhere that this was going around in February which I suspect

doesn't mean it was intended for March 3rd - in fact they may have stopped spreading it because it was misinterpreted to be 3/8 and not 8/3, so they wanted to wait till the date got closer

on the other hand...... maybe they're specifically waiting for the U.S. economy to crash - it was suspected way earlier this year that it would happen..... and it didn't.... so they had to wait till it got plastered all over the media again for it to be relevant

coincidence that it was 3/8 vs 8/3? I don't know - I won't lie - I'm very new to politics

something else to make me have hope

When you say it is a retraction, do you mean everything that has been said so far will be negated or denied, thus making this Formspring a waste of time?

No.

edit on 23-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
These people have just given us so much fodder to work with. Perhaps they are really throwing in so much random references that we keep looking for and as yet again, I have found another reference.

The science-fiction novel "Life on Another Planet", the scientist work to create a plant-human hybrid to survive on the planet. This also contains a reference to umbrella murder.

en.wikipedia.org...

The umbrella murder was a real incident of the murder of Bulgarian dissident Georgi Ivanov Markov, and it is interesting that he was married to an Anna Belle.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Ok whew. I'm willing to bet this is a social experiment. Fun in the search, but I'm tired of it now. Brought me out of my shell as far as ATS goes, but I'm waiting for 8-3-11 now. Of course, it's the day my teenage daughter flies home alone from Europe to the US. Not like I'm nervous or anything.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
To the person who suggested that they might have wanted to do this 3 8 11 bit didnt for whatever reason this to me is kinda interesting probably just coincidental but idk ... sorry fixed link ufodisclosurecountdownclock.blogspot.com...
edit on 23-7-2011 by violentz313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by violentz313

good find! but its the little girl that drew me first - I didn't make the 3-8-11 connection till later
it was such a random thing that popped into my head at the time

the more time I spend with it though, the more and more it looks like deja vu
all of it now - the sightings, the umbrella, the little girl, the dyslexic dates.....

maybe they are waking me up to something dimensional

or I been here too long

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I should wait for all my research to be done before posting again...lol.

Ok the umbrella murder poison was ricin, made from castor beans.

The pulp of 8 castor beans kills an adult in 3 days.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
www.formspring.me...

first you say on 8/3 all will be revealed, but then you say 8/3 is only the next step - are you NOW planning on dragging this out with so many unanswered questions beyond that date?

8•3•11 8X3X11
When did we say it was only the next step?

10 minutes ago

www.formspring.me...

A very knowledgeable person involved with organizations you couldn't comprehend has informed me that this is indeed a marketing strategy for an upcoming movie. What do you have to say about that?

8•3•11 8X3X11
We'd have to say that they're mistaken.

16 minutes ago

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I know this was mentioned before but did anyone read JUST THE answers?

why?
These.

where?
Are.

when?
Not.

who?
Good.

what?
Questions.

LOL I didn't till just now

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
www.formspring.me...

first you say on 8/3 all will be revealed, but then you say 8/3 is only the next step - are you NOW planning on dragging this out with so many unanswered questions beyond that date?

8•3•11 8X3X11

10 minutes ago

THATS MY QUESTION!!!!
clarity
this is what prompted me to ask it

is the reveal just the unedited picture? thats what the fb page says.......
No. We do not run the facebook page about 8•3•11. It is fan made and anything stated there should only be considered speculation.
We assume they deduced that information from this question:
www.formspring.me...
We did not say that it would be the final reveal, it's just what comes next.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Also interesting to the people who suggested a women's rights message 3811 was international women's day.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Yeah caught on to that heheh

The last question was yours?

Wish they would answer mine. *pout*

Guess this means we aren't *so* anonymous now!
edit on 23-7-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Originally posted by Libertygal
www.formspring.me...

8•3•11 8X3X11

10 minutes ago

I think they meant that the unphotoshopped picture is only the next step
THATS MY QUESTION!!!!
clarity
this is what prompted me to ask it

is the reveal just the unedited picture? thats what the fb page says.......
No. We do not run the facebook page about 8•3•11. It is fan made and anything stated there should only be considered speculation.
We assume they deduced that information from this question:
www.formspring.me...
We did not say that it would be the final reveal, it's just what comes next.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
for the life of me now I can't figure out where the all will be revealed is - I know its in there, its just worded differently

I think I asked way more important questions than that one too - they ignored all those

link   

Originally posted by violentz313
Also interesting to the people who suggested a women's rights message 3811 was international women's day.

I believe they answered a question about that, inferring it was not related. Or, perhaps that was just how I took it.

link   

Originally posted by potential_problem
Numb2itall.

Potential way for regeneration of human CELLS?
Cancer cure in sight?

Also, possible regen of facial nerves(in example) and much more.

FITS.

but..why they used mp3s on site, though?
edit on 23-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

From what I read from the Argentenian site, the kid found it in a medical journal which I assume could be some elaborate innovative web/class project.
We keep saying they are probably college kids and the journal can be easily obtained through University. Maybe this an assignment or experiment for class using CLES.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Numb2itall because: (no reason given)

Maybe the Mp3's were there to grab our attention which it did. Like Moths to a Flame we flock...

I'm done. If that's so i kinda feel violated.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Numb2itall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill
reply to post by momeees

oh not what you said what you found..8.3.11 3.8.11 i am so lost it feels like my brains gonna melt and i have a headache. Critical mass anyone sorry if i came off wrong.

i don't get it.
i live in country, where march the third, 2011 would be written as 03.08.11, for us citizen it would probably look like 08.03.11, am i right?
look at the diagram, at quotation mark.
someone must/ve converted it, just that.

quick update!

Originally posted by WarminIndy These people have just given us so much fodder to work with. Perhaps they are really throwing in so much random references that we keep looking for and as yet again, I have found another reference. The science-fiction novel "Life on Another Planet", the scientist work to create a plant-human hybrid to survive on the planet. This also contains a reference to umbrella murder.
en.wikipedia.org...
The umbrella murder was a real incident of the murder of Bulgarian dissident Georgi Ivanov Markov, and it is interesting that he was married to an Anna Belle.
en.wikipedia.org...

correction of earlier post:
you, guys know, that one irdial was made as order to commit "umbrella kill", right?
which one?
SWEDISH RHAPSODY.

Originally posted by Forevever I know this was mentioned before but did anyone read JUST THE answers?

i told you - they will not give us answer that way - q&a is timewaster.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Do any of you ever plan on revealing your true identities?
No.

I have so many problems with this...... I don't even know how to voice them

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Deleted. Misread and irrelevant. Oops

edit on 7/23/11 by momeees because: Wrong info

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Right, I think that's just the next clue, before the reveal. Think I posted about that last night/this morning, I think when I was talking about two halves make a whole, and how I thought the image of Belle was of a mirror of one side of the face or the other.

They did state the mouth is from one person, so if I am right, and that is only half of someones' face, they photoshopped not only the hairline, but the mouth was pasted in to look more natural.

There is something about how the face is put together that eats at me. The way it is split down the middle - two halves - the mouth is from one person. I have been playing with the images a lot.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3df270272e0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Was just on the site apparently there is a limit that any one person can ask at a time I think it is five then a message comes up it says "WHOA SLOW DOWN WERE GOING TO LIMIT THE NUMBER OF QUESTIONS YOU ARE ASKING PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join